Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

“We The People Convention” urges Trump declare Martial Law.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

There have been a number of lawsuits filed by parties unrelated to the White House. The President's legal team is currently on the road to having their cases heard by the US Supreme Court, so hang tight. It'll be tough for the liars in the mainstream media to ignore the evidence then.

As for Barr's pronouncement, you might want to read it again. He said there was no evidence of widespread criminal activity that would fall under the purview of the Department of Justice, but he said that doesn't mean there are no grounds for civil suits, which is what the President's legal team is pursuing and which Barr said is the correct venue for the cases in question. He said a lot of people think the DOJ is a catchall for any and every investigative activity, which is an incorrect perception, and there are many other avenues for pursuing justice.
    If wishes were horses...

Comment

Fake news. There is a preponderance of evidence pointing to fraud including hundreds of sworn affidavits, witness testimony, forensic analysis revealing literally impossible statistical "irregularities", video footage of Democrat counters engaging in suspicious activity, etc. I'm not surprised you're not aware of this because the mainstream media has made a concerted effort to keep low-information individuals like you in the dark. Case in point, CNN was recently busted for holding daily conference calls where they discussed strategies for keeping their viewers uninformed and misinformed about the election.
      .... but nothing that does not get laughed out of court.
      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

There have been a number of lawsuits filed by parties unrelated to the White House. The President's legal team is currently on the road to having their cases heard by the US Supreme Court, so hang tight. It'll be tough for the liars in the mainstream media to ignore the evidence then.

As for Barr's pronouncement, you might want to read it again. He said there was no evidence of widespread criminal activity that would fall under the purview of the Department of Justice, but he said that doesn't mean there are no grounds for civil suits, which is what the President's legal team is pursuing and which Barr said is the correct venue for the cases in question. He said a lot of people think the DOJ is a catchall for any and every investigative activity, which is an incorrect perception, and there are many other avenues for pursuing justice.
        I read it again, not problem the substance is only a few sentences long. He is intimately aware of all the Federal cases in the tube. There are not many cases in line for the Supreme Court. In fact there is only one that I know of, and no cases from the Republicans in the states. In fact the last I check they were all dismissed or simply shelved with no comment. All the decisions involving thread remain rejected based on "no merit and nor evidence" of fraud. The judges even ridiculed the cases. Are you really holding out for a thread for evidence of fraud on a scale Trump claims?.

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Worthy of note: The ONLY case appealed to the Supreme Court does not involve the claim of fraud.
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Meanwhile, here in reality:

Stunning CCTV video footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count mystery ballots. In the video the workers are seen pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath a table set up to hide their appearance.
            Screenshot_20201203_192358.jpg

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ave-for-night/

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Stunning CCTV video footage of State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia, shows that after poll monitors and media were told counting was done, four workers stayed behind to count mystery ballots. In the video the workers are seen pulling out suitcases containing ballots from underneath a table set up to hide their appearance.

Whistle away, bogus source, and claim.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Whistle away, bogus source, and claim.
                I assure you, there is nothing bogus about the security footage that was presented to the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee in today's hearing.

Comment

I assure you, there is nothing bogus about the security footage that was presented to the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee in today's hearing.
                  As I said bogus source: ;
                  Source: http://pulse.ncpolicywatch.org/2020/12/03/an-increasingly-motley-crew-former-kansas-ag-aiding-trumps-conspiracy-claims-lost-law-license-in-2013/

Former Kansas AG aiding Trump’s conspiracy claims lost his law license in 2013

TOPEKA, KANSAS — Former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline resumed riding waves of contested-election controversy Tuesday in battleground states at the center of President Donald Trump’s bid to block ascent of President-elect Joe Biden.

Kline’s role in the legal apparatus has been to help with a flurry of lawsuits alleging Trump was outflanked in key states by well-financed, technologically savvy collaborators eager for the GOP president’s exit. As director of the Amistad Project of the Thomas More Society, Kline has shared theories about election theft on Fox News and during interviews with an array of conservative political outlets. His time under the spotlight also features arguments for how Trump could achieve this reversal of fortune.

Kline alleged, for example, the volume of potentially corrupt ballots in Georgia was 15 times greater than Biden’s advantage over the president. He personally produced Tuesday in Arlington, Virginia, three whistleblowers with “substantial evidence of unlawful actions” by election officials and “widespread illegal efforts” by U.S. Postal Service workers to influence the election.

In a theme echoed by Trump, Kline said the 2020 election was one of the most lawless in U.S. history. Kline said he was apprehensive as far back as 2019 that novel election practices would taint the vote.

“They used COVID fear to justify lawlessness and within that lawlessness they created a system where we can’t have faith,” Kline said. “Now we’re proving that all the flaws had a direct impact on results.”

Kansas connection

Many Kansans remember Kline as a polarizing political figure whether serving as a Republican state representative, state attorney general or Johnson County district attorney.

