Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Pfizer vaccines unshipped, no direction from Federal goverment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

You know, there is no need for this sort of crap. And you are using ad hominem whether you want to admit it or not..
    Okay, Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

But there is no failure of distribution. They have more than adequately distributed. To the point that the states have not even remotely gotten close to using up all the doses that have already been distributed. Your complaint is utter bull TDS. My post is not remotely on a different matter - it directly addresses the idiocy of your complaint in the OP.
      Here is an interview with Azar on Fox from 12/16 (the day before the OP) indicating, explicitly, that 20M would be vaccinated by the end of the year (at around 4:23). That didn't happen or come close to happening. If he's just making things up then that's too bad for him because it sure comes across looking like a massive failure. That's not an indication that 20M will be distributed pending unknown snafus from the states. That's an assurance that 20M vaccinations will happen.

As of yesterday just shy of 13M doses had been distributed and just 2.8M had been given (certainly an undercount due to reporting lag). Even if we generously round 2.8M up to 6.6M that's only 1/3 of what he assured us 2 weeks ago. So either he was just lying or clearly no one had put in even the slightest effort to work with the states to ensure the vaccines would be efficiently administered. Take it however you want, they're both just about as bad as each other.
      Last edited by LiconaFan97; 12-31-2020, 09:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Here is an interview with Azar on Fox from 12/16 (the day before the OP) indicating, explicitly, that 20M would be vaccinated by the end of the year (at around 4:23). That didn't happen or come close to happening. If he's just making things up then that's too bad for him because it sure comes across looking like a massive failure. That's not an indication that 20M will be distributed pending unknown snafus from the states. That's an assurance that 20M vaccinations will happen.

As of yesterday just shy of 13M doses had been distributed and just 2.8M had been given (certainly an undercount due to reporting lag). Even if we generously round 2.8M up to 6.6M that's only 1/3 of what he assured us 2 weeks ago. So either he was just lying or clearly no one had put in even the slightest effort to work with the states to ensure the vaccines would be efficiently administered. Take it however you want, they're both just about as bad as each other.
        And how is it his fault that states are too incompetent (per your OP definition) to administer the doses that they have? And what does this have to do with the fact that your complaints about shipping vaccines is utter bunk

Come back when you are capable of taking off your TDS glasses and entering the real world.

Comment

And how is it his fault that states are too incompetent (per your OP definition) to administer the doses that they have? And what does this have to do with the fact that your complaints about shipping vaccines is utter bunk
          I don't feel that your posts warrant further attention from me.

Comment

I don't feel that your posts warrant further attention from me.
            Of course you don't, because you cannot see beyond your TDS and realize that your OP is a load of baloney, with complaints that make zero sense when reality is taken into account. You can't accept that you were dead wrong and that states haven't even gotten close to keeping up in giving shots compared to the amount of doses they are being given. But you want something to complain about so you complain nonsensically that dastardly ole Trump is not shipping enough vaccines to states. I already know well that you cannot tolerate dissent or disagreement with you - we saw that back in the other thread where you tried to kick me and Ronson from the thread because we criticized your anonymous sources, and then you got soundly spanked for trying to do so.
            Last edited by Gondwanaland; 12-31-2020, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Okay, Mr. Pot, meet Mr. Kettle.
              Greetings!
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

• ROMNEY: "That comprehensive vaccination plans have not been developed at the federal level and sent to the states as models is as incomprehensible as it is inexcusable."

As I said.

Comment

ROMNEY: "That comprehensive vaccination plans have not been developed at the federal level and sent to the states as models is as incomprehensible as it is inexcusable."

As I said.
                  Lololol, Romney.

Comment

Lololol, Romney.
                    As I've heard it said, if Romney had fought Obama and the Democrats as hard as he's fought Trump, he would be in the final days of his second presidential term right now.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying watching the Republican party eat itself. So far two of your last three presidential candidates are just RINO losers. Amazing.

Comment

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying watching the Republican party eat itself. So far two of your last three presidential candidates are just RINO losers. Amazing.
                        Yeah, good thing all the Democrats always sing from the same hymnal and love one another.
                        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post

Yeah, good thing all the Democrats always sing from the same hymnal and love one another.
                          Ok.

Comment