Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Are liberals trying to cheat in the upcoming Georgia Senate Run-offs>

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-attorney-under-investigation-moving-to-georgia-to-vote

Florida attorney under investigation after saying he is moving to Georgia to vote

'I'm changing my voter registration right now,' attorney Bill Price said

Georgia officials tell Fox News they are investigating a Florida attorney for attempting to vote illegally in the state's Jan. 5 Senate runoff, after a video emerged of him stating his intent to move to Georgia temporarily and encouraging others to use his relative’s address to do the same.

In a speech on Nov. 7 to the Bay County Florida Republican Party, Florida attorney Bill Price announced he was “moving” to Georgia to vote for Republican Senate candidates in order in to help Republicans keep the Senate majority.

“If we lose the Senate on Jan. 5 in Georgia, we will become Venezuela,” he told the crowd inside the county headquarters in a video posted to their Facebook page, “and I will invite each and every one of you to be my roommate in Georgia.”

“I’m changing my voter registration right now, and I’m inviting two million people to be my roommate.”

Moving to Georgia temporarily only to vote is a crime in the state, according to Georgia’s office of Secretary of State.

“Registering without the intention of permanent residency is a felony,” the office said in a statement to Fox News from spokesman Walter Jones. “Only permanent residents are eligible to vote in Georgia.”

“Secretary Raffensperger has made it clear he has no tolerance for election wrongdoing and will investigate any credible evidence of it,” the statement said.

“It’s only for a couple months,” Price is heard saying on the video as he encourages the crowd to join him. “We’ll have buses leaving right out here, going to Atlanta the day before Jan. 5 and I might need you guys to help me move back to Florida on Jan. 6.”

In a phone conversation, Price admitted to Fox News that he had filled out the registration online but said he was doing it to expose Democrats who were trying to vote illegally.

“I wanted to see how easy it was to do it,” he said. “I’m not actually moving to Georgia. I was joking.”

Still, in the video, Price is heard encouraging attendees to use the address of his brother who lives in Georgia in order to register to vote there.

“We have to start fighting back and we have to do whatever it takes,” he says in the footage. “And if that means changing your your address for the next two months, so be it.”

“We’ll make room for you at the dinner table,” he said before stating his brother’s address several times.

© Copyright Original Source

Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
      Source: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/florida-attorney-under-investigation-moving-to-georgia-to-vote

Florida attorney under investigation after saying he is moving to Georgia to vote

'I'm changing my voter registration right now,' attorney Bill Price said

Georgia officials tell Fox News they are investigating a Florida attorney for attempting to vote illegally in the state's Jan. 5 Senate runoff, after a video emerged of him stating his intent to move to Georgia temporarily and encouraging others to use his relative’s address to do the same.

In a speech on Nov. 7 to the Bay County Florida Republican Party, Florida attorney Bill Price announced he was “moving” to Georgia to vote for Republican Senate candidates in order in to help Republicans keep the Senate majority.

“If we lose the Senate on Jan. 5 in Georgia, we will become Venezuela,” he told the crowd inside the county headquarters in a video posted to their Facebook page, “and I will invite each and every one of you to be my roommate in Georgia.”

“I’m changing my voter registration right now, and I’m inviting two million people to be my roommate.”

Moving to Georgia temporarily only to vote is a crime in the state, according to Georgia’s office of Secretary of State.

“Registering without the intention of permanent residency is a felony,” the office said in a statement to Fox News from spokesman Walter Jones. “Only permanent residents are eligible to vote in Georgia.”

“Secretary Raffensperger has made it clear he has no tolerance for election wrongdoing and will investigate any credible evidence of it,” the statement said.

“It’s only for a couple months,” Price is heard saying on the video as he encourages the crowd to join him. “We’ll have buses leaving right out here, going to Atlanta the day before Jan. 5 and I might need you guys to help me move back to Florida on Jan. 6.”

In a phone conversation, Price admitted to Fox News that he had filled out the registration online but said he was doing it to expose Democrats who were trying to vote illegally.

“I wanted to see how easy it was to do it,” he said. “I’m not actually moving to Georgia. I was joking.”

Still, in the video, Price is heard encouraging attendees to use the address of his brother who lives in Georgia in order to register to vote there.

“We have to start fighting back and we have to do whatever it takes,” he says in the footage. “And if that means changing your your address for the next two months, so be it.”

“We’ll make room for you at the dinner table,” he said before stating his brother’s address several times.

© Copyright Original Source

This seems to warrant sanctions if not disbarment.

Comment

Amusingly enough, as of last week, my property in Georgia has an actual, official residential address, making me eligible to vote. I'm in business now.

Please send all bribe offers and death threats to my PMs for consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          Of course they're trying to cheat. It's what Democrats do.
          I’m voting for you to be Nutter in Chief.

This madness is starting to go off-world, but at least we see revealed in their full glory, the nuttiest of the ultimate nutters.
          “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
          “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
          “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
            Amusingly enough, as of last week, my property in Georgia has an actual, official residential address, making me eligible to vote. I'm in business now.

Please send all bribe offers and death threats to my PMs for consideration.
            A non-existent person casts a non-existent vote.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

This madness is starting to go off-world, but at least we see revealed in their full glory, the nuttiest of the ultimate nutters.
              What do you say about that group encouraging students to commit a felony?

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

Sorry, China Joe already owns that title, but I'm sure Democrats would still welcome your vote and add it to the pile of millions of other fraudulent ballots.
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  A non-existent person casts a non-existent vote.
                  No power, no water, no septic, not even culverts across the ditch, but I've got an address! And we'll be up there for a few days week after next, with meetings scheduled with Georgia Power and Wayne County to get the first and last taken care of — I'm doing two 32 foot culvert crossings, one at each end of the roadfront —and bringing in "a guy I know" with a D-cat to do some basic clearing and be ready to gravel out some pig trails side to side. Can't abide just one exit leaving a washout to strand me across the ditch.

The money spigot is flowing!

Should be some kind of inhabitable mid-January, I figure.

No, I'm not moving my registration up there for this one.

Well, unless ...

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

No power, no water, no septic, not even culverts across the ditch, but I've got an address!
                    No phones, no lights, no motor cars, not a single luxury
                    Like Robinson Crusoe, it's primitive as can be

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Sorry, China Joe already owns that title, but I'm sure Democrats would still welcome your vote and add it to the pile of millions of other fraudulent ballots.
                      Trumpco will have to cool it now, in case the nutters wake up to the fact that he’s scamming the nutters, and they turn their nutter rage on him.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post
                        Are liberals trying to cheat in the upcoming Georgia Senate Run-offs
                        Whether they are or note, if they win, you can be sure that Trump will claim they did.

America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Really interesting interview:
                          In this episode of Stay Tuned, “Revisiting Patterns of Change,” Boston College History Professor Heather Cox Richardson joins Preet to discuss the evolution of the Republican Party, the danger of false political imagery, and the lasting legacy of American racism.
                          https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcas...=1000500196388

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

This seems to warrant sanctions if not disbarment.
                            Notice: The Trumiteers ignored this fraudulent vote proposal by a Republican.
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post

Trumpco will have to cool it now, in case the nutters wake up to the fact that he’s scamming the nutters, and they turn their nutter rage on him.
                              The nutters voted for China Joe, and the Democrat party drug him across the finish line through blatant cheating. American patriots voted for President Trump.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

The nutters voted for China Joe, and the Democrat party drug him across the finish line through blatant cheating. American patriots voted for President Trump.
                                The words of a devoted follower of QAnon and the and the conspiracy gang “We The People Convention”

Frank

Comment