Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Abu Muhammad al-Masri, Al Qaeda’s No. 2, assassinated in Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    You can call my post irrelevant or derailing if you wish but to pretend it was disinformation is just a wasted attempt on your part in that everything I said was accurate. What's wrong? Has my mocking your beloved NYT got you piqued?
    It's irrelevant because it reiterates points made in the first article posted, which you still haven't read. It's irrelevant because nobody has suggested Iran played a role in the embassy bombings which led to al-Masri's assassination. It's irrelevant because this thread was a chance for Trump supporters to give him a well deserved oo-rah for once. I'd have thought y'all would have enjoyed that, but no ... you're too filled with poison for that.

So go ahead and make your last post in this thread, then leave, because while I don't really mind crazy, we're all full in here.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post

It's irrelevant because it reiterates points made in the first article posted, which you still haven't read. It's irrelevant because nobody has suggested Iran played a role in the embassy bombings which led to al-Masri's assassination. It's irrelevant because this thread was a chance for Trump supporters to give him a well deserved oo-rah for once. I'd have thought y'all would have enjoyed that, but no ... you're too filled with poison for that.

So go ahead and make your last post in this thread, then leave, because while I don't really mind crazy, we're all full in here.

Thank you for your thoughts.
      If what I posted merely confirms what your sources say then please explain how it is misinformation and crazy unless you're saying that your OP is misinformation and crazy?

Thanks for playing.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

My response - getting back to the OP topic: Good riddance. The world is now a better place.

Comment

Originally posted by Sherman View Post
          My response - getting back to the OP topic: Good riddance. The world is now a better place.
          Took too long, better late than never. There will always be folks who can't be taught the error of their ways.

Assassinations are intended to send a message. Assassinations in an adversary's country say "we can get to you." But they also took out his daughter, and I'm not okay with that. Collateral damage, maybe, but for all the mayhem, there's nothing random about these state killings. Somebody okayed taking out his daughter, too. Maybe because catching him on his anniversary had higher priority than catching him alone.

Comment