Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Biden now +17 in Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post

I've known Reepicheep for many years -- 15 maybe. He is here and on one other site badmouthing President Trump. Why?

The only reason I can think of is he thinks Biden would make a better President and can sway some votes his way, but that does not make sense because I know Reepicheep is intelligent and he would know that Joe Biden would not make a good President of the US.

Is it some kind of a game he is playing? If so, why?

Notice he claims to be a Christian, but does not reply to any questions from Christians.

He only badmouths President Trump.

It is up to Reepicheep to come clean.
    There is one person posting on this forum now that I know for a fact was banned previously, though they shall remain nameless because I can't definitively prove it's them (though I'm positive it is them). The first handle they were under, they identified as atheist, and now they identify as a theist. To me, that's beyond the pale of just some deceptive wackjob who has no life. There's something up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's a mystery to me too. They keep harping on foreign meddling of the US election, but they always refer to Russia. Yet, going by their own definition of what they view "meddling" to mean, the only meddling I've seen is from other countries except Russia (assuming these folks are being genuine about where they're from).
      The only thing I can figure is that it's because the US is the leader of free world, and they want our president to be someone they agree with, and the president they happened to agree with most was the guy who ran around the world apologizing for how terrible the US was.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The only thing I can figure is that it's because the US is the leader of free world, and they want our president to be someone they agree with, and the president they happened to agree with most was the guy who ran around the world apologizing for how terrible the US was.
        Probably, I mean, since I run a business online and this stuff is part of my business, I find a lot of free time to post in this forum, and I'm also single and have no dependents. Unless these dudes are retired, I can't imagine how they find the time to post here all day everyday. especially if they have a life outside this forum. A lot of them also have an air of anti-American sentiment, so that sort of makes it a bit suspicious as well.

Comment

If Trump wins, or even if it's close, there is going to be a pollster reckoning like we've never seen before. They're going to lose all credibility henceforth.
          Depends on how much obvious cheating the Republicans engage in to get said win - assuming it happens.

Right now the game from the Republicans is to make sure that they 'win' even if they lose, by hook or crook. They sabotaged the USPS, they are trying to make sure legitimate ballots sent by mail can't be counted, and they've done everything they can to limit early voting and to encourage voter intimidation at the polls. Not to mention the 'help' from Iran and Russia in the form of misinformation campaigns on social media free of charge.

My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

Depends on how much obvious cheating the Republicans engage in to get said win - assuming it happens.

Right now the game from the Republicans is to make sure that they 'win' even if they lose, by hook or crook. They sabotaged the USPS, they are trying to make sure legitimate ballots sent by mail can't be counted, and they've done everything they can to limit early voting and to encourage voter intimidation at the polls. Not to mention the 'help' from Iran and Russia in the form of misinformation campaigns on social media free of charge.

The only ones cheating so far are the Dems, like the post office workers caught throwing away ballots or discarding ballots in ditches. You've become an unhinged partisan nut.

Comment

The only ones cheating so far are the Dems, like the post office workers caught throwing away ballots or discarding ballots in ditches. You've become an unhinged partisan nut.
              Good Grief. First - we know about these people throwing away mail (which included in some cases ballots or political adds) because they were arrested and FIRED. And since most mail in ballots are FOR Biden, how in the world do you know these were TRUMP votes that got tossed? The one in New Jersey threw away almost 1900 pieces of mail, 99 of which were ballots. This was an indiscriminate act by a person that was just lazy. The two in Pittsburgh are a similar situation. These made the news because there were ballots in the mix. It doesn't point to any sort of systemic attempt to interfere with the election, just lazy workers that didn't want to deliver all the mail they were responsible for. Or is there some other instance you are referring to?

How about the REAL sabotage engendered by postmaster DeJoy directed by Trump to destroy the USPS capacity to DELIVER the mail on time in the first place? Or the attempts to prevent valid ballots from being counted AS A RESULT OF SAID SABOTAGE MAKING THEM ARRIVE AFTER NOV 3? Or the overt efforts by Trump at his rallies to put people at the polls as illegal 'poll watchers' and those groups that are intending to show up ARMED to intimidate voters under the guise of 'poll watching'. Or Trump's 'suggestion' his voters vote twice, once by mail, once at the polls?

My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Maybe you should switch to bottled water.

Comment

Originally posted by Christian3 View Post

Maybe you should switch to bottled water.
                  Maybe you should read the news? Or has all your mail been arriving on time lately?

Comment

Trump's 'suggestion' his voters vote twice, once by mail, once at the polls?
                    I think we can all agree, since Trump supporters always do what he says, that on election day we can take Trump's vote total and divide by 2 to get an accurate count of the number of individuals who voted for him.
                    "My favorite color in the alphabet is three." - Donald J. Trump
                    "The 'J' in my middle name stands for 'Jenius'" - Donald J. Trump

Comment

Maybe you should read the news? Or has all your mail been arriving on time lately?
                      There has been no interruptions to my mail service. Maybe Trump likes me.
                      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
                        I'm pretty sure one of two things are in play.

They are getting paid money or they are expats.
                        I'll give you the same answer I used to give 15 years ago in Islamic forums, when Muslim posters would accuse me of being paid to do my posts:

I am a full time employee of "The Western Canadian Chapter of the Elders of Zion". I receive a salary of $200,000/year for doing my posts. Benefits are pretty good, and I get three weeks of paid holidays per year, but we don't have any sort of dental plan.

I'll let you decide for yourself whether I'm kidding, or telling the truth, when I make this claim. As a general rule, Muslim posters accepted my claim as true. Be interesting to see if Trump supporters likewise believe I am telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Reepicheep View Post

I'll give you the same answer I used to give 15 years ago in Islamic forums, when Muslim posters would accuse me of being paid to do my posts:

I am a full time employee of "The Western Canadian Chapter of the Elders of Zion". I receive a salary of $200,000/year for doing my posts. Benefits are pretty good, and I get three weeks of paid holidays per year, but we don't have any sort of dental plan.

I'll let you decide for yourself whether I'm kidding, or telling the truth, when I make this claim. As a general rule, Muslim posters accepted my claim as true. Be interesting to see if Trump supporters likewise believe I am telling the truth.
                          You should respond to the person who was asking about you personally. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.

I'll give you the same answer I gave a while back ->

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
                            You should respond to the person who was asking about you personally. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't me.
                            I believe you are the only person in this thread who has suggested that I am being paid to post in this forum.

Comment

I believe you are the only person in this thread who has suggested that I am being paid to post in this forum.
                              So then don't answer direct questions from others, I don't really care.

And no, I suggested the foreign people who are trying to influence US elections are likely one of two things.

Comment

How about answering my questions in my Post #28?

Comment