Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Have you ever seen...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

This thread is as I said, an unsupported opinion.
    Nope. It's fact. Sorry if you don't like that.
    America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Originally posted by Electric Skeptic View Post
      Terrible for all of us (except the very rich), terrible for America.
      Childish mindset.

Childish names.

Trump should and does frighten the majority.

I agree. Much to the detriment of America.
      Who says you and your leftists are the majority?

​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

Childish mindset.

​​​​​​
        we know it's by no means a minority. The election should make clear if its an actual majority or not.

That there are so many that can support this corrupt narcissist on the basis of a few more dollars in their paychecks at the expense of the financial integrity of the nation says we don't have long regardless. What it says is that we are a nation where the majority of us have narcissitic and self-serving leanings and that cares more about short term gains than long term character. A nation where the noble, the good, and the innocent have been almost completely been consumed by the profane, the bad, and the depraved.

What this election will revel about us looks to be very ugly and very sad.
        Last edited by oxmixmudd; 11-02-2020, 09:49 AM.
        My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

we know it's by no means a minority. The election should make clear if its an actual majority or not.

That there are so many that can support this corrupt narcissist on the basis of a few more dollars in their paychecks at the expense of the financial integrity of the nation says we don't have long regardless. What it says is that we are a nation where the majority of us have narcissitic and self-serving leanings and that cares more about short term gains than long term character. A nation where the noble, the good, and the innocent have been almost completely been consumed by the profane, the bad, and the depraved.

What this election will revel about us looks to be very ugly and very sad.
          Fear not, the world is full of narcissistic no goods like Biden.

The Lord is in control, I'm not worried.

Comment

Childish mindset.

​​​​​​
            Repeated polls show that the majority disapproves of Trump's handling of the virus, his performance as president, just about every aspect of his presidency.

Comment

Fear not, the world is full of narcissistic no goods like Biden.
              The irony is strong in this one.

Comment

Troll posters like you always say such silliness

Comment

Repeated polls show that the majority disapproves of Trump's handling of the virus, his performance as president, just about every aspect of his presidency.
                  Another troll post.

Comment

Tangent:

Only you can say for sure, but I think I remember suggesting that you come over to TWeb from that other forum - and shortly thereafter, you appeared. I think I said something like actual conversation was possible here.

I've seen the latest incarnation of that other forum, and I honestly did not think it could have gotten worse - but it did.

Do you regret discovering this place? A lot of the same kind of personalities are found in both forums...

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post

Tangent:

Only you can say for sure, but I think I remember suggesting that you come over to TWeb from that other forum - and shortly thereafter, you appeared. I think I said something like actual conversation was possible here.

I've seen the latest incarnation of that other forum, and I honestly did not think it could have gotten worse - but it did.

Do you regret discovering this place? A lot of the same kind of personalities are found in both forums...
                      I'm pretty sure you are the one who suggested TWeb to me. I appreciate the latitude the hosts allow here, as opposed to that "other place."

As far as "actual conversation," that's a two-way street. You used to be more conversational in years past than you are today. Maybe it's the hostile political climate that is polarizing everyone.

At any rate, the mood here will be interesting to see a week from now.

Comment

What is this "other place"?

Comment

Originally posted by Terraceth View Post
                          What is this "other place"?
                          I believe we are generally encouraged to not talk much about other venues, especially in specific terms.
                          Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Troll posters like you always say such silliness
                            Ah, you don't know what 'troll' means, I see. Go learn.

And don't whine when people point out the irony and hypocrisy in your statements.

Comment

Another troll post.
                              More evidence you don't know what 'troll' means.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post

Tangent:

I'm not sure - it may have been you. I remember somebody recommending this place to me just before the other forum went belly up. I note that it's resurfaced now.

I must say that I find here slightly better. Here we don't have any dedicated trolls like French new people, nor big-eared latinum lovers. The conservatives here seem a little slower to reach for an insult, although they invariably get there in the end. But, sadly, I've still yet to find any conservatives actually willing to discuss issues without trying to 'score points'.

Another poster has mentioned something I should have, so I'm adding this later - the moderation here is much better than the other place. Hats off to the mods here.

Comment