Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Why We Don't Believe Leftists...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why We Don't Believe Leftists...

Piece of crap hypocrite....

Gavin Newsom responds after getting busted attending large dinner party against his own advice

Democratic California Gov. Gavin Newsom has admitted it was probably not the best idea for him and his wife to join a large dinner party at one of the world's finest restaurants while he is discouraging the citizens of his state from gathering with folks outside their own households during the upcoming holiday season.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/gavin-...his-own-advice
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Piece of crap hypocrite....
    I guess we can assume you've never done something you knew was a bad idea, or that you've advised others is a bad idea?
    My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

I guess we can assume you've never done something you knew was a bad idea, or that you've advised others is a bad idea?
      Not on this massive a scale. The man is directly responsible for millions of people's lives. You'd grasp the distinction if you gave any effort. But your loyalty is first to your "party" and secondarily to the truth.

Comment

Not at all surprised to see a hypocrite like you spring to the defense of a hypocrite like Newsom.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

House slammed over new member banquets as Americans are told to skip holiday gatherings with family

https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-...gs-with-family

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

And therein lies the problem. These Leftists are all about power and dictating to others, because they think they know what's best for the little people. They don't think of themselves as little people; they are the elite class. That's why Al Gore (among others) dictate about shrinking mankind's (little people) carbon footprint while he plows through carbon fuels like mad. And Pelosi gets her hair done when salons are shut down. And that little people shouldn't own guns while they have a squad of armed security surrounding them. And on the other end of the spectrum, we have moral dictators (like televangelists) preaching fidelity while they get caught diddling their secretaries.

Hypocrites should get kicked down the stairs whenever they are caught. It's bad enough they say one thing and do another, but they are actually ordering people around while they sneak off to do their shenanigans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Not at all surprised to see a hypocrite like you spring to the defense of a hypocrite like Newsom.
              says the man who is the chief defender on this website of one of the most immoral, hypocritical, and treasonous men to ever occupy the whitehouse
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                House slammed over new member banquets as Americans are told to skip holiday gatherings with family

https://www.theblaze.com/news/house-...gs-with-family
                Don't mistake my pushback against your public hatred of all persons democrat as support for foolishly gathering in large groups indoors for a meal.

Comment

says the man who is the chief defender on this website of one of the most immoral, hypocritical, and treasonous men to ever occupy the whitehouse
                  False. I have never defended Barack Obama or Bill Clinton.
                  Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Don't mistake my pushback against your public hatred of all persons democrat as support for foolishly gathering in large groups indoors for a meal.
                    And yet, that's exactly what you did. Immediately you jumped to Newsome's defence.

You are, as MM said, a hypocrite of the same stripe as Newsom and Pelosi's new cohorts.

As we've seen over and over the last 8 months, according to liberal leaders, the law is for us, and not for them. Shameful.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

The rules for thee and not for me crowd

image_41875.jpg
                      Pelosi in a salon getting her hair done and Cuomo out walking his dog

304352d7-aa3a-437a-8052-713d5ac001e2.jpg
                      Cuomo again. The two on the right are Cuomo meeting with Savannah Mayor Van Johnson to discuss assisting with the
                      city’s COVID-19 response. Cuomo is hugging people without wearing a mask.

download (2).jpg
                      Another member of the mask police, Mad Max(ine) Waters angrily waging her finger at constituents who caught her out in public without a mask

beto.jpg
                      "Beto" O'Rourke after criticizing Texas for re-opening and calling on folks to keep wearing masks, outside jogging without a mask.

northum.jpg
                      Gov. Ralph Northam spending time outside taking selfies with no mask and no social distancing.
                      Apparently he tried claiming it was a pre-Chicom corona virus picture but it comes from May

Of course with some it might just be stupidity
                      download (1).jpg

And this doesn't include the various governors, mayors and the like who called for social distancing yet marched side-by-side with protestors.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        The rules for thee and not for me crowd

image_41875.jpg
                        Pelosi in a salon getting her hair done and Cuomo out walking his dog

304352d7-aa3a-437a-8052-713d5ac001e2.jpg
                        Cuomo again. The two on the right are Cuomo meeting with Savannah Mayor Van Johnson to discuss assisting with the
                        city’s COVID-19 response. Cuomo is hugging people without wearing a mask.

download (2).jpg
                        Another member of the mask police, Mad Max(ine) Waters angrily waging her finger at constituents who caught her out in public without a mask

beto.jpg
                        "Beto" O'Rourke after criticizing Texas for re-opening and calling on folks to keep wearing masks, outside jogging without a mask.

northum.jpg
                        Gov. Ralph Northam spending time outside taking selfies with no mask and no social distancing.
                        Apparently he tried claiming it was a pre-Chicom corona virus picture but it comes from May

Of course with some it might just be stupidity
                        download (1).jpg

And this doesn't include the various governors, mayors and the like who called for social distancing yet marched side-by-side with protestors.

