Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Bobulinski: The Interview....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobulinski: The Interview....

The man is completely credible, you decide...

Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

He doesn't need to be. He provided the necessary evidence to back up what he says.

I don't know what they are saying on CNN, but my father-in-law says this story is the same as Trump getting mileage from his name for his resorts because he is president. So he doesn't think it's a problem that the Biden family capitalized off it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      He doesn't need to be. He provided the necessary evidence to back up what he says.

I don't know what they are saying on CNN, but my father-in-law says this story is the same as Trump getting mileage from his name for his resorts because he is president. So he doesn't think it's a problem that the Biden family capitalized off it.
      That is silly, I don't think Trump is actively going after customers. That is a decision that the customer is making. If you watch the whole interview it is damning.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post

That is silly, I don't think Trump is actively going after customers. That is a decision that the customer is making. If you watch the whole interview it is damning.
        I watched the whole interview. What I haven't seen is CNN's spin on it. My father-in-law watches CNN all day long (he's hopeless).

Comment

The difference is that Hunter wasn't simply capitalizing on his last name, he was capitalizing on his father's connection to the Obama administration and using the influence his father exerted as vice president in order to close sweetheart deals with promises of access to the White House, and in the case of Burisma, Joe's influence clearly paid off in that he was able to get a pesky prosecutor off the company's back. Even worse, Joe was fully aware of and even active in Hunter's business dealings despite the clear conflict of interest.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

The difference is that Hunter wasn't simply capitalizing on his last name, he was capitalizing on his father's connection to the Obama administration and using the influence his father exerted as vice president in order to close sweetheart deals with promises of access to the White House, and in the case of Burisma, Joe's influence clearly paid off in that he was able to get a pesky prosecutor off the company's back. Even worse, Joe was fully aware of and even active in Hunter's business dealings despite the clear conflict of interest.
            There's no reasoning with my father-in-law, so I gave up long ago. It doesn't matter in the long run because Trump has a lock on my state's delegates.

Comment

says the video was blocked by Fox News for copyright.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                says the video was blocked by Fox News for copyright.
                drats...

Comment

Fox has it up on Youtube on their channel

Comment

Wait.

Hasn't old Joe repeatedly assured us that he has never spoken to Hunter about his jobs much less was actively involved?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Wait.

Hasn't old Joe repeatedly assured us that he has never spoken to Hunter about his jobs much less was actively involved?
                      Of course he has, but that has proven to be a lie.

Comment

I watched the whole interview. What I haven't seen is CNN's spin on it. My father-in-law watches CNN all day long (he's hopeless).
                        I haven't seen CNN's spin yet but other MSM outlets are playing up the fact that some of his claims have not been verified. Of course those same "news" outlets have absolutely no interest whatsoever in looking into them.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

I haven't seen CNN's spin yet but other MSM outlets are playing up the fact that some of his claims have not been verified. Of course those same "news" outlets have absolutely no interest whatsoever in looking into them.
                          They also had no problem with spending weeks, months, and even years reporting on and pontificating about unproven accusations against Trump, accusations which ultimately proved to be entirely without basis.

Comment

They also had no problem with spending weeks, months, and even years reporting on and pontificating about unproven accusations against Trump, accusations which ultimately proved to be entirely without basis.
                            And let's not forget Ford's contradictory claims about Kavanaugh.

Comment

And let's not forget Ford's contradictory claims about Kavanaugh.
                              Rudy has had plenty of contradictory claims about Hunter's laptops -- first one was repaired, then two, and now three.

Comment