Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Biden Burisma Connection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Biden Burisma Connection...

It's October - Surprise!

Hunter Biden introduced Burisma adviser to VP dad before Ukraine pressure, email shows

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “
    never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...-adviser-email
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

We know beyond any doubt that the Bidens, Obamas, and Clintons are some of the most lawless and corrupt people in Washington. The only question is whether or not there is anybody in Washington who has the political will and integrity to hold them accountable, and I'm not sure there is.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
      We know beyond any doubt that the Bidens, Obamas, and Clintons are some of the most lawless and corrupt people in Washington. The only question is whether or not there is anybody in Washington who has the political will and integrity to hold them accountable, and I'm not sure there is.
      I don't see how he can duck this, he clearly lied.
      Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
        Sure, IF the allegations are true.

I doubt that we'll have confirmation of that before the election, though. If ever.

Comment

If Biden really met with Pozharskyi it should be easy to pinpoint the date. So, when did this happen?

Comment

He doesn't have to duck, because nobody will throw this at him. What, you think the liberal media will ask him about? Or that the moderator will bring it up during the next debate? Of course not. They'll just ignore it like they do every other Democrat scandal.

Comment

I don't see how he needs to, given the unwavering support for a serial lying president.

Dishonesty in a politician is now a conservative American Value.

ps. with luck, the few remaining sane conservatives will do their best to remedy this in the coming years...
              Last edited by Whateverman; 10-14-2020, 11:11 AM.

Comment

........more conspiracy theories or trumpster talking points..........actually the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by thormas View Post

........more conspiracy theories or trumpster talking points..........actually the same thing.
                  Are you saying that Joe and Hunter Biden's well-documented unsavory connections with foreign governments and businesses is a conspiracy theory? Remember, Joe Biden is on video openly bragging about how he strong armed the Ukrainian government into firing the prosecutor who was investigating the company his son was working for.

Comment

According to this there are some indications that these are forged.

Comment

It's October - Surprise!
                      The FBI seized the laptop in December? And what in the world have they done with it? Did they give it to Comey or Stozk to bury in their backyard?

If this hard drive was indeed copied and has other Hunter Biden stuff on it (including the drugged-up sex episode) then that will confirm a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
                        Thanks a lot. You ruined my next post. I WAS going to say that if the allegations are true, then the Trump campaign was pretty stupid to wait so long to get them out, since it likely won't be possible to verify them before the election. But if the allegations are false, then they released them at the perfect time, since there will be plenty of time for them to be widely known, but not enough time to debunk them.

NOW they just look stupid either way.

Comment

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post
                          That's one of the least convincing attempts at a debunking I've seen in a while. The writer makes a number of unsupported assumptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

The FBI seized the laptop in December? And what in the world have they done with it? Did they give it to Comey or Stozk to bury in their backyard?

If this hard drive was indeed copied and has other Hunter Biden stuff on it (including the drugged-up sex episode) then that will confirm a lot.
                            The "evidence" supplied by The Post doesn't really indicate that the FBI seized them. Just that someone (name is blacked out) was subpoenaed to testify before a grand jury, and to bring a MacBook Pro and a Western Digital hard drive (with particular serial numbers) with them.

Comment

That's one of the least convincing attempts at a debunking I've seen in a while. The writer makes a number of unsupported assumptions.
                              I just reread the article and I can't find even a single assumption that they're making. Can you lay out what the unwarranted assumptions are?

Comment