Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Nearly 3,000 additional votes discovered in hand recount in Floyd County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

Not saying it's not worth the trouble, but you're talking to a guy who believes our memories have been rewritten by someone changing the names of old TV shows.
    Umm... What?

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
      Nothing you said contradicts my point.
      I know "orange man bad" is an argument to you and therefore you are incapable of rational thought, but a man who made it easier for fraudulent mail-in ballots to be disseminated is either a RINO or a never trumper guaranteed. Certainly not a man of high moral character as you suggested.

Comment

Originally posted by EvoUK View Post

Umm... What?
        You asked.

Originally posted by Darfius
        I am sorry for the distress this revelation will cause, but I would be even sorrier if I did not warn you all of the dire times we are in. Please understand that your first reaction to this will likely be dismissal. That is typically what happens when the mind is faced with cognitive dissonance--two contradictory realities that must somehow be reconciled. I ask that instead of this illogical and emotional response, you prayerfully consider the facts and act out your professed faith in the truth setting you free.

There is a worldwide phenomenon occurring known as the Mandela Effect. For reasons unclear, this name was allegedly coined when a group of paranormal researchers discovered that they all shared a common memory of Nelson Mandela dying in the 1980's. At the time they made this discovery, the year was 2010 and according to all available evidence, Nelson Mandela was very much alive. The phenomenon of possessing strong memories of the way things "once were" in the face of how they "now are" is spreading like wildfire far beyond Mandela himself, including company logos, popular songs, popular films, books, commercials, television shows, the names of famous people, other celebrity deaths and even the Bible itself.

Yes, brothers and sisters, that is what marks this phenomenon as truly diabolical. The Bible itself has been altered. The changes appear to be focused on the King James Version. What is important to understand is that physical evidence of the changes is very difficult to come by, since even old Bibles which people have had for generations are being changed somehow to reflect the "new" reality. I will give a few examples for illustration (all examples are KJV):

Scripture Verse: Genesis 3

15 And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

© Copyright Original Source

Many people remember the verse saying that "he" would "crush" the serpent's head, not "it" "bruising" the serpent. As is often the case with these changes, it doesn't even make sense. Why would God prophesy that He and the devil would merely trade equal blows?

Scripture Verse: Exodus 13:12

That thou shalt set apart unto the LORD all that openeth the matrix, and every firstling that cometh of a beast which thou hast; the males shall be the LORD's.

Matrix in the Bible? Many people remember the word being "womb." Matrix is a very occult term, but more on that later.

Scripture Verse: Isaiah 9

6 The wolf also shall dwell with the lamb, and the leopard shall lie down with the kid; and the calf and the young lion and the fatling together; and a little child shall lead them.

The wolf will dwell with the lamb? Many people remember the verse saying that the "lion will lay down with the lamb." Wolves don't have a particularly sterling reputation in Scripture.

Scripture Verse: 1 Corinthians 13

13 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.

4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,

I only cited four verses, but all of the chapter has seen the swapping of charity in place of love. This one is particularly egregious and bold, since this chapter is often read at events like marriages and funerals.

There are many more examples, but that should be enough for anyone with eyes to see to be made aware of the situation.

Apart from the Bible, other changes include:

Berenstein Bears is now Berenstain Bears
        Sex IN the City is now Sex AND the City
        Darth Vader now says "No, I am your father" instead of "Luke, I am your father"
        Forrest Gump now says "Life WAS like a box of chocolates" instead of "Life IS like a box of chocolates"
        Picture of Dorian Gray instead of Portrait of Dorian Gray
        KitKat instead of Kit-Kat
        Depend adult diapers instead of Depends
        Froot Loops cereal instead of Fruit Loops
        "If you build it, he will come" instead of "If you build it, they will come"
        "You're gunna need a bigger boat" instead of "We're gunna need a bigger boat"
        Sally Fields is now Sally Field
        On all world maps, South America appears to be roughly 1,000 miles further east than from what many remember
        On all world maps, Australia appears to be way further north than many remember

Again, there are many more examples you can find for yourself, but this should be enough for those with eyes to see and ears to hear.

A few clarifying points. The best guess I've seen as to "how" this is taking place has to do with quantum computers and CERN. You'll need to do further research if you're curious, but basically, computers now exist which are able to utilize "quantum" states of particles or parallel universes. CERN'S logo is three stylized 6's.

As to "why" this is happening, the Bible warns of a delusion so great in the last days that it might deceive even the elect if that were possible. It's obvious why the devil would want to change the word of God, but the other changes also play their part in getting people to distrust objective reality, their own memories and even their own identities, making them far more susceptible to authority and group think--the hallmarks of the beast system.

As I mentioned earlier, many of the changes in the Bible have occult or Masonic tinges to them: i.e., apron, matrix, lodge, charity, etc. This leaves little doubt as to who is behind this diabolical phenomenon.

Though this is highly disturbing, there is no need to give way to fear. We were warned of this. It will require some major soul searching and humility for people who have long believed that prophecy was all in the past to come to terms with this, but come to terms with the facts they must. God is still completely in control. It is for us as Christians to lead the charge of defending truth in these days when it is being "thrown to the ground."

Also, I wanted to mention that the only reason I refer to this phenomenon as the Mandela Effect is because that is its popular name and so it will be easier to gather information under that name. But I think it represents a weaponized name. The definition of the occult word "mandala" is a parallel universe/spell/delusion. I think Christians should refer to it internally as the Great Delusion.

God bless you and may the Lord Jesus defend and guide us in this dark hour.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post

I know "orange man bad" is an argument to you and therefore you are incapable of rational thought, but a man who made it easier for fraudulent mail-in ballots to be disseminated is either a RINO or a never trumper guaranteed. Certainly not a man of high moral character as you suggested.
          I'm not interested in your chidlish insults.
          America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
            I'm not interested in your chidlish insults.
            What interests you doesn't interest me in the least. You were factually incorrect and I insulted you as a bonus, because you're an enemy of the truth and I take pleasure in vaunting the truth at the expense of any such adversary.

Comment

Originally posted by Darfius View Post

What interests you doesn't interest me in the least. You were factually incorrect and I insulted you as a bonus, because you're an enemy of the truth and I take pleasure in vaunting the truth at the expense of any such adversary.
              I was not factually incorrect nor am I an enemy of the truth.

You are just a rude paranoid delusionist.
              America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment