Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Rudy goes full Wayne's World Stacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

That's not what you said, you lying liar.

And that's not even the full depth of your dishonesty. You posted that deliberate lie looking for excuses to pack even more lies into your posts without repercussion.

People looking for truth begin by discarding proven sources of misinformation.

This is a pattern with you. You trial balloon baseless accusations to see if you get any pushback, then double down if nobody smacks you for it, and retreat like a sniveling coward when you're busted.

People with integrity, and especially those representing a website, just own the mistake, and correct it. You're a serial embarrassment to TWeb. Resign from staff.
    I believe rogue06 fudges wiggles the truth a lot outside science, but calling someone a liar may get you slapped on the wrist.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

This is a pattern with you. You trial balloon baseless accusations to see if you get any pushback, then double down if nobody smacks you for it, and retreat like a sniveling coward when you're busted.
      Well that description certainly has some truth to it. The excuse that the interlocutor is not really worth it or that something better has been found to do, does strike me as a sort of pattern.

"It ain't necessarily so
      The things that you're liable
      To read in the Bible
      It ain't necessarily so
      ."

Sportin' Life
      Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

No. That was what YOU called it in a post where you called me a liar for saying that you sneered at other people's sources. Being that you own goaled in that post I did not feel it necessary to provide any more examples

You really need to start failing better.

Resign from staff.
        Not that it is any of you business but I resigned twice for personal reasons right before the switch to v.5 but it wasn't accepted.

May I suggest that if I'm such a problem for you maybe you should stop posting here. It isn't like you would be missed. Nobody ever asks about you when you throw one of your temper tantrums and stop posting for a couple months only to slink back acting like nothing happened.

So, don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

And that's not even the full depth of your dishonesty. You posted that deliberate lie looking for excuses to pack even more lies into your posts without repercussion.

People with integrity, and especially those representing a website, just own the mistake, and correct it. You're a serial embarrassment to TWeb. Resign from staff.
          Moderated By: Bill the Cat

Alright. That is ENOUGH!!! Stop flaming our staff members or you will receive infraction points.

***If you wish to take issue with this notice DO NOT do so in this thread.***
          Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
          - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I make no comment on your post, but want to ask - how do you know that a certain person is on the staff (I assume you mean as a moderator)?
            America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
              I make no comment on your post, but want to ask - how do you know that a certain person is on the staff (I assume you mean as a moderator)?
              Look for names that are in color.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                No. That was what YOU called it in a post where you called me a liar for saying that you sneered at other people's sources. Being that you own goaled in that post I did not feel it necessary to provide any more examples.
                You said, as I quoted, that I criticized any source other than the NY Times. That was untrue, and known by you to be untrue, satisfying the long accepted definition of a lie on TWeb. There's no ducking that. You are a liar. The only question is whether you choose to be a repentant liar, or just keep telling the same lie over and over again. So long as you keep lying about me, I'll keep calling you on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal

What the hell, Bill? He's still telling the same lie on me. What do you expect me to do? Put up with it?

It has nothing to do with you calling him a liar and everything to do with you telling him to resign, he's an embarrassment to the board, etc. You've been around long enough to know that personal hash slinging like that belongs at best in the padded room. But in this instance, you are not only besmirching Rogue, you are indirectly besmirching the board ownership for our decision on who is in leadership. You've been asked to stop twice now. Hopefully, I've made myself clear.

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Padded Room unless told otherwise.

That's what
                  - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
                  - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight
                    Of course not. Bill himself was doing it in another thread. His excuse was that he wrote the Tweb rule on the subject, so he has a deep understanding of it that means him breaking it isn't really breaking it, because he understands its deep nuances.

Again, mind your own business. You don't even know what the warning was about, dumbass. And anyone else who wants to argue this moderation in this thread will be given an infraction. That's why the infraction message says

Last edited by Bill the Cat; 11-23-2020, 01:32 PM.
                    That's what
                    - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Look for names that are in color.
                      Ah! Thank you, sir.
                      America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                        Ah! Thank you, sir.
                        The titles reflect a college setting with Reds being Chancellors/owners of the site; Orange being the Administrator; Greens, such as myself, Department Heads; and Blues are Professors (although light blue is reserved for retired/deceased moderators)

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post
                          Hypocrisy and pusillanimity are on full display here.
                          Moderator Notice

I've asked that this post be moved to the other thread in the Padded Room. Any further discussion in THIS thread regarding moderation will also be moved.

Contact the forum moderator or an administrator in Private Message or email instead. If you feel you must publicly complain or whine, please take it to the Psychotherapy Room unless told otherwise.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment