Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hillary uses birthday to whine how 2016 election was stolen from her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary uses birthday to whine how 2016 election was stolen from her

The title of the OP pretty much says it all. She still won't take responsibility for being a highly disliked candidate who ran a lousy campaign largely because she saw this as her due or a coronation.

Source: Hillary Clinton Whines on Her Birthday, ‘I Was the Candidate That Trump Basically Stole an Election From’

It has been nearly four years since Hillary Clinton’s crushing election loss and she is still whining.

Hillary Clinton told Recode co-founder Kara Swisher during a podcast interview that Donald Trump stole the election from her in 2016

Clinton whined about the "vast right-wing conspiracy," Comey and the Russians when asked why she thought she lost the 2016 election.

Hillary also said there is "an air of illegitimacy that surrounds Trump’s presidency."

"I think that Trump and a lot of the people around him know that his victory was not on the up and up. They had an extensive campaign to suppress black voters," Hillary Clinton said. "We now know much more about that than we did. They had third party candidates boosted, particularly by Russian media. And the lies and ridiculous stories made up about me were meant to either keep you at home, or drive you third party if they couldn’t get you to vote for Trump. So there is an air of illegitimacy that surrounds Trump’s presidency, and that just infuriates them. It makes them crazy. And that’s a big piece of it. So they have to keep striking out at me, because–"

"Why you?" Kara Swisher asked.

Hillary said Trump stole the election from her.

"Why? Because I was the candidate that they basically stole an election from. I was the candidate who won nearly three million more votes. So no matter how they cut it, it wasn’t the kind of win that people said, 'OK, it wasn’t my candidate, but OK.' This election is still front and center in people’s psyches. And people fight about it every day online, because there is a deep sense of unfairness and just dismissiveness toward his victory, and he knows it. So part of what he’s doing by attacking me is trying to shore up himself. The other thing is they’ve been attacking me on the right for 30 years," Hillary said.

Hillary Clinton said it makes her "literally sick to her stomach" to think of four more years of Trump in the White House.

Happy birthday, Hillary Clinton! The US Senate will be confirming President Trump’s third SCOTUS nominee this evening on your birthday.

hillary-birthday-2016-little-girl-.jpg

Source

© Copyright Original Source

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Hillary still is not president!
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
      Hillary still is not president!
      And there is no longer any conceivable way that she ever will be.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post

Hillary Clinton said it makes her "literally sick to her stomach" to think of four more years of Trump in the White House.
        That alone would make it worthwhile to vote for Trump.

Comment