Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

First Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Biden's camp has to be hoping it goes better than this: Oh Geez, Biden On Teleprompter During Interview – Says “I lost that line” ... and apparently the reporter read him the line he was supposed to say
    I think it's possible Trump's group can give Biden a false sense of security. Let Biden think he can get audio-earpiece assistance ... and then block it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post
      Heh, let Biden wear an unauthorized earpiece. I'm sure Trump can get the CIA (or some agency) to scramble or defeat such an audio signal. Then Biden will be standing there like a deer in the headlights.

And he couldn't complain about it if he's not authorized to be wearing one.
      After everything that's been exposed in the last four years, you really think the intelligence community would actually do that for Trump?

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Why would they object to an earpiece inspection unless they were going to use one?

Simply because it all plays into the trumpster's love of distraction, confusion and absurd attacks. Biden hopefully should refuse everything suggested by them: earpieces, drugs, cognitive, jumping jacks...............or at least make it all conditional on the trumpster's immediate release, as we speak, of all his taxes and to whom he owes money. Then test away.

Comment

Originally posted by thormas View Post

Simply because it all plays into the trumpster's love of distraction, confusion and absurd attacks. Biden hopefully should refuse everything suggested by them: earpieces, drugs, cognitive, jumping jacks...............or at least make it all conditional on the trumpster's immediate release, as we speak, of all his taxes and to whom he owes money. Then test away.
          Yes, because spending like 10 seconds to check for an earpiece of each candidate before they go live would be a huge distraction of the debate outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            It's like Biden refusing to answer if he wanted to "stack" the Supreme Court because he said he didn't want it to become a big issue. Except it would only become a big issue if he answered yes, which tells you precisely what his answer is!
            Another good decision and it really tells us nothing about what he actually thinks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
              I think they should inspect Biden to make sure he isn't animatronic or someone wearing a Biden mask.
              They should also inspect the trumpster to make sure he doesn't have electrodes under that $70k hair that is feeding him info on the constitution and his oath.

Comment

After everything that's been exposed in the last four years, you really think the intelligence community would actually do that for Trump?
                Maybe not at the top. I'm sure there are people in the CIA - somewhere - that would honestly try to be of assistance. I can't believe they're all deep-state Leftists.

Comment

Heh, let Biden wear an unauthorized earpiece. I'm sure Trump can get the CIA (or some agency) to scramble or defeat such an audio signal. Then Biden will be standing there like a deer in the headlights.

And he couldn't complain about it if he's not authorized to be wearing one.

Even this wouldn't help the trumpster - still a win for Biden.

Well that was fun........thanks :+}

Comment

Even this wouldn't help the trumpster - still a win for Biden.
                    I'm not saying Trump is eloquent, but Biden is positively dementia-addled. Without assistance Biden will collapse.

Comment

Yes, because spending like 10 seconds to check for an earpiece of each candidate before they go live would be a huge distraction of the debate outcome.
                      Of course it would and once again it is all conspiracy theory nonsense presented by our clown in chief.I would give the trumpster nothing that buys into his delusions or his distractions.
                      Last edited by thormas; 09-29-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

I'm not saying Trump is eloquent, but Biden is positively dementia-addled. Without assistance Biden will collapse.
                        ......another trumpster conspiracy theory from a guy who drinks with 2 hands and suggests we use bleach and lights to overcome covid. Hello!!

Comment

Maybe not at the top. I'm sure there are people in the CIA - somewhere - that would honestly try to be of assistance. I can't believe they're all deep-state Leftists.

.........and another conspiracy theory. The way this guy has trashed the intelligence agencies I doubt many or even any would buy into his nonsense but being good citizens - unlike the president - they would do what is necessary.

Comment

Of course it would and once again it is all conspiracy theory nonsense presented by our clown in chief.I would give the trumpster nothing that buys into his delusions or his distractions.
                            No it wouldn't be a distraction. I was obviously joking. That's the the stupidest accuse I've ever heard. Refusing something so quick and simple is a clear indication of guilt.

Comment

No it wouldn't be a distraction. I was obviously joking. That's the the stupidest accuse I've ever heard. Refusing something so quick and simple is a clear indication of guilt.
                              Say what?

Comment

ff? Is that you?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                                "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                                "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment