Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Kyle Rittenhouse to sue Biden for slander

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LiconaFan97 View Post

The only group Trump "disavowed" (he didn't) was the Proud Boys. So if they aren't white supremacists then no, he didn't disavow white supremacy.

And the lawsuit involves the tweet and the embedded ad, not the debate.
    of course since you live in the CNN, MSNBC, NYT leftist Democrat propaganda bubble you haven't heard or seen the video evidence for the past 3 years where Trump has been calling out and disavowing neo nazi's, the KKK, David Duke etc. because the leftist MSM and Democrats don't want you to hear it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Great definition. Especially since "extreme emotion" can be so readily shown in a text post.
      All the more reason for you to not throw that term around, right?

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

of course since you live in the CNN, MSNBC, NYT leftist Democrat propaganda bubble you haven't heard or seen the video evidence for the past 3 years where Trump has been calling out and disavowing neo nazi's, the KKK, David Duke etc. because the leftist MSM and Democrats don't want you to hear it.
        I watched the debate. I watched the press briefing this morning. If I were a candidate for president and someone asked me to condemn white supremacy I would do so without fail in absolutely unambiguous terms. Kind of like how Biden condemned violence and rioting in the debate.

Comment

I watched the debate. I watched the press briefing this morning. If I were a candidate for president and someone asked me to condemn white supremacy I would do so without fail in absolutely unambiguous terms. Kind of like how Biden condemned violence and rioting in the debate.
          he did as he has been for the past 3 years it is time for the media to stop asking the same stupid question they know the answer to of Trump he does condemn white supremacy, the kkk and the neo nazi's by name Biden has not condemned the antifa and BLM violence by name. of course the MSM is being hypocritical there since they wont' let Trump say he condemns all violence like Biden says he does no Trump needs ot specifically call out the right wing violence. and you are a hypocrite if you think that trump has to specifically call out right wing but biden and the Democrat don't have to call out the months of left wing violence. Trump and the Republicans have disavowed and called out the violence on both sides by Name, Biden and the Democrats refuse to. Until you stop letting the MSM get away with there blatent hypocrisy regarding this issue you have nothing to say that i'm interested in hearing on this topic.

Comment

Originally posted by RumTumTugger View Post

he did as he has been for the past 3 years it is time for the media to stop asking the same stupid question they know the answer to of Trump he does condemn white supremacy, the kkk and the neo nazi's by name Biden has not condemned the antifa and BLM violence by name. of course the MSM is being hypocritical there since they wont' let Trump say he condemns all violence like Biden says he does no Trump needs ot specifically call out the right wing violence. and you are a hypocrite if you think that trump has to specifically call out right wing but biden and the Democrat don't have to call out the months of left wing violence. Trump and the Republicans have disavowed and called out the violence on both sides by Name, Biden and the Democrats refuse to. Until you stop letting the MSM get away with there blatent hypocrisy regarding this issue you have nothing to say that i'm interested in hearing on this topic.
            Here's what Biden said at the debate

When, and by the way, violence in response is never appropriate. Never appropriate. Peaceful protests is. Violence is never appropriate.

Clear and unambiguous.

Comment

All the more reason for you to not throw that term around, right?
              Man, I want to let it go, but you just keep dragging me back in with your nonsense. I was using the internet term "triggered," so your definition is meaningless. You can't always show "extreme emotion" in a text post.
              Last edited by seanD; 10-01-2020, 04:09 PM.

Comment

It was a setup question. When people are accused of being white supremacists if they merely say "yeah one that one particular issue Trump did ok".
                And it ignores the fact that he has repeatedly condemned real white supremacists.
                Be watchful, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.
                1 Corinthians 16:13

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                -Ben Witherington III

Comment

Originally posted by Raphael View Post

It was a setup question. When people are accused of being white supremacists if they merely say "yeah one that one particular issue Trump did ok".
                  And it ignores the fact that he has repeatedly condemned real white supremacists.
                  He had the chance and despite all his bluster, he blew it. Even the Republicans are saying that, even some on Fox. And then he lied the next day saying he doesn't know who the Proud Boys are. The president of the USA who has hundreds at his beck and call and he has no idea - yet he answer it the night before? Either the stupidest man alive or a liar............or both.

iI was a set up question that he should have knocked out of the park but the trumpeter being who he is..........just........couldn't...........do..... .............it.

Comment

Can you define "setup question" for me? I'd call it not even a softball question but a t-ball question. "I unconditionally condemn white supremacy." Consider giving me your vote in November instead.

Comment

In the context of this supposed lawsuit, it's interesting to note the other related-story which appeared at the same time the one in this thread did:

Trump admin. told officials to note Kyle Rittenhouse sought to “defend small business owners”: memo

The memo urged Homeland Security officials to argue in favor of Rittenhouse's self-defense claim amid ongoing probe
                      An administration effort to spin Rittenhouse in a good light happens alongside Rittenhouse's effort to hurt Drumpf's political rival? Tell yourself that these two things are unrelated, and then quickly check in the mirror to see if you were able to do it with a straight face...

Comment

Can you define "setup question" for me? I'd call it not even a softball question but a t-ball question. "I unconditionally condemn white supremacy." Consider giving me your vote in November instead.
                        The media is constantly equating anything but outright condemnation of Trump as being white supremacy. Then the news headline would be "Trump condemns his base"

Even over here, in our second Leaders debate for our elections in 2 weeks, the Leader of National has the press attacking her for saying Trump's Mid East deals were good instead of outright condemning Trump for existing.

"...he [Doherty] is no historian and he is not even conversant with the historical discussions of the very matters he wants to pontificate on."
                        -Ben Witherington III

Comment

The media is constantly equating anything but outright condemnation of Trump as being white supremacy. Then the news headline would be "Trump condemns his base"

Even over here, in our second Leaders debate for our elections in 2 weeks, the Leader of National has the press attacking her for saying Trump's Mid East deals were good instead of outright condemning Trump for existing.
                          Read what you wrote. If Trump condemned white supremacists he'd be condemning a sizeable portion of his base. With friends like these...

Comment

If he had done so he wouldn't have been asked the question.
                            America - too good to let the conservatives drag it back to 1950.

Comment

Read what you wrote. If Trump condemned white supremacists he'd be condemning a sizeable portion of his base. With friends like these...
                              You're completely misunderstanding me. I am saying that the Media and the Left mischaracterise Trump's supporters as being White Supremacists simply because they support Trump!

Trump is not a White Supremacist
                              Trump's base are not White Supremacists
                              Simply being on the Right of the political divide doesn't make one a White Supremacist.

-Ben Witherington III

Comment

You're completely misunderstanding me. I am saying that the Media and the Left mischaracterise Trump's supporters as being White Supremacists simply because they support Trump!

Trump is not a White Supremacist
                                Trump's base are not White Supremacists
                                Simply being on the Right of the political divide doesn't make one a White Supremacist.
                                His base is not white supremacists but some definitely are.
                                Being on the Right does not make one a white supremacist.
                                The trumpster is either a white supremacist or worse, plays up to that group across the country. My bet is, sadly, he is both and we are the worst for it.

Comment