Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

VP of Dominion Voting machines admitted in 2016 that votes can be easily manipulated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
    Once again, why aren't they getting their 'evidence' to the courts? They are both making lots of claims and providing zero evidence, days before the swing states certify. Where is the evidence?
    You have your own special definition of "troll" that you like to tell everyone about. For all I know, you also have a unique definition of "evidence."

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      You have your own special definition of "troll" that you like to tell everyone about.
      False.

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      For all I know, you also have a unique definition of "evidence."
      Nope again.

Let us know when some of this volumes of evidence actually gets presented in court, where it counts.
      America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

• Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
        Let us know when some of this volumes of evidence actually gets presented in court, where it counts.
        I will, the next time I am in court.

Comment

• Sydney Powell's recent filings are interesting. Among many, many other things, it contains this quote from the Dominion instruction manual: "While a simple procedure, this process may be error prone and is very vulnerable to malicious administrators."
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Sydney Powell's recent filings are interesting. Among many, many other things, it contains this quote from the Dominion instruction manual: "While a simple procedure, this process may be error prone and is very vulnerable to malicious administrators."
            I liked the top line the best. Clearly the mark of a well researched and well argued complaint.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT (sic) COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT (sic) OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION

And of course the full quote makes it clear that they are speaking of things which are possible but which are definitely not recommended. So the quote actually means the opposite of your dishonest reading of it.

It is possible for an administrator of the "ImageCast Central" workstation to view and delete any individual ballot scans from the "NotCastImages" folder by simply using the standard Windows delete and recycle bin functions provided by the Windows 10 Pro operating system. ... The upload process is just a simple copying of a "Results" folder containing vote tallies to a flash memory card connected to the "Windows 10 Pro" machine. The copy process uses the standard drag-n- drop or copy/paste mechanisms within the ubiquitous "Windows File Explorer". While a simple procedure, this process may be error prone and is very vulnerable to malicious administrators.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

I liked the top line the best. Clearly the mark of a well researched and well argued complaint.

IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICCT (sic) COURT, NORTHERN DISTRCOICT (sic) OF GEORGIA, ATLANTA DIVISION

And of course the full quote makes it clear that they are speaking of things which are possible but which are definitely not recommended. So the quote actually means the opposite of your dishonest reading of it.

It is possible for an administrator of the "ImageCast Central" workstation to view and delete any individual ballot scans from the "NotCastImages" folder by simply using the standard Windows delete and recycle bin functions provided by the Windows 10 Pro operating system. ... The upload process is just a simple copying of a "Results" folder containing vote tallies to a flash memory card connected to the "Windows 10 Pro" machine. The copy process uses the standard drag-n- drop or copy/paste mechanisms within the ubiquitous "Windows File Explorer". While a simple procedure, this process may be error prone and is very vulnerable to malicious administrators.
              Yes, clueless liberals keep going on about the legally irrelevant typos while ignoring the substance of Powell's case.

For you low-information types with short attention spans, here it is summarized in an easy to understand infographic:

https://directorblue.blogspot.com/20...ns-of.html?m=1

And I'm not sure how the full paragraph changes anything. The documentation openly admits that the data can be easily and transparently altered by a malicious administrator using features built into the Windows operating system, meaning no special knowledge or skills are required. Adding a "We don't recommend this (nudge nudge wink wink)" disclaimer doesn't change the facts.
              Last edited by Mountain Man; 11-27-2020, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Yes, clueless liberals keep going on about the legally irrelevant typos while ignoring the substance of Powell's case.

For you low-information types with short attention spans, here it is summarized in an easy to understand infographic:

https://directorblue.blogspot.com/20...ns-of.html?m=1

And I'm not sure how the full paragraph changes anything. The documentation openly admits that the data can be easily and transparently altered by a malicious administrator using features built into the Windows operating system, meaning no special knowledge or skills are required. Adding a "We don't recommend this (nudge nudge wink wink)" disclaimer doesn't change the facts.
                If you turn in a complaint like this without even running a spell check then it is very tough to assume that the claims it contains are well researched by a team of serious people who actually vetted their witnesses. You went through high school so I know you know this.

And of course there are ways to modify vote totals with Dominion or any electronic voting system. The claims that there is no secure logging of any voting manipulation are clearly just false because we live in 2020 and computer security has been understood well enough for a long time that no serious system like this would be developed without it. That's just obviously a false claim.

As far as your link goes, I couldn't find in the complaint any information on who is making those claims. If I understand one of the footnotes correctly the exhibits are separate from the complaint and the plaintiffs are seeking to keep them private. The credibility of the person claiming these things matters in this case.

Lastly I will repeat that Trump's lawyers already admitted in court multiple times that they lawsuits they were filing were not claiming fraud. That on its own is enough to show that whatever is being claimed here is not to be taken seriously.
                Last edited by LiconaFan97; 11-27-2020, 11:40 AM.

Comment

• Again, the typos are legally irrelevant, but that's what liberals are focusing on because they can't attack the substance.

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
                  The claims that there is no secure logging of any voting manipulation are clearly just false because we live in 2020 and computer security has been understood well enough for a long time that no serious system like this would be developed without it. That's just obviously a false claim.
                  Take it up with the Dominion folks. It's right there in their documentation. Unless you're one of those people who think they're lying in their instruction manuals.

Comment

Again, the typos are legally irrelevant, but that's what liberals are focusing on because they can't attack the substance.

Take it up with the Dominion folks. It's right there in their documentation. Unless you're one of those people who think they're lying in their instruction manuals.
                    Show me where in the manual it says that there is not robust logging for changes of this sort. That's what you're claiming exists.

Comment

Show me where in the manual it says that there is not robust logging for changes of this sort. That's what you're claiming exists.
                      Um... you quoted it yourself. The software documentation openly states that the raw data can be altered using basic features of Windows which do not keep a log of activity, and Dominion suggests that this can be exploited by a malicious administrator. It's less of a warning and more of a "how to".

Comment

• Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I wouldn't want to overturn a free and fair election. Just a corrupt one.
                        All the courts have dismissed the Republican cases as without merit, and lack of evidence of fraud or corruption,
                        Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                        Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                        But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Um... you quoted it yourself. The software documentation openly states that the raw data can be altered using basic features of Windows which do not keep a log of activity, and Dominion suggests that this can be exploited by a malicious administrator. It's less of a warning and more of a "how to".
                          ALL audits and recounts of paper records in ALL types of voting systems showed no discrepancies. In fact they found missing and uncounted ballots.
                          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

That doesn't mean that the Dominion software wouldn't have logging of the data import which could be used to reveal the fact that manipulated data was imported. I can envision a number of simple schemes Dominion could implement to identify that such manipulation had occurred during an audit of results.

Now stop making be an apologist for an industry I think should just be outlawed.

Comment

• Here is where Sidney Powell claimed to have pictures and video of votes being manipulated in real time. Where are the pictures and video? On Hunter's "laptop"?

powell.jpg

Comment

Here is where Sidney Powell claimed to have pictures and video of votes being manipulated in real time. Where are the pictures and video? On Hunter's "laptop"?

powell.jpg
                                No documented pictures nor video. The only thing I ever saw was a photography delivering camera equipment to a vote counting site filmed by an idiot whispering conspiracy. Judges, both Republican and Democrat including Trump appointees have rejected and ridiculed all cases filed by Republicans claiming fraud for "without merit nor evidence."
                                Last edited by shunyadragon; 11-30-2020, 07:02 AM.

Frank

Comment