Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Rudy goes full Wayne's World Stacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rudy goes full Wayne's World Stacy

To which the only reply is the one Wayne offers her after her gift to him of the gun-rack "Are you mental?"

I just watched a Youtube link to an interview between Guiliani and Hannity on Fox News.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ochP0F3O4kI

Here Guiliani is talking about the election and Democrat Party and states:

Cos they were being notified by Smartmatic in Frankfurt that Biden was way behind and they’d better come up with a lot more ballots. And we can prove everything I just said”.

At which point I am only surprised he does not also claim to have a giraffe in his pocket.

Guiliani’s Stacy moment then continues:

"These people wanna destroy us. They’re very very bad people. They’re not ordinary Democrats. There are wonderful Democrats in this country. They may disagree with you and me, you know them. Somehow the Democrat Party was hijacked by Clinton and since then it's gotten more corrupt and more corrupt and more corrupt”

Hannity interjects with “somebody deserves the truth” but Guiliani talks over him and makes a throat slashing gesture while stating “Somebody cut the head off”.

What head? Whose head?

Is this Rudy advocating Daesh tactics? Or is he attempting a metaphor?

Perhaps the paranoid insanity was neatly summed up by a Youtube commentator called Saschi Pru Lee who posted the public comment “A lot of people think the Clinton's live in Chappaqua, but they actually live rent-free in republicans heads”.

"It ain't necessarily so
    The things that you're liable
    To read in the Bible
    It ain't necessarily so
    ."

Sportin' Life
    Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

It is becoming increasingly apparent that Guiliani is having what appear to be mental issues.

Good thing nobody like that ran for um... you know, the thing

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
      It is becoming increasingly apparent that Guiliani is having what appear to be mental issues.

It was claimed that Biden would be replaced at the DNC due to dementia. Didn't happen. It was claimed that Biden wouldn't debate due to dementia. Debates happened and Biden showed mental acuity. Biden has been out in public frequently since he won the election and shows mental acuity.

Do you actually know the symptoms of dementia? Can you establish that Biden actually demonstrates them? If brain farts are all you have then Trump is clearly suffering from dementia as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

It was claimed that Biden would be replaced at the DNC due to dementia. Didn't happen. It was claimed that Biden wouldn't debate due to dementia. Debates happened and Biden showed mental acuity. Biden has been out in public frequently since he won the election and shows mental acuity.

Do you actually know the symptoms of dementia? Can you establish that Biden actually demonstrates them? If brain farts are all you have then Trump is clearly suffering from dementia as well.
        Nope. It would have been a train wreck and they really had nobody in the wings. Cuomo was being groomed as a potential replacement until his forcing nursing homes to take in folks who tested positive for the Chicom coronavirus resulting in tens of thousands of deaths became public (imagine campaigning with that hanging around your neck).

The thing with dementia is that until the latter stages it isn't always apparent until it obviously pops up (like when you can't remember your own name or what you are running for). And there are drugs available that can help you remain lucid for awhile. Ever wonder why Biden's team was emphatic about the candidates not taking a drug test before the debate? The problem is that these fixes are very temporary and won't work as the patient gets steadily worse.

ETA: Seems like you only got your feathers ruffled by my implying that Biden is like Giuliani. No outrage over my saying that Giuliani looks like he is suffering from mental issues.

So you can stuff your very selective faux outrage hypocrite.
        Last edited by rogue06; 11-21-2020, 11:30 AM.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Nope. It would have been a train wreck and they really had nobody in the wings. Cuomo was being groomed as a potential replacement until his forcing nursing homes to take in folks who tested positive for the Chicom coronavirus resulting in tens of thousands of deaths became public (imagine campaigning with that hanging around your neck).

The thing with dementia is that until the latter stages it isn't always apparent until it obviously pops up (like when you can't remember your own name or what you are running for). And there are drugs available that can help you remain lucid for awhile. Ever wonder why Biden's team was emphatic about the candidates not taking a drug test before the debate? The problem is that these fixes are very temporary and won't work as the patient gets steadily worse.

And do you find it ironic that you jump in demanding that I prove that old Joe just ain't right in the head and his digression has been rapid (compare him to just two or three years ago) and yet remained as quiet as a church mouse when everyone was saying that Giuliani has dementia.

