Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Microchip in the Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Kinda sounds like his "one for you, two for me, one for you, three for me...."
    I taught him that

Fortunately he never notices how much his pile gets depleted by NSA operatives as he counts.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      Booster? I didn't think they were giving those out yet.
      CDC approved a booster for immune compromised people last Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post

CDC approved a booster for immune compromised people last Friday.
        Mandela Effect! I had just heard they would begin sometime in the Fall

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Mandela Effect! I had just heard they would begin sometime in the Fall
          That is probably for everyone. They have been talking about needing a booster and maybe even an updated version to cover the variants. But this was for people who didn't get the benefit from the first two doses. People with cancer, transplants, arthritis, or other diseases that require meds that reduce the immune system.

Comment

It is useless when the government decides that it isn't good politics for them to track certain groups. For instance, jurisdiction after jurisdiction made it clear that they would not ask anyone if those who tested positive had attended a BLM/antifa riot in spite of there being numerous people without masks, cheek and jowl, night after night during the height of the pandemic. That of course allowed the "experts" to proclaim that there was no evidence that the riots were spreading the disease

A few examples:

NYC’s COVID-19 contact tracing will ask about outdoor dining, not protests

COVID-19 patients aren’t asked whether they participated in protests, doctor says

San Diego County Health Officials aren’t asking people who get tested for COVID-19 if they attended the protests
            What the heck - why...

This is NOT how it's done. You use open ended questions: What public events have you attended in the last two weeks? Not closed questions: Did you go to a restaurant in the last two weeks?

We use specific questions - like the restaurant one - late in the interview to narrow down the possibilities or when a patient is being uncooperative (or just too bad at dates/places/times - try interviewing an addict sometime!) but NEVER as a standard question.

I know the reporting is all screwed up (let's send everyone to Walmart and watch how magically there's never an outbreak linked to a big box store) but this indicates utter incompetence in the interviewers.

Maybe hiring a bunch of high school kids wasn't a great plan...

Give me the danged morphology and a phone - I can do better on a phone interview than that!
            "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

• Originally posted by Teallaura View Post

What the heck - why...

This is NOT how it's done. You use open ended questions: What public events have you attended in the last two weeks? Not closed questions: Did you go to a restaurant in the last two weeks?

We use specific questions - like the restaurant one - late in the interview to narrow down the possibilities or when a patient is being uncooperative (or just too bad at dates/places/times - try interviewing an addict sometime!) but NEVER as a standard question.

I know the reporting is all screwed up (let's send everyone to Walmart and watch how magically there's never an outbreak linked to a big box store) but this indicates utter incompetence in the interviewers.

Maybe hiring a bunch of high school kids wasn't a great plan...

Give me the danged morphology and a phone - I can do better on a phone interview than that!
              It indicates that some folks have agendas. Remember the battle cry at the beginning of the rioting from a number of health officials -- Social justice is more important than social distancing.

Comment

• I just want to know if the vaccine chip will run Windows 11 when it comes out?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                  I just want to know if the vaccine chip will run Windows 11 when it comes out?
                  Nope. It uses OS/2 Warp -- Of course!
                  Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment