Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

VP of Dominion Voting machines admitted in 2016 that votes can be easily manipulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
    So we can expect to see this video admitted into evidence in a court case shortly?
    One can only hope. It's made Kemp change his opinion today and now call for signature checking, which he had previously opposed......

Care to share your thoughts on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gondwanaland View Post

One can only hope. It's made Kemp change his opinion today and now call for signature checking, which he had previously opposed......

I'll take it seriously once it gets into a court and isn't thrown out.
      America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

By law protecting the confidential identity of the voter in all states the signature and voting registry of the person is determined when they open the ballot, and the ballot is separated from envelop containing the signature. It is impossible to verify the signature after this by law. The purpose of the audits and paper recounts is verify the count based on the legal ballots received, and match records to certify all ballots are counted. In this process missing or misplaced ballots are found and counted, and that is what actually happened, and all types of voting machines including Dominion functioned as design and not flaws in the voting machines were revealed, because of direct confirmation with the paper ballots.
        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

It looks shady to me. It certainly merits some questions.

My first question would be: "Why do those tables need floor-length black tablecloths in the first place?" The only purpose I can fathom is to hide something from view.

Comment

I'll take it seriously once it gets into a court and isn't thrown out.
            Thrown out for what?

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

By law protecting the confidential identity of the voter in all states the signature and voting registry of the person is determined when they open the ballot, and the ballot is separated from envelop containing the signature. It is impossible to verify the signature after this by law. The purpose of the audits and paper recounts is verify the count based on the legal ballots received, and match records to certify all ballots are counted. In this process missing or misplaced ballots are found and counted, and that is what actually happened, and all types of voting machines including Dominion functioned as design and not flaws in the voting machines were revealed, because of direct confirmation with the paper ballots.
              That doesn't matter. The enevelopes are required to be kept for some time afterward and can be directly checked to verify signatures. Unless they were illegally destroyed, they can be checked against the voter registry. If a significant amount are suspect or do not match, that is enough to throw the election in question.

And no, checking signatures of closed ballots is also not a violation of confidentiality of the voter - indeed that is the only way to determine that the ballots are 'legal'.

Comment

Thrown out for what?
                I've no idea. I'm not a judge. Or a lawyer. But a large number of other claims have been thrown out when examined impartially. You don't think further claims by the same camp might be liable to the same treatment?

Even I - not a judge or lawyer - can think of myriads of questions I would want answers to before I was convinced of any irregularity:
                - get every single person in the video, including the narrator, into the court and under oath
                - get the complete, uncut video (there are a number of cuts which could have omitted virtually anything)
                - determine that the video is actually a video of what it is claimed it is
                - determine whether what the narrator is saying matches what was actually being done (is the woman with the braids really telling everyone they can go home as they are stopping counting?)
                - how stupid are whoever believed that they are stopping counting at 10:30 on election night?
                - when the narrator says that the "women in yellow" stop counting...one of them does. The other two women continue to count througout.
                - what is the problem with the woman moving a table? There are tables just like it all over...why is this one problematic?
                - the video talks of four boxes of votes coming out from under the table...yet it shows just one. Where is the video of that one getting under the table in the first place?
                - the narrator has a problem with one man taking a suitcase from under the table. Why? The video does not show what was in it or where he took it.

In short, go through the complete (uncut) video, frame by frame if necessary, with the relevant people involved describing what they are doing and why they are doing it. For example:
                - at about 00:25 in the video, the second yellow-shirted woman from the left stops working for a time, just sitting there. Why? Whatever the reason, why is the woman to her left continuing?
                - what is the significance of a woman moving a table 14 hours before the counting? Why do we care?
                - what was in the two (by my count) suitcases removed from under the table?
                - when (and why) were the two suitacases put under the table?
                - when (and why) was the box of votes put under the table?
                - if all shown in the video were engaged in some massive fraud, why were they sufficiently stupid as to do it right in front of cameras?
                - completely ignore the narrator's discussion toward the end of what they might have or could have been doing.

...and so forth.

And the question that has plagued all of this evidence...why aren't they presenting it to a judge, rather than showing it on youtube?

Comment

That doesn't matter. The enevelopes are required to be kept for some time afterward and can be directly checked to verify signatures. Unless they were illegally destroyed, they can be checked against the voter registry. If a significant amount are suspect or do not match, that is enough to throw the election in question.
                  Absolutely false big time. Please document by actual legal reference.

The envelopes cannot be any longer matched to the ballot by law for confidentiality of the voter.
                  Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                  Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                  But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

It looks shady to me. It certainly merits some questions.

My first question would be: "Why do those tables need floor-length black tablecloths in the first place?" The only purpose I can fathom is to hide something from view.
                    And why did the supervisor lie to the observers, telling them they were done counting ballots for the evening only to continue counting in secret for several more hours?
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

And why did the supervisor lie to the observers, telling them they were done counting ballots for the evening only to continue counting in secret for several more hours?
                      That would need to be verified (as we're only hearing from the narrator on that point).

I first watched the video without audio and it looked funky to me. Usually when I see a floor-length table cloth (black ones to boot) it was when David Copperfield was making objects disappear. In this case, it looks like they were making objects appear.

Comment

That would need to be verified (as we're only hearing from the narrator on that point).

I first watched the video without audio and it looked funky to me. Usually when I see a floor-length table cloth (black ones to boot) it was when David Copperfield was making objects disappear. In this case, it looks like they were making objects appear.
                        Perhaps. But there were a large number of such tables around the hall. There was nothing special about that one.

Comment

Perhaps. But there were a large number of such tables around the hall. There was nothing special about that one.
                          Good strategy, if you ask me. i.e. "Let's put tablecoths all over the room, so that way the one hiding the ballot boxes won't be conspicuous."

Comment

Good strategy, if you ask me. i.e. "Let's put tablecoths all over the room, so that way the one hiding the ballot boxes won't be conspicuous."
                            Or perhaps they have tableclothes over all those tables because they look nice. Neither of us know.

Comment

• Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Absolutely false big time. Please document by actual legal reference.

The envelopes cannot be any longer matched to the ballot by law for confidentiality of the voter.
                              They don't need to be matched to the ballots. If enough are questionable/fraudulent, there is precedence to not certify the election, taking those electoral votes off the table.

Comment

That one magically had hidden ballot boxes underneath it. Unless you are suggesting they were hiding even more, under every table.....

Comment