So go stuff your selective faux outrage hypocrite.
          What utter hostility directed at a fellow believer! Pray on your responses and whether you are acting consistently with even a facile reading of the Word. It isn't my job to rebut every claim of this sort. Can I challenge you on why you don't rebut every bogus claim Mountain Man posts? You'll be quite busy.

You claimed that Biden has dementia. I'm asking you for your evidence for that claim. You obviously have nothing solid or you would provide it. All you have are brain farts which Trump demonstrates plenty. I'm asking you to be consistent in your diagnoses.

I have no idea why Biden didn't elect to take a drug test. Most likely because one can't just demand weird stuff because they want to. If Trump wants to petition the debate organization to add that as a prerequisite he's welcome to do so.
          Last edited by LiconaFan97; 11-21-2020, 11:37 AM.

Comment

What utter hostility directed at a fellow believer!
            I do not care at all for blatant hypocrites such as yourself

Comment

I do not care at all for blatant hypocrites such as yourself
              How am I a hypocrite? Lay it out clearly.

Can I demand you point out the specific actions Biden took which are illegal as revealed by the HB "laptop" since Mountain Man made that claim?

Comment

If that is indeed the case would it not be kinder for Trump to request that he step down?

"It ain't necessarily so
                The things that you're liable
                To read in the Bible
                It ain't necessarily so
                ."

Sportin' Life
                Porgy & Bess, DuBose Heyward, George & Ira Gershwin

Comment

What I find hilarious is that liberals and democrats kept saying "Trump has dementia' during the first two years of Trumps presidency, now they feel such comments are beyond the pale.

Comment

Could say the same for the bulk of American evangelical Christianity avidly sucking up that crazy in support of a man who's made a career out of finding folks to carry his water by searching out evidence to support his baseless accusations. Giuliani at least has the minimalist excuse that his crazy is necessary for his livelihood.

How Rudy Giuliani’s Pursuit of Money and Power May Cost Donald Trump Dearly

Time to make some money: the business career of Rudy Giuliani

Where Rudy Giuliani’s Money Comes From

What Happened to America’s Mayor?

It's the same theme rolling through all of the retrospectives. A prosecutor who wouldn't accept a free lunch got a taste of the high life and liked it, and came to terms with the trade-offs between principles and private jets, between reputation and easy money.

There's an ironic nobility in folks willing to give up all those things for free. Or maybe you think it was worth it.

It's fair to say he's lost a step or two, after all he's in his 70s. There are proofs I could present coming out of a hard sleep in my 30s I'd have to look up today. Twenty years ago I could rattle off every two-factor composite number under a thousand without hesitating and extend them to factor any number under a million in my head. That's not true anymore.

But missing words is something Biden's dealt with his whole life. He's a stutterer. That's how it works. His reputation for verbal gaffes isn't new. And he's decent and gracious to his political opponents, a good example, and not just for his fellow Christians. Not my first choice, either, but we could do a lot worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Could say the same for the bulk of American evangelical Christianity avidly sucking up that crazy in support of a man who's made a career out of finding folks to carry his water by searching out evidence to support his baseless accusations. Giuliani at least has the minimalist excuse that his crazy is necessary for his livelihood.

How Rudy Giuliani’s Pursuit of Money and Power May Cost Donald Trump Dearly

Time to make some money: the business career of Rudy Giuliani

Where Rudy Giuliani’s Money Comes From

What Happened to America’s Mayor?

It's the same theme rolling through all of the retrospectives. A prosecutor who wouldn't accept a free lunch got a taste of the high life and liked it, and came to terms with the trade-offs between principles and private jets, between reputation and easy money.

There's an ironic nobility in folks willing to give up all those things for free. Or maybe you think it was worth it.

It's fair to say he's lost a step or two, after all he's in his 70s. There are proofs I could present coming out of a hard sleep in my 30s I'd have to look up today. Twenty years ago I could rattle off every two-factor composite number under a thousand without hesitating and extend them to factor any number under a million in my head. That's not true anymore.

But missing words is something Biden's dealt with his whole life. He's a stutterer. That's how it works. His reputation for verbal gaffes isn't new. And he's decent and gracious to his political opponents, a good example, and not just for his fellow Christians. Not my first choice, either, but we could do a lot worse.
                      It seems like only yesterday you would smugly scold anyone using sources other than your beloved Gray Lady and yet here you are -- even citing Rolling Stone. Don't ever criticize anyone else's sources after that one

Anywho...

