Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

I Must Have Missed This On CNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Whateverman View Post

Right here: "both the CDC and WHO early on said that wearing a mask would not help"

None of the three links you provided support your claim. And you know it.

No governmental/scientific agency has said or implied that wearing a mask would not help. Not one.
    "the U.S., people shouldn’t wear face masks to prevent the spread of the infectious illness"

"WHO says there is no need for healthy people to wear face masks"

If the mask is not necessary to prevent the spread, or that healthy people need not wear the mask then they are saying the mask is of no use. Now stop being a pedantic ass.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

I know a woman who recovered from covid, who is approximately in her 50s. She said she was sick for weeks and developed pneumonia, and thought she was going to die.

Her family got her Hydroxychloroquine and she claims she immediately started to go on the mend once she started taking it (although she had to back off on the dosage because it raised her blood pressure quite a bit).

I fully believe that she believes Hydroxychloroquine saved her life. Whether or not she would have started recovering naturally at that point anyway is unknown.
      Yes. sometimes it can be hard to tell. she started using this later than recommended. I appreciate the bit of data here.

I generally get worse when I have respiratory problems and go to a doctor. Probably this is the result of giving up healing myself so my mindset is maybe negative when I get to the doctor.
      Last edited by mikewhitney; 09-29-2020, 04:45 PM.

Comment