Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Great Reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

Oh, no I get why people peddle it. I just always wondered why it seems to be pointed at conservatives. I.E. Buying gold/silver never really seemed to be a conservative value, but it seems that this was the market that was built over time. That always confused me.

At least the CBD snake-oiling makes sense, it scams people who are already likely to buy into the legalization/wonder-drug spin of pot legalizers.
    It's supposed to be a hedge against inflation, or more specifically, when the fiat currency loses value and commodities or hard assets rise in value, and yeah it is mainly a conservative thing -- those of the permabear and/or austrain school of economcs. It's also overlapped into the gloom and doom, prepper community, who also typically tend to be conservative or libertarian. The latter never made much sense because once everything collapses as they expect and it becomes a Mad Max scenario, as others have pointed out, gold and silver will be valueless at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's supposed to be a hedge against inflation, or more specifically, when the fiat currency loses value and commodities or hard assets rise in value, and yeah it is mainly a conservative thing -- those of the permabear and/or austrain school of economcs. It's also overlapped into the gloom and doom, prepper community, who also typically tend to be conservative or libertarian. The latter never made much sense because once everything collapses as they expect and it becomes a Mad Max scenario, as others have pointed out, gold and silver will be valueless at that point.
      Some people have anticipated a Mad Max scenario ... some are cautious about severe crime rates ... but Lynette expects a transition that people will hardly notice. Maybe there would be some explanation of multiple bank failures due to covid-19. Then there would be promotion of the private Federal Reserve -- probably equated to bitcoin. And maybe the bail-in of banks will just hit the people with more money in the bank. Yet, most people would just continue on as they have. The peaceful transition would probably be the goal rather than facing uprisings.

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post

Some people have anticipated a Mad Max scenario ... some are cautious about severe crime rates ... but Lynette expects a transition that people will hardly notice. Maybe there would be some explanation of multiple bank failures due to covid-19. Then there would be promotion of the private Federal Reserve -- probably equated to bitcoin. And maybe the bail-in of banks will just hit the people with more money in the bank. Yet, most people would just continue on as they have. The peaceful transition would probably be the goal rather than facing uprisings.
        There's definitely going to be a "reset." The debt is just too massive, with central banks making it even worse with their unprecedented actions, as global growth is slowing at the same time. This is simply mathematically inevitable, and global bodies are now openly discussing this. Fiat currencies will definitely be transitioned to a digital currency (global bodies are openly discussing this as well), but I highly doubt it will be bitcoin, though I have little doubt it will block chain-based technology, unless it's some other newly discovered technology, maybe on some kind of quantum commuting level, I'm not sure. It might even be backed by gold, or it might not be. The "transition phase" is what's the unknown, or how this will play out in the aggregate, but I suspect the effects will be far worse than what we're seeing now all over globe as far as economic disruption and civil unrest.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

There's definitely going to be a "reset." The debt is just too massive, with central banks making it even worse with their unprecedented actions, as global growth is slowing at the same time. This is simply mathematically inevitable, and global bodies are now openly discussing this. Fiat currencies will definitely be transitioned to a digital currency (global bodies are openly discussing this as well), but I highly doubt it will be bitcoin, though I have little doubt it will block chain-based technology, unless it's some other newly discovered technology, maybe on some kind of quantum commuting level, I'm not sure. It might even be backed by gold, or it might not be. The "transition phase" is what's the unknown, or how this will play out in the aggregate, but I suspect the effects will be far worse than what we're seeing now all over globe as far as economic disruption and civil unrest.
          I did not say it would be bitcoin. It was just that the promotion of the new system might be of the form "you have heard good things about bit coin -- now you can have something better with FedCoin."

Comment

I did not say it would be bitcoin. It was just that the promotion of the new system might be of the form "you have heard good things about bit coin -- now you can have something better with FedCoin."
            True. Perhaps bitcoin was the introduction. It's interesting that to this day it's still not clear who invented bitcoin.

Comment

Here's another video on the Great Reset. The program mentions the concept that you will own nothing and will be happy with that.

