Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Microchip in the Vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kccd View Post

It seems that the Wisconsin pharmacist who spoiled 500 vaccine doses by leaving them out of the refrigerator is a conspiracy theorist who did this because he believed the vaccine contains microchips that would change people's DNA.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...ities-n1252770
    Lord help us!
    The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

The headline of the following article says it all, so I don't think I need to comment further. I see no possibility that the United States will be able to avoid the upcoming fourth COVID wave.

20% of Americans believe government is injecting microchips in COVID-19 vaccines, survey finds

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/20...-survey-finds/
      "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
      "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post
        The headline of the following article says it all, so I don't think I need to comment further. I see no possibility that the United States will be able to avoid the upcoming fourth COVID wave.

20% of Americans believe government is injecting microchips in COVID-19 vaccines, survey finds

https://fox8.com/news/coronavirus/20...-survey-finds/
        reading in the body of the article,

Five percent of all respondents said the statement was “definitely true,” and 15% said it was “probably true.”

Comment

The experimental vaccines are bad enough on their own without having to invent these conspiracy theories.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            The experimental vaccines are bad enough on their own without having to invent these conspiracy theories.
            I had originally planned to get the vax around June, assuming no significant reports of adverse effects. Even then, the long-term effects would have been unknowable apart from miraculous prophetic insight. But now I have no intention of getting it for several years, if ever. The more TPTB try to shame and coerce and intimidate, and shut down even inquiries, the more I'm convinced there are problems they know about and want to hide.
            Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

I had originally planned to get the vax around June, assuming no significant reports of adverse effects. Even then, the long-term effects would have been unknowable apart from miraculous prophetic insight. But now I have no intention of getting it for several years, if ever. The more TPTB try to shame and coerce and intimidate, and shut down even inquiries, the more I'm convinced there are problems they know about and want to hide.
              It would be quite ironic if their desire to keep as many people as possible from dying of covid-19 was what caused you to die of covid-19.

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

It is unreasonable to expect you or I will ever be able to head off or protect ourselves from what truly evil people might want to do to us or others. But we do know that vaccines in general work, that this vaccine in general works, and that in this situation large numbers of people not getting this vaccine is in fact killing people and increasing the potential this virus will render the vaccine useless. Why not walk in love rather than the fear of what might be but can never be proven and just do what is good for others to the best of our understanding? Is that not, after all, what God requires of us? Does He not promise to be with us and to give His blessing to us if that is what we do?
                My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
                  But we do know that vaccines in general work...
                  Typical argument, but we're not talking "vaccines in general", we're talking about very specific experimental vaccines that were rushed to market, have not been fully tested, and carry a disproportionately high rate of known serious short-term side effects and any number of unknown long-term side effects, and we are discovering that the vaccines may not actually prevent people from contracting the China flu and becoming seriously ill.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Typical argument, but we're not talking "vaccines in general", we're talking about very specific experimental vaccines that were rushed to market, have not been fully tested, and carry a disproportionately high rate of known serious short-term side effects and any number of unknown long-term side effects, and we are discovering that the vaccines may not actually prevent people from contracting the China flu and becoming seriously ill.
                    We know that this vaccine works as well. Where it is faltering now is directly the consequence of your own actions and thoughts on this issue, replicated millions of times around the country. Had we had 80% or more compliance by now, the Delta variant would be unlikely to be able to be pushing the case loads up like it is now. As such, we also know your concern over long term effects is in fact not rationally balanced against the real danger of the virus and its own KNOWN long term effects and capacity to mutate around the vaccine.

Your last sentence is simply incorrect. We have always known and watched for those that contract Covid-19 even though they have been vaccinated. The very fact these vaccine's efficacy rating was reported as some percentage less that 100% effect means we know and have always known that there are some that get covid anyway. that is what 95% effective means. It is also why, if we want to get rid of the virus, it is important for nearly everyone to get the vaccine. The virus can only survive if on average at least one person is infected for each one already infected. If that average goes below 1, the virus will die away and disappear. That means we need everyone vaccinated so that it just can't spread fast enough in the population to sustain itself.

It is also why having large areas with large populations that are unvaccinated is a problem. Because in that population the virus can spread and mutate. In many ways we would be better off to have uniform 75% compliance than 90% compliance in some areas and 30% compliance in others.

