Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

What is the Alt-Right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Thinker View Post
    God you are such an idiot. I implied no such thing. This is all your imagination reading into what I wrote. I simply said many in the alt-right are racists. They were a fringe group, but they are becoming the most vocal part of the Right and they seem like they will dominate the party base, perhaps for decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jaecp View Post
      He followed me to another thread to demand why I didn't answer that same thing.

Weird
      They're all out to get you, J.
      The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
        They're all out to get you, J.
        Shhh!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
          OK Jaecp, now explain what you mean by that comment?
          Ooh, sorry, swing and a miss. Did you really expect to loophole your way out of this? That sentence is asking, rhetorically, that I hope you guys like what you paid for, do I need to explain that idiom?
          Last edited by Jaecp; 11-23-2016, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Ooh, sorry, swing and a miss. Did you really expect to loophole your way out of this? That sentence is asking, rhetorically, that I hope you guys like what you paid for, do I need to explain that idiom?
            And how does a bunch of Nazis liking Trump have anything to do with "what we paid for?"

Comment

And how does a bunch of Nazis liking Trump have anything to do with "what we paid for?"
              I think he's stalling, trying to think up an answer.
              The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

the old artful dodger.

Comment

Try actually reading what I wrote --not what you think I said-- and I'll stop telling you to just re-read the original post.

Comment

CP, if I was stalling I just wouldn't answer until I'd thought up a response. Sparko is asking me an unrelated question to what is in my post and I will not be drug down a rabbit hole.

Comment

Try actually reading what I wrote --not what you think I said-- and I'll stop telling you to just re-read the original post.
                      I did. I guess it is like when you told me where you worked and when I didn't understand you thought I was doing a bit. I guess I am just clueless, Jaecp, because I am just not getting your point here. You show a bunch of nazis saluting Trump then say you hope us Evangelicals get what we paid for. To me that sounds like you think that these Nazis somehow mean Trump is a racist or worse, and we deserve what we get for voting a nazi into power. If that is NOT what you were saying, then please explain the point you were trying to make with your post, because it is not clear.

And now it looks like you are dodging instead of answering.

Comment

I did. I guess it is like when you told me where you worked and when I didn't understand you thought I was doing a bit. I guess I am just clueless, Jaecp, because I am just not getting your point here. You show a bunch of nazis saluting Trump then say you hope us Evangelicals get what we paid for. To me that sounds like you think that these Nazis somehow mean Trump is a racist or worse, and we deserve what we get for voting a nazi into power. If that is NOT what you were saying, then please explain the point you were trying to make with your post, because it is not clear.

And now it looks like you are dodging instead of answering.
                        Where I lived was the key part, although I've never claimed to work for the DNC either. I linked you a literal google map of where I live and you still thought I lived in Canada. No, I'm not dodging you because, as I keep saying, your question has no relation to my post. You have all the information at your disposal to figure this out. Seriously, you've tunnel visioned here. Start with fresh eyes. Read my post, maybe read who and what I replied to, and look at the title of the thread and you should, hopefully, figure out why your question makes no sense.

Also, please try to quote me accurately. I did not say I hope you get what you paid for. I said I hope you like what you paid for.

Comment

Where I lived was the key part, although I've never claimed to work for the DNC either. I linked you a literal google map of where I live and you still thought I lived in Canada. No, I'm not dodging you because, as I keep saying, your question has no relation to my post. You have all the information at your disposal to figure this out. Seriously, you've tunnel visioned here. Start with fresh eyes. Read my post, maybe read who and what I replied to, and look at the title of the thread and you should, hopefully, figure out why your question makes no sense.

Also, please try to quote me accurately. I did not say I hope you get what you paid for. I said I hope you like what you paid for.
                          nobody else seems to think you were saying anything different than I thought. maybe YOU need to clarify yourself, or just admit you did mean what I concluded? If you can spend multiple posts playing games, you could spend 2 minutes just clarifying yourself.

Comment

nobody else seems to think you were saying anything different than I thought. maybe YOU need to clarify yourself, or just admit you did mean what I concluded? If you can spend multiple posts playing games, you could spend 2 minutes just clarifying yourself.
                            Did anyone else respond? Sparko, you've got more than enough information to figure this out; you just need to read my post with fresh eyes and the understanding that I found your question laughably off topic.

Comment