Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

China Joe says he'll "develop some disease" and resign if he and Harris ever disagree

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China Joe says he'll "develop some disease" and resign if he and Harris ever disagree

Direct quote from China Joe in a recent CNN interview:

"When [Harris and I] disagree, so far it's been just like when Barack and I did ... And like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...arris-n2581037

And, no, he wasn't joking. He said it with a straight face, nobody laughed, and Harris just sat there grinning and nodding her head in agreement.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    Direct quote from China Joe in a recent CNN interview:

"When [Harris and I] disagree, so far it's been just like when Barack and I did ... And like I told Barack, if I reach something where there's a fundamental disagreement we have based on a moral principle, I'll develop some disease and say I have to resign."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...arris-n2581037

And, no, he wasn't joking. He said it with a straight face, nobody laughed, and Harris just sat there grinning and nodding her head in agreement.
    Without bothering to watch the interview, I'm going to guess he meant that the VP is the one who has to resign.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Without bothering to watch the interview inform myself, I'm going to make an ignorant comment.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

You informed me sufficiently when you said, "He said it with a straight face, nobody laughed, and Harris just sat there grinning and nodding her head in agreement."

This is pretty clear evidence that everyone but you understood what he was saying.

Comment

I think Stoic might be right.

I also figure that she'll be in public agreement with Biden all the way up to when she announces her support for enacting the 25th Amendment.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
          "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

He was not serious . . .
            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Without bothering to watch the interview, I'm going to guess he meant that the VP is the one who has to resign.
              Sort of, but not necessarily resign. I listened to it a few times and think I understand it.

He said he decided that if he and Obama ever had a major disagreement, he would feign illness (or whatever excuse) and bow out, because Obama was in charge. And that he would expect Harris to do the same.

Biden didn't express himself well (amazing really, since he was getting the usual softball treatment from CNN) and I think this will get worse in the next year or two.

Comment

"I think this will get worse in the next year or two."

What a load of covfefe.

Comment

"What a load of covfefe."

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Ape View Post
                    "I think this will get worse in the next year or two."

What a load of Trunalimunumaprzure.
                    FIFY n/c

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      FIFY n/c

He's comparing a single corrected typo from Trump with Biden's constant mumbling and bumbling.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Sort of, but not necessarily resign. I listened to it a few times and think I understand it.

He said he decided that if he and Obama ever had a major disagreement, he would feign illness (or whatever excuse) and bow out, because Obama was in charge. And that he would expect Harris to do the same.

Biden didn't express himself well (amazing really, since he was getting the usual softball treatment from CNN) and I think this will get worse in the next year or two.
                        I didn't really hear "expects Harris to resign"

Was that in there?

Is Camal-la really worse than Joe?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

He's comparing a single corrected typo from Trump with Biden's constant mumbling and bumbling.
                          The left tries to shame people into not pointing out all of his slurring and incoherent gobbledygook by saying he has had a slight stutter his entire life seemingly not understanding or caring that virtually everyone either knows people who stutter or do so themselves and what Joe does in these moments is not a stutter.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

I didn't really hear "expects Harris to resign"

Was that in there?

Is Camal-la really worse than Joe?
                            Throughout his career old Joe's instincts have put him closer toward the center than what is currently tolerated among the left. But as several have commented they know in his current (worsening) state that he is easily manipulated. Kamala's instincts puts her much further to the left and she also has a strong dictatorial streak. Like when she was D.A., and kept prisoners locked up who should have been released so she could continue to use them as cheap labor.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              The left tries to shame people into not pointing out all of his slurring and incoherent gobbledygook by saying he has had a slight stutter his entire life seemingly not understanding or caring that virtually everyone either knows people who stutter or do so themselves and what Joe does in these moments is not a stutter.
                              What I see is he gets angry and defensive whenever anyone questions his coherency, which is what I would expect from someone who is deteriorating (my mother did in the early stages of Alzheimers).

Instead of saying he's been tested and he's fine (although he acknowledged he hasn't been tested) or just laughing it off, he gets testy.

And this stutter excuse is a joke. The guy is older than dirt and has been around for ages in the media. He doesn't have a "stutter" anymore than the average person has.

Comment