Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Suppressing Biden scandals really paid off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Media Manipulation
    Your information never checks out.

2020-11-10_21-43-09.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

Has Trump explained why he refused to publicize these allegations of corruption prior to the election?
      Exactly how was he supposed to publish the results of a survey taken after the election prior to the election?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Starlight View Post
        Rogue, I don't think I've ever seen a single media article about white on black crime being high in general.
        But that is what the MSM focuses on.

Sure there's been articles about bias within the police force. But that has nothing to do with your chart.
        Likely because it isn't the point of the chart.

Why are the graphics you post here always false? Seriously.
        Why do you hand wave away everything you don't like as I]always[/I] false without corroborating your whining?

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Can you link that email? I tried to search for it but couldn't find it.
          Were you born this stupid or is it the result of brain trauma?

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

On the contrary rogue, the efforts of the Russians are well known and well documented. Too bad you are lost in Trump fantasy land- but what the reality is can't be changed by loyalty or wishful thinking.
            The Russians along with numerous other countries including some we consider friends have been trying to influence our elections for generations. But in your case you use that as an excuse to summarily dismiss things in the same way that the guy on the History Channel uses "Aliens" as an explanation for virtually for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by Catholicity View Post
              Tara Reade definitely does not have the most consistent history and she has made it a habit of misrepresenting her personal life when she stood to benefit. When she first accused Biden of making her uncomfortable in 1993 his response was to apologize and try to be more mindful of personal space. Going back to racism policies I doubt you'd find anyone whose been in washington that long that didn't vote on something 40 years ago. And the laptop? Giuliani has evidence backed up on a secret laptop that appeared out of no where. IMO Biden'st biggest issue is that he is too much "establishment." I would like to say that is Trumps weak point, he doesn't know politics. I worry what we will find out in 4 years.
              Her story has issues but nothing even remotely compared to those that Blasey Ford does. But the MSM hung on the latter's every word and treated it as gospel even when she was blatantly contradicting herself. And some in the MSM even gave credence to those who made her look like the epitome of credibility (I'm looking at you New York Times).

In stark contrast the same news services had a virtual news black out on the allegations by Tara Reade and those who did cover it typically ran one or two stories and that was it.

Comment

download (1).jpg

From a source, BlackDemographics.com, that bills itself as "a single resource for information and statistics about African-Americans, and how we work, live, learn, vote, and worship"

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  The Russians along with numerous other countries including some we consider friends have been trying to influence our elections for generations. But in your case you use that as an excuse to summarily dismiss things in the same way that the guy on the History Channel uses "Aliens" as an explanation for virtually for everything.
                  Simply not true and you know it. The reality is Trump presented as an insider threat which raised massive red flags and necessitated serious investigative work on the part of the FBI and other intelligence organisations. The reality is that there were ties to Russian operatives, people are( or have been) in jail because of the illegality of their actions, there was a sense of willingness both to recieve information from and accept interference from the Russians in the election by the trump campaign, though there was never proof of overt or premeditated collusion with them.

This should be unacceptable to you rogue. It should be seen as treasonous behavior by every American. Yet for 4 years you've mocked those incensed by it and diminished the severity of it every chance you get.
                  My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

No idea what math you're using, Jerk, but every single number on rogue's graph checks out against your table.
                    Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                    sigpic
                    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                      No idea what math you're using, Jerk, but every single number on rogue's graph checks out against your table.
                      The table was given in percentages for a reason.

And it wasn't rogue's graph.

I live for unwitting irony.

Comment