Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The best America can do is be the worst in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best America can do is be the worst in the world

That's what the so-called president has said:

Despite the U.S. leading globally with nearly 221,000 deaths and 8.1 million cases, President Donald Trump told a town hall there was "not much" he'd do differently with the country's coronavirus response.
    With 4% of the world's population, this country has 20% of the COVID-45 cases.

Drumpf wouldn't change that if he could.

---

I wonder how many Drumpf supporters consider themselves "pro-life"
    Last edited by Whateverman; 10-21-2020, 03:43 PM.

Joe would have called a lid for America, for the next few years.

In fact I heard an anonymous source claiming Joe will put a lid on 2021, 2022 and 2023. So it must be true because liberals live and die by anonymous sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post
      Joe would have called a lid for America, for the next few years.

In fact I heard an anonymous source claiming Joe will put a lid on 2021, 2022 and 2023. So it must be true because liberals live and die by anonymous sources.
      Actually when old Joe first started listing the things he would do to combat the Chicom coronavirus he would list things already being done or proposed by Trump's Administration. The major differences were that Biden would not have restricted travel from China like Trump did, calling it "racist" and "xenophobic" (and a decision that Fauci said bought the country needed time and saved tens of thousands of lives) and put a guy on his advisory panel who was on record saying that people shouldn't live past 65 years.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Not unexpectedly, the little cultists immediately change the subject; can't have any criticism of their Dear Leader!

Drumpf just said the best America can do is be the worst in the world, and you'll keep mindlessly voting for him - wont ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
          Not unexpectedly, the little cultists immediately change the subject; can't have any criticism of their Dear Leader!

Drumpf just said the best America can do is be the worst in the world, and you'll keep mindlessly voting for him - wont ya?
          I would have to agree with President Trump, Joe is a pessimistic Debbie Downer.

Comment