Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

"Big Tech" silencing conservative voices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Big Tech" silencing conservative voices

A lot of social media sites have banned President Trump, but it hasn't stopped there. "Big Tech" organizations like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Wordpress, YouTube, and others are starting to drop the hammer on all conservatives after China Joe's calls for unity evaporated in a puff of hypocrisy when he declared Trump supporters to be "insurrectionists" and "domestic terrorists".

There was saying these last four years: "They're not after President Trump, they're after us. President Trump just happens to be in their way." Look what is happening now that President Trump is no longer in their way.

"Our darkest days are ahead of us," said China Joe. It seems he is intent on keeping that promise.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ic-terrorists/
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    A lot of social media sites have banned President Trump, but it hasn't stopped there. "Big Tech" organizations like Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, Wordpress, YouTube, and others are starting to drop the hammer on all conservatives after China Joe's calls for unity evaporated in a puff of hypocrisy when he declared Trump supporters to be "insurrectionists" and "domestic terrorists".

There was saying these last four years: "They're not after President Trump, they're after us. President Trump just happens to be in their way." Look what is happening now that President Trump is no longer in their way.

"Our darkest days are ahead of us," said China Joe. It seems he is intent on keeping that promise.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ic-terrorists/
    Don't forget S&S cancelling Hawley's book. Things are looking up!

Comment

Facebook and Twitter aren't terribly interesting to me - don't have accounts on either. I migrated from YouTube to Bit Chute a couple of months ago. It's just a matter of more options becoming available.

Comment

I for the life of me don't understand why Trump didn't announce he was deleting his twitter account earlier on when the ban waves were happening and moving over to Paler. I know he knows about Paler because he's usually up to speed with what conservatives, the less mainstream conservatives, are talking about in social media. Imagine the damage that would have done to twitter and the endorsement that would have been to Paler. But he didn't, because he's just not that smart.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
          I for the life of me don't understand why Trump didn't announce he was deleting his twitter account earlier on when the ban waves were happening and moving over to Paler. I know he knows about Paler because he's usually up to speed with what conservatives, the less mainstream conservatives, are talking about in social media. Imagine the damage that would have done to twitter and the endorsement that would have been to Paler. But he didn't, because he's just not that smart.
          Trump can still speak his mind on the WhiteHouse account.

https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

True, but it would have been nice way to punch twitter in the mouth and promote a more first amendment friendly social media network. it was only a matter of time they were going to give him the boot. He could have struck first.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post
              Parler was just removed from the Google store. If it's not off Apple expect that soon.

So there's that.

More great news!

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Don't forget S&S cancelling Hawley's book. Things are looking up!
                The only problem is they should have done it years ago. MM's title is garbage though. Specifically Twitter in this case is only banning the voice of violence and treason found in Donald Trump.

One important point: In banning Trump, Twitter also made the rather austere warning that it is seeing activity calling for an armed assault on the capital Jan 17, which is in part why they did it.
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

As I understand it, NOT without having to filter it through his staff
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Parler was just removed from the Google store. If it's not off Apple expect that soon.

So there's that.

More great news!
                    Censorship is ok with you, then. Got it.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

censor.jpg

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Censorship is ok with you, then. Got it.

Comment

So there's that.

More great news!
                        You think that is great news? Are you a Nazi?
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

He certainly doesn't know what censorship is, apparently.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

He certainly doesn't know what censorship is, apparently.
                            Why don't you define it for me then?

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

Yes, I think it is fantastic news.

No, I'm not a nazi.

Comment