It isn't just when he tried to quote the Declaration Of Independence after winning the South Carolina primary[1], saying "We hold these truths to be self-evident. All men and women created by the... [awkward pause]... you know, you know, the thing." Or when he confused his wife for his sister after Super Tuesday (his excuse that they switched sides behind him was not borne out). It's not when he declares that he is an "O'Biden-Bama Democrat" and tells people if they don't like him then "vote for the other Biden"[2] And it's not all of the times he told supporters to vote for him for Senate while out campaigning for president.

It's all of them together.

And then add to it the times that he forgot Obama's name, IIRC once while even talking about cognitive decline, saying things like "By the way, are you gonna stick with President on the following, President... [awkward pause], the last guy, on this issue?" and during a Town Hall in August, "Because they invaded another country and annexed a significant portion of it called Crimea. He's saying that it was President... [awkward long pause] ...my boss. It was his fault."

You don’t just "forget” the name of the president you served as Vice President under for eight years a mere 4 years ago. Considering how much of Biden’s campaign centered on his being the VP in the Obama Administration, it isn't like he isn't constantly bringing up his name -- when he can remember it.

Likewise, he forgot Mitt Romney's name, someone who, considering that he along with Obama ran against him in the 2012 presidential race, you'd think he would remember. "You may remember, I got in trouble when we were running against the senator who was a Mormon, the governor, OK?"

And look at how he kept forgetting Trump's name like during an interview where he accidentally calling him George at one point "because of who I’m running against…George, ah, George" apparently confusing him with George W. Bush (who he once said was "the last president")[3]

Again it isn't like he isn't hearing Trump's name a zillion times a day[4]

And then there was the time that his wife Jill had to deliver his speech for him with old Joe just standing their by her side with a sad frown on his face. What brought that on?
                      When you couple this with Biden routinely forgetting where he is, what he's even saying, and slurring his speech[5] , it's not exactly going far out on a limb to say that there is something wrong with him. Especially when you listen to him talk just a few years ago. Sure, he's always had the reputation for being a human gaffe machine but this is very different.

1. at the same event where he made up the bizarre claim that he had been arrested in South Africa "on the streets of Soweto trying to get to see [Nelson Mandela] on Robbens Island"

2. perhaps he meant his deceased son Beau who old Joe told us on election day had been Senator

3. Take a look at his wife's face as she tries to nudge him and says "Trump" under her breath after he does it

4. this is an example of hyperbole for those liberals who have trouble grasping it.

5. please don't insult everyone's intelligence by claiming his gobbledygook/gibberish slurring is stuttering. We can tell the difference.

I'll note that I can actually sympathize with him about forgetting people's names. I do it all of the time. But what is different is that I've had that problem for as long as I can remember. With Biden this isn't the case. He didn't have a reputation of having such a terrible memory previously. This is something new

Add I'll just add one more example of his growing problem: Biden Appears to Forget Name of Great Recession and Gets Mistaken Over $800 Billion Stimulus Package He Oversaw

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

At which point I am only surprised he does not also claim to have a giraffe in his pocket.
                        I'm prepared to see what his "proof" is. You aren't.

Is this Rudy advocating Daesh tactics? Or is he attempting a metaphor?
                        Obviously a metaphor, about severing the head of a snake. But since you will grant him no leeway, you will assume the worst.

I suspect you are offended because Germany was mentioned in all of this. He isn't accusing the German government of anything, you know.

Comment

You claimed that Biden has dementia. I'm asking you for your evidence for that claim.
                          I've made that claim and I stand by it. The "evidence" is as obvious as daylight. Have you ever seen daylight?

Comment

I didn't see any sign of "mental issues" in this Youtube link. The guy is eccentric - always has been. I haven't seen any sign of deterioration, like with Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I didn't see any sign of "mental issues" in this Youtube link. The guy is eccentric - always has been. I haven't seen any sign of deterioration, like with Biden.
                              Did you read what he did in court and other lawyers had to take over? Oh yes! The case was lost. Neither Trump nor Biden can beat that.
                              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment