Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

The Biden Burisma Connection...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

Just keep your head buried in the sand. It will all be over soon.
    I'm trying to have a conversation. If you don't want to then don't reply to me.

I found and viewed the tape myself and provided a helpful summary since I assume most won't wish to view it. How is that burying my head in the sand?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

I'm trying to have a conversation. If you don't want to then don't reply to me.

I found and viewed the tape myself and provided a helpful summary since I assume most won't wish to view it. How is that burying my head in the sand?
      Seriously, you're saying goofy things and spinning conspiracy theories. For instance, you claim that I contradicted "the official story that all this material came from Hunter's laptop." Who ever said that it all came from Hunter's laptop? The stuff Guiliani released came from the laptop, but the emails and text messages from Hunter's business partners didn't. As for this latest video, who knows where it originated. There are any number of possibilities. The point is, there is dirt out there on the Bidens, a lot more than what we know about.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Seriously, you're saying goofy things and spinning conspiracy theories. For instance, you claim that I contradicted "the official story that all this material came from Hunter's laptop." Who ever said that it all came from Hunter's laptop? The stuff Guiliani released came from the laptop, but the emails and text messages from Hunter's business partners didn't. As for this latest video, who knows where it originated. There are any number of possibilities. The point is, there is dirt out there on the Bidens, a lot more than what we know about.
        I'm asking how you how you think these other entities acquired HB materials if not from the laptop. I'm not talking about the second batch of emails given to Breitbart. I'm talking about the stuff you think could be used to blackmail Joe.

Comment

I'm asking how you how you think these other entities acquired HB materials if not from the laptop.
          How would I know? Like I said, there are any number of possibilities. Why do you think the laptop is the only source of incriminating evidence against the Biden clan?
          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

How would I know? Like I said, there are any number of possibilities. Why do you think the laptop is the only source of incriminating evidence against the Biden clan?
            Because if these files came from his personal laptop(s) then there is no reason to suspect he was also hacked by someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

It's a red herring to whine about the news source in this case. As much as I don't trust CNN, if they were citing direct quotes from a transcript of an eyewitness or displaying a video of what the eyewitness said, it wouldn't matter to me that it's CNN. CNN commentary about the subject I'd have a problem with, not a direct quote or video, because that's just dumb.
              Well with CNN's record I'd look to see if there was a longer video that showed the Context before I'd believe them. remember hte Covington Kids and "Very fine People" lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post
                Well with CNN's record I'd look to see if there was a longer video that showed the Context before I'd believe them. remember hte Covington Kids and "Very fine People" lie?

Good point. Only in this case, MM's source had a video of Bobulinski publicly admitting Biden was involved in their business dealings that contradicted Whateverman's cited source the WSJ claiming that Biden wasn't involved, and Whateverman was whining about the credibility of MM's source that displayed the video.
                Last edited by seanD; 10-25-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27A0TA

[box[
                  MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Putin was responding to comments made by Trump during televised debates with Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
                  [/box]

Now, I really don't care what Putin has to say but he's kind of hanging Trump out to dry with this.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN27A0TA

[box[
                    MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Putin was responding to comments made by Trump during televised debates with Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election.
                    [/box]

Now, I really don't care what Putin has to say but he's kind of hanging Trump out to dry with this.
                    The left: "It's a political trick to make it seem like Putin supports Biden and Trump is not really a Putin puppet!"

Comment

The left: "It's a political trick to make it seem like Putin supports Biden and Trump is not really a Putin puppet!"
                      I thought about that. I think sabotaging Trump's last gambit for reelection will have a bigger impact than pointing to this as proof that Trump and Putin haven't conspired.

Comment

I thought about that. I think sabotaging Trump's last gambit for reelection will have a bigger impact than pointing to this as proof that Trump and Putin haven't conspired.
                        Or folks will just see it as amusing that a corrupt Russian oligarch, surrounded by other corrupt Russian oligarchs is calling Hunter not corrupt. In fact, that may even be an indictment against Hunter not being corrupt.

Comment

Or folks will just see it as amusing that a corrupt Russian oligarch, surrounded by other corrupt Russian oligarchs is calling Hunter not corrupt. In fact, that may even be an indictment against Hunter not being corrupt.
                          That sounds an awful lot like "heads i win, tails you lose".

Comment

That sounds an awful lot like "heads i win, tails you lose".
                            Only if you're a Russiagate conspiracy theory peddler or believe this will have any significant effect on the election.

Comment

Only if you're a Russiagate conspiracy theory peddler or believe this will have any significant effect on the election.
                              Isn't it your and Mountain Man's position that the laptop ought to have a significant effect? That the only thing holding it back is suppression by the MSM?

Comment

Isn't it your and Mountain Man's position that the laptop ought to have a significant effect? That the only thing holding it back is suppression by the MSM?
                                I never argued it would have much of an effect on the election. That it's being censored by social media and downplayed my the liberal MSM is a fact.

Comment