Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

FOX settles lawsuit in wrongful death Seth Rich

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Only if 60 Minutes runs on Fox

From March 8th

“There’s no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you’re in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it’s not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences — people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face.” Anthony Fauci

So he didn't say DON'T wear but rather they were effectively useless
    Hmmm. I guess you're the one who actually lives for unintended irony, Rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Hmmm. I guess you're the one who actually lives for unintended irony, Rogue.
      Well, at least here, he doesn't specifically say not to wear a mask, but he does say they're a waste of time and provides a reason not to.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Guessing you first heard those lies and distortions on FOX, I'll add that I live for unintended irony.
        Sorry hun, I don't watch Fox. Nor CNN, MSNBC or any other MSM cable 'news'.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

OFF TOPIC!

Start a thread and deal with your issues.
          Let's see you make that same post to Licona, who is the one who brought it up (and I simply responded to), son.

Comment

There's no reason to be walking around with a mask. When you're in the middle of an outbreak, wearing a mask might make people feel a little bit better and it might even block a droplet, but it's not providing the perfect protection that people think that it is. And, often, there are unintended consequences; people keep fiddling with the mask and they keep touching their face. Anthony Fauci

So he didn't say DON'T wear but rather they were effectively useless
            He said they were of limited use for personal protection, after he said you should wear a mask if you're infected to prevent spreading the disease, and before he said they were needed for medical professionals. Moreover, he said fiddling with a mask being worn for personal protection can inadvertently spread virus they had otherwise blocked.

That being the reason medical professionals undergo training on how to effectively use and dispose of their masks.

The clip was one and a half minutes. Did you really think I wouldn't listen to it, or just having a good laugh at wasting my time. And what's with the dishonesty? You had to have listened to the clip yourself, so you knew what you were saying about it wasn't true. Let's be upfront about this. Your objections to Fauci's information are based solely on his contradictions of the guy who took a sharpie to the map of Hurricane Dorian. If Trump hadn't attacked him, you wouldn't either.

Linking your reputation to his. Great idea. Hope that works out for ya.

Comment

He said they were of limited use for personal protection, after he said you should wear a mask if you're infected to prevent spreading the disease, and before he said they were needed for medical professionals. Moreover, he said fiddling with a mask being worn for personal protection can inadvertently spread virus they had otherwise blocked.

That being the reason medical professionals undergo training on how to effectively use and dispose of their masks.

The clip was one and a half minutes. Did you really think I wouldn't listen to it, or just having a good laugh at wasting my time. And what's with the dishonesty? You had to have listened to the clip yourself, so you knew what you were saying about it wasn't true. Let's be upfront about this. Your objections to Fauci's information are based solely on his contradictions of the guy who took a sharpie to the map of Hurricane Dorian. If Trump hadn't attacked him, you wouldn't either.

Linking your reputation to his. Great idea. Hope that works out for ya.
              You have been a real asshat for quite awhile now -- really since Crow passed. Here you are seeking to put an awful lot of words in my mouth I never said or implied in order to make your point. Talk about lying and dishonesty. Look in a mirror.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Harumph.
                Same content, more efficiently.

Comment

Likewise. If you took that stick (or is it the whole tree?) out of your nether regions you might feel better.

Comment