Kline’s desire to investigate and prosecute Kansas abortion providers was so fervent that he was found by a state disciplinary panel to have engaged in a pattern of unethical conduct, including presenting false testimony and illegally acquiring medical records of women planning abortions.

In the end, the Kansas Supreme Court determined there was “clear and convincing evidence” to require indefinite suspension of Kline’s law license in 2013.

Here is what the state Supreme Court said: “Ultimately, we unanimously conclude the weight of the aggravating factors — i.e., Kline’s inability or refusal to acknowledge the line between overzealous advocacy and operating within the bounds of the law and his professional obligations; his selfish motives; and his lengthy and substantial pattern of misconduct — weigh more heavily than the mitigating factors and merit his indefinite suspension.”

Kline’s attempts in federal court to reverse the state decision failed, including a request for the U.S. Supreme Court to consider his case.

In his day job, Kline was rendered an academic oddity — a University of Kansas law school graduate stripped of legal certification yet employed as an associate professor of law at Liberty University, the evangelical college in Lynchburg, Virginia.

Zuckerberg’s money

In the Trump legal showdown against Biden, Kline’s challenge has been to work the courts in Wisconsin, Michigan, Georgia, Arizona, Pennsylvania and Nevada to convince judges there was legitimacy to claims mass quantities of votes were fraudulently cast and counted. The idea is to assert a brazen level of cheating, he said, capable of eventually flipping the election. His high-stakes campaign has been hampered by lack of persuasive evidence of widespread irregularity.

It’s not clear Kline expects to win in the lower courts, because the former Kansas prosecutor has declared the ultimate goal was to get in front of the U.S. Supreme Court. Any decision altering outcome of the presidential election — the Electoral College tally has Biden at 306 and Trump at 232 — must come from the nation’s highest court, Kline said.

Kline’s political assignment gives him freedom to repeatedly denounce Facebook co-founder and billionaire Mark Zuckerberg, who donated $400 million to provide nonpartisan support to local election offices preparing for Nov. 3.

The grant money through the Chicago-based Center for Tech and Civic Life for acquisition of personal protective equipment at urban, rural and suburban polling sites, assist with drive-thru voting locations, purchase equipment to process ballots and other steps to assist election officials conduct the election during a pandemic.

Kline described Zuckerberg’s cash infusion as an “insidious, coordinated and stealth campaign to manipulate this year’s elections.”

‘Should not stand’

An Amistad Project research study, Kline said, showed the center’s 20 largest publicly identified donations went to areas Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton won in 2016. In addition, Kline asserted Zuckerburg’s financial leverage was a source of compensation for election judges and officials inside ballot counting rooms who were empowered to exclude GOP observers.

© Copyright Original Source

Your relying on the reputation of a disbarred lawyer, In a few weeks the stench of this foolishness will fade.
                  Last edited by shunyadragon; 12-03-2020, 08:36 PM.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Obama has integrity, Trump does not. There is no precident wrt Trump, so there is no means of predicting his response.
                    EITP5kMXsAAAfK4.jpg
                    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Do you know the date that the video was taken on? She claims that Fox reporters had left but later returned around 1AM and determined that additional vote counting had been taking place in their absence. We should expect to see this reported on by Fox from around the date in question I think. So if you have the date that would be helpful. I haven't seen the date given in the few sources I found which were covering this.

Comment

As I said bogus source:...
                        Did you even bother to watch the video from the hearing? It's not bogus.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Do you know the date that the video was taken on? She claims that Fox reporters had left but later returned around 1AM and determined that additional vote counting had been taking place in their absence. We should expect to see this reported on by Fox from around the date in question I think. So if you have the date that would be helpful. I haven't seen the date given in the few sources I found which were covering this.
                          I have no idea what you're talking about. This has nothing to do with FOX News, and the date and time stamp is clearly visible in the security footage.

Comment

Did you even bother to watch the video from the hearing? It's not bogus.
                            Yes, I saw the video. The source and the interpretation of the so called evidence is unethical and dishonest, and as in all the rejected court cases involving fraud is without "merit or evidence."

Come back when it comes before a judge, and is judged to have "merit and found to be evidence." At present it is the work of an incompetent disbarred lawyer, and nothing more.

He claims fraud on the level that could change the election results in several states. His unfounded dishonest assertions remain in contradiction of Barr's conclusions.

Still waiting . . .

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post
                              The usual idiocy of silly cartoons when a coherent response is not forthcoming.

Frank

Comment

The source and the interpretation of the so called evidence is unethical and dishonest...
                                False. The video speaks for itself. You can see the election workers send the observers away and then proceed to secretly count tens of thousands of ballots, including several cases worth that had been concealed under a table, all without witnesses present in violation of Georgia election law.

I know you and other liberals are eager to handwave this away, but it was enough to compel Governor Kemp to order a full signature audit of ballots.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronso...otage-n2581038

Comment