You have a responsibility to the nation and to those around you to quiet your fears and do what is best for all - get the vaccine. And to then encourage others to do the same.
                    Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-21-2021, 01:30 PM.
                    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

You have a responsibility to the nation and to those around you to quiet your fears and do what is best for all - get the vaccine.
                      Even against the advice of one's own doctor?

The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Even against the advice of one's own doctor?
                        Depends on why the advice was given. If a person has a known allergy or immune system anomaly that makes getting vaccines a bad idea - of course not. However, the fact such people exist is all the more reason why all those capable should get it, to protect those that legitimately can't.

If the advice is based on anti-vax sentiment, then yes, against the doctors advice. However, most people that have doctors with a strong anti-vax sentiment chose that doctor because of exactly that and are unlikely to get it anyway.

What about doctors that advise people that have already had covid not to be vaccinated? The data shows that the vaccines are safe and effective in those that have been infected, and that they do, in fact, boost the naturally acquired immunity. So personally I would not listen to that advice unless there were other contraindications wrt getting the vaccine, But clearly that is a much more complicated situation.

Comment

Depends on why the advice was given.
                          Why? You said....

You have a responsibility to the nation and to those around you to quiet your fears and do what is best for all - get the vaccine. And to then encourage others to do the same.

Shouldn't I trust my doctor who knows me rather than some campaign to get everybody vaccinated regardless of their own individual condition?

And this "quiet your fears" comment assumes that's the reason for not getting vaccinated. There are other reasons.

If a person has a known allergy or immune system anomaly that makes getting vaccines a bad idea - of course not. However, the fact such people exist is all the more reason why all those capable should get it, to protect those that legitimately can't.

If the advice is based on anti-vax sentiment, then yes, against the doctors advice. However, most people that have doctors with a strong anti-vax sentiment chose that doctor because of exactly that and are unlikely to get it anyway.

What about doctors that advise people that have already had covid not to be vaccinated? The data shows that the vaccines are safe and effective in those that have been infected, and that they do, in fact, boost the naturally acquired immunity. So personally I would not listen to that advice unless there were other contraindications wrt getting the vaccine, But clearly that is a much more complicated situation.
                          So who gets to decide whether my doctor is right or wrong?

Comment

Why? You said....

That is most certainly true in most cases wrt those that are refusing to get vaccinated. MM does not present the argument he is not getting vaccinated because he has had COVID and is thus already immune. A person that has had covid has been 'vaccinated', albeit against their will and perhaps less effectively than with the actual vaccine. The vaccine initiates the bodies natural immune response to the virus without getting the person infected with the virus itself.

But MM's arguments are related to fear of the vaccine itself, irrational fears that fanned and expanded are killing people. And yes, everyone has a responsibility to get vaccinated if they can, with perhaps some grey area wrt those that have already had covid. For them it's a matter of understanding if their immune response to the virus was sufficiently strong as to provide similar protection to what the vaccine gives.

Shouldn't I trust my doctor who knows me rather than some campaign to get everybody vaccinated regardless of their own individual condition?
                            Assuming the doctor's advice is not based on irrational anti-vax fear or Bill Gates micro-chip conspiracies, yes.

And this "quiet your fears" comment assumes that's the reason for not getting vaccinated. There are other reasons.
                            My 'quiet your fears' comment refers to the specific reasons MM has given not to be vaccinated and is directed at him.

MM's foci tends to be (1) the potential for long term side effects or side effects as yet undiscovered, (2) with the vaccine's technical status being 'emergency exception', (3) his fear the CDC and other government agencies the world over are 'hiding the truth' about the vaccine.

Those are all fears.

An odd question. But ultimately you get to decide whether or not you will follow his advice. Again, if you've had covid, you have been 'vaccinated'. The only question is how effective was your 'vaccine'.
                            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 07-21-2021, 02:12 PM.

Comment

False. The data shows that people who already had covid recieve no statistically significant benefit from the vaccine, and some data indicate that a two-dose vaccine can actually INHIBIT T-cell function/responsebin people who already had the virus.

Comment

Why? You said....

Apparently the doctor is only right if he marches in lockstep with Ox.

Comment