Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump now on "Plan C"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I'm claiming fraud where I witnessed anomalies that defy reasonable explanation.

I don't care. I witnessed it and I deduced what I saw.
    Still waiting . . .

What documented evidence can you put forward that this is the case, which would be acceptable to the courts?

Barr and the courts disagree with you that such evidence exists.

Did you submit you evidence to Republican lawyers filing the the law suites?
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

I'm claiming fraud where I witnessed anomalies that defy reasonable explanation.

If, as you claim, you witnessed fraud, then I assume you are one of the people who Trump had testify in court. Can you provide us with a link to a news source where your testimony is discussed? Did the judge accept your testimony, or did the judge throw your testimony out?
      "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
      "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

If, as you claim, you witnessed fraud...
        I saw anomalies that defy reasonable explanation during the election.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Still waiting . . .
          Be careful of cobwebs.

Comment

Be careful of cobwebs.
            No problem still waiting . . .
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

I saw anomalies that defy reasonable explanation during the election.
              Clearly, whatever you think you saw is not admissible in court nor is it likely it was anything any more significant than your own paranoia causing you to 'see' faces in random patterns as it were.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Clearly, whatever you think you saw is not admissible in court nor is it likely it was anything any more significant than your own paranoia causing you to 'see' faces in random patterns as it were.
                One too many noids.

Frank

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Why does everyone keep asking me about "evidence" and "court"? I made a statement about seeing anomalies that defy reasonable explanations. I drew my conclusion.

Like seeing pigs fly, it doesn't make sense. And no amount of doubletalk about mail-in ballots is going to make me believe that pigs fly.

Comment

I'm puzzled by your attitude. You claim that you personally witnessed fraud which prove that Trump won the election, yet you apparently refuse to appear in front of a judge and present your evidence.

Is it accurate to say that, if you wanted, you could easily see to it that Trump wins a second term? Why, then, don't you do so? Is there a reason you have chosen to allow Biden to fraudulently win the election?
                    "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                    "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

I'm puzzled by your attitude. You claim that you personally witnessed fraud which prove that Trump won the election, yet you apparently refuse to appear in front of a judge and present your evidence.

Is it accurate to say that, if you wanted, you could easily see to it that Trump wins a second term? Why, then, don't you do so? Is there a reason you have chosen to allow Biden to fraudulently win the election?
                      Anyone who watched the election returns witnessed fraud. Those who like the outcome, Democrats and RINOs, rationalize it away.

They are content. If they claim that night is day, then nothing I can say will convince them otherwise.
                      Last edited by Ronson; 12-03-2020, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Why does everyone keep asking me about "evidence" and "court"? I made a statement about seeing anomalies that defy reasonable explanations. I drew my conclusion.

Like seeing pigs fly, it doesn't make sense. And no amount of doubletalk about mail-in ballots is going to make me believe that pigs fly.
                        Why does everyone keep asking? Documented evidence that stands up in court is the only thing that counts.

Your tales of 'seeing pigs fly' will not stand up in a legal court, neither will your anecdotal vaporous claims of election fraud.

Frank

Comment

You've believed the equivalent since the inauguration, so it must just be personal.
                          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Anyone who watched the election returns witnessed fraud. Those who like the outcome, Democrats and RINOs, rationalize it away.

They are content. If they claim that night is day, then nothing I can say will convince them otherwise.
                            As I said, you see fraud because you are predisposed to see it. The truth is the election was secure and accurate, as was announced by the office whose job it was to oversee it, and as has been seen in a Georgia hand audit, and likely will be seen again tomorrow with the recount result.

It's all just a big con where the good faith of those supporting Trump is being leveraged to sow discontent and to raise money for Trump.

Basically you're just another mark in Trump's big con. And when/if you ever wake up, that morning after hangover is going to be a doozey

Comment

Although I believe there is obvious fraud - enough to warrant new special elections in some swing states - I wouldn't support any other remedy.

So short of special elections, I say "Allow Biden in. BUT - no more mail-in ballots. A constitutional amendment needs to be submitted to stop this from ever happening again in any national election. Why should the majority of states and US citizens be victimized by fraud in a handful of corrupt states?
                              There is no evidence of fraud. Mail-in ballots have been used and are secure for decades and there is no evidence they were insecure this time.
                              America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Why does everyone keep asking? Documented evidence that stands up in court is the only thing that counts.

Your tales of 'seeing pigs fly' will not stand up in a legal court, neither will your anecdotal vaporous claims of election fraud.
                                And this isn't a court. This is a discussion board. Should we start presenting "evidence" of faith, like your "Bahai"? If it doesn't stand up in court then that's all that counts.

Comment