Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

If Biden Loses the Assumed Pro Tem Status

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Biden Loses the Assumed Pro Tem Status

What happens if Biden loses the assumed Pro Tem status?

What happens to people's views of elections if the integrity of the voting process remains in question?

Does it make any difference who we vote for?

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

What happens to people's views of elections if the integrity of the voting process remains in question?

No one actually believes the election wasn't free and fair. What does that say about the Republican party that they'd pretend to believe such a thing?

Comment

I guess it would depend on how that happened.

It wouldn't be good.

Republicans should take that into account when responding to Trump's attempts to cast doubt on the integrity of the voting process.

Absolutely.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

No one actually believes the election wasn't free and fair. What does that say about the Republican party that they'd pretend to believe such a thing?
        Does not your question already assume that people don't trust the results?

Worse, what does it mean when everyone pretends that there was not fraud?

I know elections are boring but you still might want to stay alert.

This video describes many descrepancies

The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXppUrEStx8

The controversy states all involve the ginormous increase of ballots being counted. So I'm not sure how these are justified.

None of this makes a difference. Maybe Trump got elected last time despite the fraud. And the House of Representatives went against him on everything anyhow.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post
          I guess it would depend on how that happened.

It wouldn't be good.

Republicans should take that into account when responding to Trump's attempts to cast doubt on the integrity of the voting process.

Absolutely.
          I just mean that they count the valid ballots and discount the dead people's ballots -- stuff like that.

At this point, the troubles are so big that we either lose all freedom (despite which party wins) or God intervenes.

Comment

I just mean that they count the valid ballots and discount the dead people's ballots -- stuff like that.l
            Yeah, that wouldn't change anything.

At this point, the troubles are so big that we either lose all freedom (despite which party wins) or God intervenes.
            At this point, Trump and his minions have convinced gullible people that there are big problems with the election, without even having to provide any evidence. If that sort of thing continues, I consider it to be one of the biggest threats to our democracy.

Comment

Yeah, that wouldn't change anything.

At this point, Trump and his minions have convinced gullible people that there are big problems with the election, without even having to provide any evidence. If that sort of thing continues, I consider it to be one of the biggest threats to our democracy.
              Did the dead people vote evenly for Trump and Biden?

Do you have concern if fraud has actually happened or is fraud just part of the game? Are you of the opinion that the group that cheats the most is thereby granted the office?

Do you feel there will be a big disruption if Trump is found to be the winner based on proper recounts of valid ballots?
              Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-09-2020, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Did the dead people vote evenly for Trump and Biden?
                If any dead people voted, it wasn't enough to make a difference.

Do you have concern if fraud has actually happened or is fraud just part of the game?
                I don't have any concern that any significant amount of fraud happened, and no amount of evidence-free whining by Trumpettes is going to cause me to feel otherwise.

Are you of the opinion that the group that cheats the most is thereby granted the office?
                I am of the opinion that cheaters should be prosecuted. That includes the head of the USPS, if appropriate.

Do you feel there will be a big disruption if Trump is found to be the winner based on proper recounts of valid ballots?
                If recounts change the outcome of the election, there'll be a lot of 'splainin' to be done.

Comment

If any dead people voted, it wasn't enough to make a difference.

I don't have any concern that any significant amount of fraud happened, and no amount of evidence-free whining by Trumpettes is going to cause me to feel otherwise.

I am of the opinion that cheaters should be prosecuted. That includes the head of the USPS, if appropriate.

If recounts change the outcome of the election, there'll be a lot of 'splainin' to be done.
                  So I take it that you heard about the whistleblower against the head of the office in Georgia or South Carolina who was having postmarks back dated to make them look legit.

Comment

To the original post, I suspect that there would riots as bad as the covid-19 riots if the fraud issues forced cleanup of ballot counts through court actions. People wouldn't be happy that the results of fraud was being undone.

I suspect that people already know about the corrupt legalized action of ballot harvesting in California. I understand this favors Democrats. The question I have though is why this same thing is not done by Republicans -- maybe due to higher integrity.
                    Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-09-2020, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Does not your question already assume that people don't trust the results?

Worse, what does it mean when everyone pretends that there was not fraud?

I know elections are boring but you still might want to stay alert.

This video describes many descrepancies

The link is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXppUrEStx8

The controversy states all involve the ginormous increase of ballots being counted. So I'm not sure how these are justified.

None of this makes a difference. Maybe Trump got elected last time despite the fraud. And the House of Representatives went against him on everything anyhow.
                      As I said, no one believes it wasn't free and fair, not even you.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

As I said, no one believes it wasn't free and fair, not even you.
                        How funny. You are saying that no one believes the obvious evidence. You cannot believe that everyone is that ignorant.

I was not talking about beliefs here. I was talking about the possibility of Biden being overturned due to fraud. What would people's reaction be?

It may not happen. But I am wondering if the chaos is the plan here.

Comment

So I take it that you heard about the whistleblower against the head of the office in Georgia or South Carolina who was having postmarks back dated to make them look legit.
                          Which was it, Georgia or South Carolina? Any actual details?

It's probably not easy to change a postmark.

Comment

Which was it, Georgia or South Carolina? Any actual details?

It's probably not easy to change a postmark.
                            This has nothing to do with changing a postmark, it has to do with the stamping of postmark as Nov 3 when the mail was not arrived to the post office until Nov 4

It looks like there are two whistleblowers in Pennsylvania. One is Richard Hopkins. Sorry I got the states wrong. I was trying to go by memory.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...indsey-graham/

You can decide whether this guy is perjuring himself or may have something to reveal.

Comment

This has nothing to do with changing a postmark, it has to do with the stamping of postmark as Nov 3 when the mail was not arrived to the post office until Nov 4

It looks like there are two whistleblowers in Pennsylvania. One is Richard Hopkins. Sorry I got the states wrong. I was trying to go by memory.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...indsey-graham/

You can decide whether this guy is perjuring himself or may have something to reveal.
                              It would be a lot easier to trust this if it came from literally anyone other than Project Veritas. I'm sure you are aware of why that is.

Regardless, it's irrelevant in terms of Biden since he's easily winning Pennsylvania even when ignoring properly dated ballots which arrived after November 3rd. I'm not sure they've even started counting those yet.

Comment