Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Campaign Legal Team News Conference

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Ronson View Post
    if true -
    I agree. We should not accept their claims without evidence.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Stoic View Post

      I agree. We should not accept their claims without evidence.
      Agreed. I'm not privy to what evidence they claim to have, but I'm waiting to see it before judging that it doesn't exist.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Ronson View Post

        Agreed. I'm not privy to what evidence they claim to have, but I'm waiting to see it before judging that it doesn't exist.
        Just because of who they are, I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt. But if they ever produce some actual evidence, I'll be glad to consider it.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Stoic View Post

          Just because of who they are, I'm not giving them the benefit of the doubt. But if they ever produce some actual evidence, I'll be glad to consider it.
          It is reassuring to see some level-headedness on the other side on this discussion board.

          Comment

          Related Threads

          Collapse

          Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by CivilDiscourse, Today, 07:13 AM
          11 responses
          84 views
          0 likes
          Last Post CivilDiscourse  
          Started by shunyadragon, Yesterday, 10:50 PM
          0 responses
          146 views
          1 like
          Last Post LiconaFan97  
          Started by rogue06, Yesterday, 08:47 AM
          5 responses
          57 views
          0 likes
          Last Post Ronson
          by Ronson
           
          Started by LiconaFan97, 12-01-2020, 11:56 PM
          51 responses
          316 views
          1 like
          Last Post oxmixmudd  
          Started by mikewhitney, 12-01-2020, 08:39 PM
          2 responses
          28 views
          0 likes
          Last Post mikewhitney  
          Working...
          X