Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Trump Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Trump Legacy

It’s not just unnecessary, it’s spiteful:
    The Trump administration has called for oil and gas firms to pick spots where they want to drill in Alaska’s Arctic National Wildlife Refuge as it races to open the pristine wilderness to development and lock in drilling rights before President-elect Joe Biden takes office.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
    What else could we expect from Trump but to burn what he can on the way out?
    America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Awwww... you poor baby... honestly, how dare Trump work while he is still employed...
      That's what
      - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
      - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
      - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Cat View Post

Awwww... you poor baby... honestly, how dare Trump work while he is still employed...
        Poor Alaska, don’t you think. Chances are that Biden will shut it down. It’s time to leave all that In the ground and work on clean energy.
        “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
        “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Poor Alaska, don’t you think. Chances are that Biden will shut it down. It’s time to leave all that In the ground and work on clean energy.
          Probably. Biden is going to reverse every good thing Trump has done. Goodbye to any hopes of energy independence...
          That's what
          - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
          - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Probably. Biden is going to reverse every good thing Trump has done. Goodbye to any hopes of energy independence...
            Energy independence need not be oil independence.

Comment

Nor does it require not being oil independence..
              That's what
              - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Nor does it require not being oil independence..
                No, but we are trying to break our dependence on fossil fuels because of global warming. This is an important test of our intentions. If they keep going, these oil executives will be rebranded as environmental terrorists.

Comment

No, but we are trying to break our dependence on fossil fuels because of global warming. This is an important test of our intentions. If they keep going, these oil executives will be rebranded as environmental terrorists.
                  Nah. They will transition at a reasonable pace without crippling the oil industry overnight.
                  That's what
                  - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

WE can make all the cars run on bacon oil!!! Eat more bacon.

Comment

You mean like Trump reversed every good thing Obama did? It's been his obsession.

Oh...and what good things has Trump done that Biden might reverse?

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                        You mean like Trump reversed every good thing Obama did? It's been his obsession.

Oh...and what good things has Trump done that Biden might reverse?
                        Doing away with the racist, sexist, bigoted "diversity" training for government workers for one.
                        That's what
                        - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Doing away with the racist, sexist, bigoted "diversity" training for government workers for one.
                          rofl. You couldn't make this sort of thing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                            rofl. You couldn't make this sort of thing up.
                            Nope. I have had to suffer through garbage racist sexist bigoted "bad male whitey" videos for a decade.
                            That's what
                            - She

- Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Nope. I have had to suffer through garbage racist sexist bigoted "bad male whitey" videos for a decade.
                              Funny, I, as a male whitey, never saw one.

Comment