Dang, missed a few.

53553452eab8ea0838ad5087.jpg
                        After chastising police for not wearing masks at protests and riots, Mayor Bill de Blasio, who had earlier called on police to arrest mask violators (an order that was later retracted), ignores social distancing protocols and wearing a mask as he stands beside his daughter after she was arrested during a protest.

6396361_6abcscreen.jpg
                        And Philadelphia's mayor, Jim Kenney, was caught dining without a mask inside a friend's Maryland restaurant after forbidding indoor dining at eateries (bankrupting many of them[1]) in his city.

And then there is the governor of Illinois, Jay Pritzker (one of those who marched with the protestors ignoring social distancing protocols) violated his own strict lockdown, including a ban on non-essential travel, that he imposed on the state by sending his family on vacation to Florida. When challenged by reporters, Pritzker huffed that his "official duties have nothing to do" with his family and declared "I’m just not going to answer that question."

1. According to NBC News

In the meantime, according to the business listing site Yelp, 60 percent of stores that have closed since the pandemic began have done so for good

Something for those who insist that the closings only pose a relatively minor inconvenience to keep in mind.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue
                          And then there is the governor of Illinois, Jay Pritzker (one of those who marched with the protestors ignoring social distancing protocols) violated his own strict lockdown, including a ban on non-essential travel, that he imposed on the state by sending his family on vacation to Florida. When challenged by reporters, Pritzker huffed that his "official duties have nothing to do" with his family and declared "I’m just not going to answer that question."
                          Just like Trudeau, who cancelled Easter in Canada by telling us we weren't allowed to get together with our families, and then proceeded to a lake "cottage" to be with his family who had gone there earlier because Mrs. Little Pierre had tested positive for covid a week or so before. When he was questioned, by a MSM reporter, no less, as to why he had done what he told everybody else not to do, he responded "I said I was going to do it and I did!" all in a huff, and ended the daily press interview by turning and walking away.

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post

Just like Trudeau, who cancelled Easter in Canada by telling us we weren't allowed to get together with our families, and then proceeded to a lake "cottage" to be with his family who had gone there earlier because Mrs. Little Pierre had tested positive for covid a week or so before. When he was questioned, by a MSM reporter, no less, as to why he had done what he told everybody else not to do, he responded "I said I was going to do it and I did!" all in a huff, and ended the daily press interview by turning and walking away.
                            And just Muriel Bowser, Washington D.C.'s mayor.

Source: D.C. Mayor Violates Own COVID Travel Restrictions to Attend Biden Party

Washington, D.C., mayor Muriel Bowser (D.) is not quarantining after attending Joe Biden’s victory speech in Wilmington, Del., saying it was "essential travel."

The mayor, who has implemented some of the most restrictive coronavirus rules in the country, issued new travel rules on Monday but also said she won't be quarantining after traveling to celebrate Biden's win, Fox 5 D.C. reports. With Delaware on Bowser's list of 45 "high-risk" states, Washingtonians are required to quarantine for 14 days upon returning from Delaware on "nonessential" travel, yet she exempted herself because she met with Biden campaign officials in her "official capacity" as mayor.

Bowser is also exempt from mandatory testing, and it is not clear when she and the staff on the trip will be tested, though her office said she is tested regularly. Still, she urged D.C. residents to closely follow all guidelines in her "Coronavirus Situational Update" news conference Monday.

The stringent rules in D.C. have been the subject of controversy and lawsuits, as Black Lives Matter demonstrators have regularly violated social-distancing guidelines, while churches were banned from assembling outdoors until a federal court ruled that was a substantial burden to religion. Local reporters have taken note of Bowser's trip to Delaware in light of the rules she has imposed on the city.

Source

© Copyright Original Source

So partying is now "essential travel" if you are Democrat.

It's more of the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do mindset exhibit by the Democrats who ignore their own rules if they want to go to a restaurant, get their hair done, go to a party, go on vacation or whatever else they might want to do.

Comment

Where's Chuck when you need him?

Who am I kidding Chuckie has never, not even once, scolded anyone on the left for engaging in the same sort of things that gets his knickers in a bind when he thinks a non-leftist does it.

He's yet another example of the hypocritical double standard the left engages in.

Comment