Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump Releases 60 Minutes Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Releases 60 Minutes Interview

Brilliant! What probably was going to be a little watched, highly edited yawner is now going viral...

https://thepostmillennial.com/breaki...ias-and-hatred
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Originally posted by seer View Post
    Brilliant! What probably was going to be a little watched, highly edited yawner is now going viral...

Foiled. Now they can't edit things out of context. A whole interview wasted.

Comment

The part about "it can't be verified" is hilarious. CBS would go on and on and on and on and on and on ad nauseum that Trump was colluding with Russia, without any evidence, but the laptop can't be reported on because it "can't be verified." What a joke. The information it contains has already been verified by Hunter's business associates. But she knows this. It's funny that she thinks she's going to convince Trump of it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Foiled. Now they can't edit things out of context. A whole interview wasted.
        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
          The part about "it can't be verified" is hilarious. CBS would go on and on and on and on and on and on ad nauseum that Trump was colluding with Russia, without any evidence
          Except, of course, that there was mountains of evidence that the Drumpf administration colluded with Russia. Their obstruction of efforts to investigate the claim is evidence that the claim was justified, for example.

Drumpf never has evidence for anything he says, and you give him a pass on all of it.

Cry more.

Comment

"But the contents of the laptop can't be verified!"
            "Why do you say that?"
            "Because they can't be verified!"
            "Why not?"
            "They just can't be!"
            "So why is my opponent hiding out for 5-days?"
            "He's preparing for the upcoming debate."
            "For 5-days? I don't think so."

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              Except, of course, that there was mountains of evidence that the Drumpf administration colluded with Russia. Their obstruction of efforts to investigate the claim is evidence that the claim was justified, for example.
              Yet a two-year Democrat-run investigation turned up nothing.

Drumpf never has evidence for anything he says, and you give him a pass on all of it.
              Huh? What detour did you make there? This is about CBS verifying information on Hunter Biden's laptop - and has nothing whatsoever to do with Trump having "evidence" of anything.

Comment

I got tired counting the lies. This guy is a bag of hot air, lie upon lies and has little mantras that he repeats endlessly.

What a wimp to not even be able to handle an interview.

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post

Cry more.
                  Say it loud................you are correct!!!

And, the trumpster needs Russia. Look what they're doing now and he winks and nods and leaves the USA exposed. Big wimp...........

Comment

CBS is not happy with Trump for releasing the full, unedited interview before they could present their deceptively edited version. Poor babies.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...rview-n2578608

It seems the narrative was supposed to be that the President walked out of the interview when the questions got too tough.

Technically he did walk out.

After 40-minutes.

At the conclusion of the interview.
                    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Repubs are so easily pleased. Up is down, and black is white, it makes no difference to them. Whatever their dear leader says is fine with them; it is a cult, they worship Trump.

Why did the stock market go up? Because companies used their tax break to buy their own stocks. It had nothing to do with sound economic policy.
                      “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
                      “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
                      “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

Originally posted by firstfloor View Post
                        Why did the stock market go up? Because companies used their tax break to buy their own stocks. It had nothing to do with sound economic policy.
                        Deregulation had something to do with it, as well. Investors like seeing obstacles to profit being removed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                          CBS is not happy with Trump for releasing the full, unedited interview before they could present their deceptively edited version. Poor babies.

It seems the narrative was supposed to be that the President walked out of the interview when the questions got too tough.

After 40-minutes.

.......and when the questions got tough, he lied.

That orange baby wet his diappy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

After 40-minutes.

Making your own copy of any interview you do should be SOP for any non-leftist

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                              Making your own copy of any interview you do should be SOP for any non-leftist
                              Stahl sure did a lot of whining to Pence: "You both have insulted 60 Minutes by not answering any of my questions" and then she launches into what SHE thinks about Trump's administration. This is the exact problem with "journalism" today, it is all about the press. It is Jim Acosta giving speeches at POTUS press conferences, or Lesley Stahl lecturing the vice president about what SHE thinks. Who cares? Why should anybody care what she thinks? Imagine what the Left would say if Tucker Carlson had been around to lecture Obama, they'd tell him to "shut up" - and so would I.

I'm sorry Lesley but this isn't about you or what you think.

Comment