Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Newsom latest Democratic politician to flout own coronavirus guidelines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post
    I don't know why the folks that argue this is all a hoax don't capitalize on this. I can't think of a reasonable explanation why they don't care about their own health other than the whole thing is fake, or at least they believe it's fake.

Comment

What amazes me most is that these hypocrites have absolutely no shame. You'd think they'd cower and hide when caught with their pants down, but they just flip us the bird and continue on like nothing happened.

Oh, they might say "I made a mistake" or "I'm sorry", but they're only sorry they were caught.

Comment

Newsom's order also explicitly exempts those in the entertainment industry who are now considered "essential workers".

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahba...rdity-n2580421
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          What amazes me most is that these hypocrites have absolutely no shame. You'd think they'd cower and hide when caught with their pants down, but they just flip us the bird and continue on like nothing happened.

Oh, they might say "I made a mistake" or "I'm sorry", but they're only sorry they were caught.
          sbr111920dAPR20201119034517.jpg
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

We have this in Alberta.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The latest is old Joe's "climate envoy," who discovered that people like him can indeed fly commercial rather than using a private jet to fly around to scold people about carbon footprints and pollution, while on an American Airlines flight from DC to Boston.

So is old Joe going to fire this "Neanderthal" for refusing to wear a mask?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                The latest is old Joe's "climate envoy," who discovered that people like him can indeed fly commercial rather than using a private jet to fly around to scold people about carbon footprints and pollution, while on an American Airlines flight from DC to Boston.

So is old Joe going to fire this "Neanderthal" for refusing to wear a mask?
                john-kerry-no-mask-never-again-fly-commercial.jpg

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment