Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Biden Burisma Connection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I don't think the Democratic voters are going to be fooled this time by an "October surprise" that hasn't been verified and may not be officially debunked before the election. Let the Trump supporters believe what they will.
    Exactly, with the trumpster we have seen it all before: there are no surprises. It's like a bad, a really bad movie..............a horror or more likely a tragedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I don't know, but thormas reminds me of him... a lot.
      If I believe that there was a devil I might be insulted...................nah, actually not even then.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

I don't know, but thormas reminds me of him... a lot.
        Does he post while stoned and regularly shoot himself in the foot while it is wedged deep into his mouth? I mean little jimmy is a hard act to follow.
        Last edited by rogue06; 10-15-2020, 02:49 PM.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          That depends on how dedicated the MSM along with Twitter and Facebook are in running interference for Biden as they keep suppressing and censoring the story.

FWICT, the excuse that Twitter and Facebook are using for taking down any mention of this and suspending accounts right and left of those who mention it, is that the information was either hacked or not legally obtained. Funny how that was never an issue with all the illegally released stuff about Trump (his tax records being just the latest example) which they cheerfully allowed to be disseminated on their platforms.
          Biden just has Facebook (conspiracy theory) while the trumpster has the DOJ (fact).........funny that.

Comment

• Originally posted by thormas View Post

Biden just has Facebook (conspiracy theory) while the trumpster has the DOJ (fact).........funny that.
            Well, that might have answered the question about posting while stoned (although little jimmy actually admitted to doing so).

Seriously, if you're gonna be a troll you really need to up your game. As of now you are definitely showing little if any imagination. It's like you're mailing it in. So step it up if you want to get reactions from more than just folks who are only doing so because they are bored.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Does he post while stoned and regularly shoot himself in the foot while it is wedged deep into his mouth? I mean little jimmy is a hard act to follow.
              Another swing and a ...........big miss.

But thanks for playing - a bit limp, but not much more is expected.

Comment

Well, that might have answered the question about posting while stoned (although little jimmy actually admitted to doing so).

Seriously, if you're gonna be a troll you really need to up your game. As of now you are definitely showing little if any imagination. It's like you're mailing it in. So step it up if you want to get reactions from more than just folks who are only doing so because they are bored.

This part requires no imagination just a reality check against the conspiracy theorists............and the trumpeter minions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  Moderates are basically liberals without a spine.
                  From what I hear, the spineless part applies to Zuckerberg.

Comment

• And now Jack Dorsey is faced with a big fat potential senate subpoena. That Streisand effect is real.

Comment

And?
                      Do we have a timeline of the chain of custody of the alleged laptop at that time?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

Do we have a timeline of the chain of custody of the alleged laptop at that time?
                        The NYT published Trump's so called tax returns - do we have a timeline of the chain of custody? Do we know that they are not forgeries? Or do you have a double standard?
                        Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You're really, really hoping for this story to be false, aren't you?
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

You're really, really hoping for this story to be false, aren't you?
                            Am I not allowed to even look at the evidence? You don't think that, if these emails and pics came from this supposed laptop, that a clear timeline and chain of custody is important to establish?

Comment

• Originally posted by seer View Post

The NYT published Trump's so called tax returns - do we have a timeline of the chain of custody? Do we know that they are not forgeries? Or do you have a double standard?
                              Let's say the situations are analogous and let's say that I do indeed have a double standard. So what? Why should you lower your standards down to my bad standards?

Comment

Am I not allowed to even look at the evidence? You don't think that, if these emails and pics came from this supposed laptop, that a clear timeline and chain of custody is important to establish?
                                It could have all transpired many months ago, but were strategically "sat on" for the October Surprise. Understandable.

Comment