Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump now on "Plan C"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump now on "Plan C"

PLAN A was winning the election. In this, Trump clearly failed.

PLAN B was to use the court system to have the election result thrown out and Trump declared the winner. This plan has also failed.

PLAN C, currently ongoing, is to have state GOP lawmakers reject the result of state votes and instead send a GOP slate of electors to the electoral college. To that end, Trump is meeting with Michigan GOP lawmakers later today, and is reportedly in negotiations with Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers.

It remains to be seen if Trump will resort to PLAN D if his first three plans fail. Trump has promised that there will not be a peaceful transition to a Democrat government, so I assume he plans on ordering his loyal followers in white supremacist organizations such as the KKK, the American Nazi Party, The Proud Boys, The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, and numerous other white militias to keep him in power using force. Be interesting to see if Trump orders his followers into battle, and whether they will answer his call.
    Last edited by Reepicheep; 11-20-2020, 10:30 AM.
    "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
    "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

PLAN B was to use the court system to have the election result thrown out and Trump declared the winner. This plan has also failed.

PLAN C, currently ongoing, is to have state GOP lawmakers reject the result of state votes and instead send a GOP slate of electors to the electoral college. To that end, Trump is meeting with Michigan GOP lawmakers later today, and is reportedly in negotiations with Pennsylvania GOP lawmakers.

It remains to be seen if Trump will resort to PLAN D if his first three plans fail. Trump has promised that there will not be a peaceful transition to a Democrat government, so I assume he plans on ordering his loyal followers in white supremacist organizations such as the KKK, the American Nazi Party, The Proud Boys, The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, and numerous other white militias to keep him in power using force. Be interesting to see if Trump orders his followers into battle, and whether they will answer his call.
    So, Trump is attempting to use the same legal tactic that proponents of the Interstate National Vote Compact is using to ignore state elections.

Comment

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

So, Trump is attempting to use the same legal tactic that proponents of the Interstate National Vote Compact is using to ignore state elections.
      If you knew anything about the NPVIC, then you would know that your claim is false.

Before talking about this topic, you should probably, at a minimum, learn the name of the agreement.

Comment

If you knew anything about the NPVIC, then you would know that your claim is false.

Before talking about this topic, you should probably, at a minimum, learn the name of the agreement.
        Oh, it is the same tactic. The same justification. You know, that legislatures are free to appoint electors how they see fit.

Comment

It remains to be seen if Trump will resort to PLAN D if his first three plans fail. Trump has promised that there will not be a peaceful transition to a Democrat government, .
          He has? He promised that? Let's see a quote.

Comment

...so I assume he plans on ordering his loyal followers in white supremacist organizations such as the KKK, the American Nazi Party, The Proud Boys, The Three Percenters, The Oath Keepers, and numerous other white militias to keep him in power using force.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

That'll happen right after those riots he keeps predicting happen.

Comment

Depends on how the court cases shake out. Trump's legal is claiming that they can prove he won in a landslide and that the only reason he "lost" is because of China Joe's, and I'm quoting Joe here, "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".
                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Depends on how the court cases shake out. Trump's legal is claiming that they can prove he won in a landslide and that the only reason he "lost" is because of China Joe's, and I'm quoting Joe here, "most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics".
                  The fallout from all this is that your mental health is shot to bits.

Good chance that transition funds will be released next week.
                  “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                  “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                  “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

What's next? Pan Q, and assume the tittle of the 'Promised One.'
                    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by dirtfloor View Post
                      The fallout from all this is that your mental health is shot to bits.
                      Is it? Oh, well, thank you for telling me. I might not have known otherwise.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Funny how he failed to win the election despite getting the most voters selecting him.

Comment

Overly dramatic, paranoid BS like that is why nobody takes you liberal trolls seriously. And then you guys have the audacity to whine about Q-Anon.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                            Funny how he failed to win the election despite getting the most voters selecting him.
                            According to the latest figures, Biden has received almost 6 million (5,983,290) more votes than Trump, with 2% of the vote still to be reported.

Comment

According to the latest figures, Biden has received almost 6 million (5,983,290) more votes than Trump, with 2% of the vote still to be reported.
                              I said voters, not ballots (votes)

Comment