Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Joe Biden Calls Donald Trump "George"

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    It's really uncomfortable to watch and listen to Biden, especially when you remember him from just a few years ago. The "gaffes" are *way* different, his facial expressions are blank and odd, there's no light in his eyes, he gets angry and defensive at the drop of a lid... cap... hat.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

    Beige Nationalist.

    "Everybody is somebody's heretic."

    Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
      Joe Biden mixes up Donald Trump with George Bush


      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0DRjlfvhw
      Minor mistakes compared to mixing his wife and sister up (and offering a lame, bogus excuse for doing so) and seemingly forgetting who he is (telling voters to support the "other Biden" and talking about the "OBiden-Bama Administration).

      I'm always still in trouble again

      "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

        I've heard there are even regional dialects of ASL.
        There are. Different signs or variations of signs are used to refer to the same concept.
        Last edited by Mountain Man; 10-27-2020, 06:42 AM.
        Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
        But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
        Than a fool in the eyes of God


        From "Fools Gold" by Petra

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          Minor mistakes compared to mixing his wife and sister up (and offering a lame, bogus excuse for doing so) and seemingly forgetting who he is (telling voters to support the "other Biden" and talking about the "OBiden-Bama Administration).
          Or loudly announcing that he's running for the United States Senate, a "gaffe" that he has made on multiple occasions.
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God


          From "Fools Gold" by Petra

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            Or loudly announcing that he's running for the United States Senate, a "gaffe" that he has made on multiple occasions.
            I agree, Bernie should be President.

            Clearly the US people have become incapable of governing themselves. Perhaps its time for US allies to stage an intervention and rescue the country from its decay?

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Christian3 View Post
              Joe Biden mixes up Donald Trump with George Bush


              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj0DRjlfvhw
              Maybe it was a complement especially given what so many other have been calling the orange one:+}

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                I agree, Bernie should be President.

                Clearly the US people have become incapable of governing themselves. Perhaps its time for US allies to stage an intervention and rescue the country from its decay?
                Well........clearly some few like authoritarians and bullies but the rest of us are still quite capable

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by thormas View Post

                  Well........clearly some few like authoritarians and bullies but the rest of us are still quite capable


                  Currently we have a party saying they will riot until they get their way.

                  I'm always still in trouble again

                  "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                  "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rogue06 View Post


                    Currently we have a party saying they will riot until they get their way.
                    Well............not all Republicans only the few who are lost.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Yahoo! is claiming that Biden was addressing his interviewer, George Lopez, when he said "George."

                      Good grief. These Leftists are going to continue to play defense beyond all comprehension.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by Starlight View Post
                        I agree, Bernie should be President.
                        I agree too. Bernie should be president of New Zealand.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by thormas View Post

                          Well............not all Republicans only the few who are lost.
                          They tend to get viciously beaten by the leftist mob out rioting

                          I'm always still in trouble again

                          "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                          "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                            Yahoo! is claiming that Biden was addressing his interviewer, George Lopez, when he said "George."

                            Good grief. These Leftists are going to continue to play defense beyond all comprehension.
                            I think that lame excuse has been already addressed.

                            I'm always still in trouble again

                            "You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              I think that lame excuse has been already addressed.
                              Oh, sorry. I've caught Bidenism and missed that.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by Ronson View Post
                                Yahoo! is claiming that Biden was addressing his interviewer, George Lopez, when he said "George."

                                Good grief. These Leftists are going to continue to play defense beyond all comprehension.
                                I mentioned that earlier, but it's clear that he was referring to Bush because he said something like "We can't have four more years of George, uh..." and then wandered off into the weeds trying to remember Trump's name.
                                Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                                Than a fool in the eyes of God


                                From "Fools Gold" by Petra

                                Comment

                                Related Threads

                                Collapse

                                Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by Starlight, Yesterday, 11:51 PM
                                0 responses
                                3 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Starlight  
                                Started by Ronson, Yesterday, 07:32 PM
                                7 responses
                                37 views
                                0 likes
                                Last Post Stoic
                                by Stoic
                                 
                                Started by shunyadragon, Yesterday, 06:22 PM
                                3 responses
                                31 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post shunyadragon  
                                Started by firstfloor, Yesterday, 11:01 AM
                                24 responses
                                102 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Started by Ronson, Yesterday, 09:42 AM
                                15 responses
                                64 views
                                1 like
                                Last Post Ronson
                                by Ronson
                                 
                                Working...
                                X