They will use the same grab of power and violation of rights as being used in the coronavirus fiasco. They will also use the global warming as another excuse for this.

It is likely that the extended lockdowns are being used to push us toward the Great Reset ... that we may not feel there are any other financial options in our lives.

‘Great Reset’ in Davos at the forefront of a ‘great deception’ in the free world

Comment

Here's another video on the Great Reset. The program mentions the concept that you will own nothing and will be happy with that.

They will use the same grab of power and violation of rights as being used in the coronavirus fiasco. They will also use the global warming as another excuse for this.

It is likely that the extended lockdowns are being used to push us toward the Great Reset ... that we may not feel there are any other financial options in our lives.

‘Great Reset’ in Davos at the forefront of a ‘great deception’ in the free world
                The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

(said the paranoid conservative chicken)
                America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
                  The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

(said the paranoid conservative chicken)
                  no worries. you won't own anything and you will be happy.

You don't have to pay attention to anything or be aware of anything. That is certainly your option.

I was pointing to this additional witness of the coming Great Reset since people thought the other ones were just marketing schemes to sell gold.

If you had an argument against the information coming from the World Economic Forum, it would be nice of you to share that.
                  Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-14-2020, 11:25 PM.

Comment

no worries. you won't own anything and you will be happy.

You don't have to pay attention to anything or be aware of anything. That is certainly your option.

I was pointing to this additional witness of the coming Great Reset since people thought the other ones were just marketing schemes to sell gold.

If you had an argument against the information coming from the World Economic Forum, it would be nice of you to share that.
                    Still more nonsense without support.

Comment

Still more nonsense without support.
                      You are the one not responding to the topic or issues. I was just noting that you don't have to be informed of things. You can simply be a victim.

This thread is not for those who wish to be victims. I can only partly understand your lack of interest in this. Did you look into anything or did you just want to make snide remarks?

Comment

You are the one not responding to the topic or issues. I was just noting that you don't have to be informed of things. You can simply be a victim.
                        You left out the third option. That you can dismiss paranoid ramblings without bothering to worry about them.

This thread is not for those who wish to be victims. I can only partly understand your lack of interest in this. Did you look into anything or did you just want to make snide remarks?
                        This thread is not for those who are rational. It is for those with paranoid fantasies.

Comment

You left out the third option. That you can dismiss paranoid ramblings without bothering to worry about them.

This thread is not for those who are rational. It is for those with paranoid fantasies.
                          definitely not for those who rationalize the truths away without looking at them.

You don't remember what I said. Check into some sort of health issue that is affecting your memory. If you don't care to know what is happening, you don't even need to participate in this thread.

This thread is for people that might like a heads up on the troubles going on. Peace brother.

If they fail to implement this fully, then be all the happier. However, this Great Reset is what the plan is and is being done by people who can implement it.

someone just reminded me this would be developed slowly. but the new currency system seems to be intended for deployment in 2021
                          Last edited by mikewhitney; 11-15-2020, 02:11 PM.

Comment

definitely not for those who rationalize the truths away without looking at them.

You don't remember what I said. Check into some sort of health issue that is affecting your memory. If you don't care to know what is happening, you don't even need to participate in this thread.

This thread is for people that might like a heads up on the troubles going on. Peace brother.

If they fail to implement this, then be all the happier. However, this Great Reset is what the plan is and is being done by people who can implement it.
                            Of course it will never be implemented. It's a lot of paranoid nonsense, like the fantasy that Canada, the US and Mexico where merging, like all the other bits of nonsense the conspiracy nutters come up with.

Comment

Of course it will never be implemented. It's a lot of paranoid nonsense, like the fantasy that Canada, the US and Mexico where merging, like all the other bits of nonsense the conspiracy nutters come up with.
                              Those probably will be restored with Biden as the President-in-image-only.

Comment

Those probably will be restored with Biden as the President-in-image-only.
                                More paranoid fantasy along with stupid unsupported slurs about Biden.

Comment