Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Does Donald Trump really abuse Adderall, or is that just a rumor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Donald Trump really abuse Adderall, or is that just a rumor?

Stephen King wants to know.

Not the sort of thing I'd normally take seriously, but ...

2020-09-29_09-20-05.jpg
    That guy had an NDA, and he's been saying this for quite a while now. Tagged Trump on the comment to make sure he didn't miss it, too.

Originally posted by Juvenal View Post
    Who do you think you're fooling? This is precisely the sort of unfounded rumors you love to take seriously.
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Much as I don't like the guy if he has a legitimate reason to take a medical product that's nothing to shame him for. And that's if its true, and I have my doubts.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhard View Post
        Much as I don't like the guy if he has a legitimate reason to take a medical product that's nothing to shame him for. And that's if its true, and I have my doubts.
        Come on, Leonhard. This isn't about ADD. This is about an enhancement drug used by college students around the world. And there's no legitimate medical reason to snort it.

I have my doubts as well, but this isn't anonymous, and Trump is famously fast on the sue trigger. That accusation from the staff member is from April, and he's got a channel on YouTube saying the same thing. Crickets from Trump.

Add on that Trump's actively calling out Biden and making a big deal about drug tests out of the blue.

I watched one of Cassler's routines where he was riffing on it. The Adderall isn't even close to the most embarrassing part of the story.

Comment

I'm skeptical of the adderall claim, but not to the point of believing it's false. Time will tell, I suppose...

Trump's actively calling out Biden and making a big deal about drug tests out of the blue.
          Now this is much more interesting. Yes, Drumpf routinely accuses people of the things he's guilty of, so this observation is definitely in-favor of the drug use allegation...

Comment

Stephen King wants to know.

2020-09-29_09-20-05.jpg
            That guy had an NDA, and he's been saying this for quite a while now. Tagged Trump on the comment to make sure he didn't miss it, too.
            DO brought this up several months ago. Let's just say (to be kind) that the evidence is lacking. Keep in mind that Trump is a well known teatotaler and IIRC doesn't even like to take aspirin all of which makes him a very unlikely drug abuser.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post
              I'm skeptical of the adderall claim, but not to the point of believing it's false. Time will tell, I suppose...

Now this is much more interesting. Yes, Drumpf routinely accuses people of the things he's guilty of, so this observation is definitely in-favor of the drug use allegation...
              Then all Biden would have to do is call Trump's supposed bluff and Trump would find himself in a serious mess.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Come on, Leonhard. This isn't about ADD. This is about an enhancement drug used by college students around the world. And there's no legitimate medical reason to snort it.

I have my doubts as well, but this isn't anonymous, and Trump is famously fast on the sue trigger. That accusation from the staff member is from April, and he's got a channel on YouTube saying the same thing. Crickets from Trump.

Add on that Trump's actively calling out Biden and making a big deal about drug tests out of the blue.

I watched one of Cassler's routines where he was riffing on it. The Adderall isn't even close to the most embarrassing part of the story.
                "It must be true! A comedian said so!"

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Liberal "Truthiness", "If it rings true, it is true"

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    "It must be true! A comedian said so!"

This is the same story being pushed by Tom Arnold (who cited Casler as his source).

Casler claims to have been working on the Apprentice where he says he saw Trump snorting Adderall, but when Newsweek did a cursory background check while doing a story about his allegations they found no evidence that he was ever on the set. They asked Casler for clarification but didn't get a response.

This is all in DOb's thread on this but I'm having trouble finding it (and a whole bunch of other threads/posts) using either our Search function or Google. Hopefully this is just a slight hiccup in going to Tweb5, but

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      Then all Biden would have to do is call Trump's supposed bluff and Trump would find himself in a serious mess.
                      Pretty simple. That would settle it.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Pretty simple. That would settle it.
                        Trump said he would take one but the Biden camp balked.

They could have tested both for Adderall and maybe prednisone. Maybe even for levels of Red Bull.

Comment

If Trump is on Adderall, I assume there must be a good reason, otherwise Putin wouldn't have made him do it.
                          I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Another rumour, according to tonight's national news, is that Trump is spreading around that Biden is "somehow mentally compromised".

Of course, said the reporter, this rumour is TOTALLY biased and unfounded!

Securely anchored to the Rock amid every storm of trial, testing or tribulation.

Comment

Originally posted by mossrose View Post
                              Another rumour, according to tonight's national news, is that Trump is spreading around that Biden is "somehow mentally compromised".

Of course, said the reporter, this rumour is TOTALLY biased and unfounded!

Whenever the MSM is forced to mention it they always declare it is a claim made by conservatives conveniently overlooking the fact that there are a bunch of liberals who have made the same observation.

Comment