Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

White supremacists involved in the violence of BLM demonstrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CivilDiscourse View Post

I'm not sure what your point is.

Are you trying to dismiss all the violence perpetrated during the riots as caused by white supremacists?
    No he is concentrating in the very few instances of far right violence and ignoring that the systemic violence coming from the far left and BLM, As the Democrats and leftist msm the America people to. blame Trump for what thier side does hoping to win in November with out cheating like they plan to. Too bad the only way they can if it works is to cheat because the thinking American voter fact checks thier false narrative. if indeed this was the case and not a case of someone believing a false conspiracy theory because the don't' want to admit that their side has been turning violent for the past few months.
    Last edited by RumTumTugger; 09-27-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post

Do have any other source that finds this inaccurate. The citation is from law enforcement and specific.
      So you presume an anonymous source is necessarily telling the truth until someone debunks it? Well, that would explain why you swallow every bit of fake news served to you by the liberal media.
      Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
      But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
      Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I became curious when in Raleigh demonstrations this weekend those arrested for violence were mostly white.

Source: https://www.wsls.com/news/virginia/2020/07/27/police-richmond-riots-instigated-by-white-supremacists-disguised-as-black-lives-matter/

Police: Richmond riots instigated by white supremacists disguised as Black Lives Matter

RICHMOND, Va. – Riots in downtown Richmond over the weekend were instigated by white supremacists under the guise of Black Lives Matter, according to law enforcement officials.

Protesters tore down police tape and pushed forward toward Richmond police headquarters, where they set a city dump truck on fire.

Police declared the event an “unlawful assembly” and ordered people to leave, later deploying tear gas.

Six people were arrested. The mayor of Richmond thanked the Black Lives Matter protesters he said tried to stop the white supremacists from spearheading the violence.

“Their mission is simple, not the Richmond we know,” said Mayor Levar Stoney.

Besides the police department, damage also occurred in and around the VCU campus.

© Copyright Original Source

If true, it's just more revelatory evidence that a lot of liberals are actually racist. In fact, I've said all along that antifa is really a sociopolitical leftist white supremacist group, guised as anti-racist for cover. Certainly nothing earth shattering to me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

If true, it's just more revelatory evidence that a lot of liberals are actually racist. In fact, I've said all along that antifa is really a sociopolitical leftist white supremacist group, guised as anti-racist for cover. Certainly nothing earth shattering to me personally.
          The Law Enforcement determined that the White Supremacy advocates of violence disguised as Black Lives Matter demonstrators. Nothing in this referred to Antifa nor white liberals.
          Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
          Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
          But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
            Have you seen many of them lately?
            No, but so what? You have not addressed th thread topic.
            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

Frank

Comment

He did he is showing you who the white supremacists are, those on the left in Antifa and BLM. and who is supporting Antifa and BLM the Democrats
              Last edited by RumTumTugger; 09-27-2020, 04:56 PM.

Comment

I think Shuny is saying that the women in the BLM protests are actually white supremacists who hate blacks. This is a very clever approach that only Shuny could reveal.

Comment

The Law Enforcement determined that the White Supremacy advocates of violence disguised as Black Lives Matter demonstrators. Nothing in this referred to Antifa nor white liberals.
                  The nebulous term "white supremacists" is not at all indication of what political side they're on or views they hold. There are in fact white liberals who have been rioting and committing the violence in these neighborhoods in the name of BLM since day one of the Floyd protests, so I don't see how he's distinguishing this particular violence from all other previous violence.

Comment

Quite literally the only thing you wrote was
                    I became curious when in Raleigh demonstrations this weekend those arrested for violence were mostly white.

I was commenting on that single line, the entire basis of your "curiosity"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Hypatia_Alexandria View Post

Agent provocateurs have a long history.
                      Indeed.
                      Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      And let's not forget how the DNC and Hillary campaign were caught red-handed funding professional rioters to go to Trump campaign rallies to cause disturbances so that their sycophants in the press could declare that it was Trump's fault for being polarizing or attracting violent elements.

Robert Creamer, a convicted felon[1] who is the husband of Rep. Jan Schakowsk (D-Ill.) a member of House Democratic leadership being the Chief Deputy Whip, and runs a political consulting firm that worked closely with the DNC and the Hillary campaign, was recorded boasting of orchestrating political violence designed to disrupt Trump rallies. Or as CNN put it, the video showed "Creamer and other operatives purportedly discussing methods for inciting violence at rallies for the Republican nominee."

According to the Chicago Sun Times, "White House visitor logs show Creamer has made 340 visits since Obama took office in January 2009" and it appears that at least 45 of those meetings were with Obama

The same goes for Scott Foval, the National Field Director for Americans United for Change, who as NPR (hardly a right wing source) said, "detailed how he and other operatives recruit and train people to protest Trump events and to try to draw Trump supporters into physical confrontations. 'There's a script,' he says. 'Sometimes the 'crazies' bite ... sometimes they don't bite.'"

Further he boasted that his rent-a-mobs were responsible for forcing Trump to cancel a campaign rally in Chicago last March although Aaron Black, an associate with Democracy Partners (Creamer's firm) who bragged that he was the "deputy rapid response director for the DNC for all things Trump on the ground," also took credit for it saying, "So the Chicago protest, when they shut all that, that was us. It was more [Creamer] than me."

Interestingly, the Washington Post (another news organization that only Starlight can characterize as right wing) noted that rent-a-mobs were being hired to protest Trump from the very day he day he officially announced his presidential candidacy in June 2015, saying that "George Soros is the usual suspect, for a variety of reasons" was likely responsible. In typical Post fashion they were far more concerned about Trump saying there were thousands of protesters rather than hundreds, that it took awhile for them to get paid and how much it cost Soros to hire these professional protesters to follow Trump.

And even after all that, MSNBC, the news outlet that the Obama Administration proclaimed in 2009 they "loved," were claiming this month that the paid protester is a "myth" which they find "deeply amusing": Trump and his Republican allies cling to the paid protester myth

As an aside, it should be noted that Creamer and Foval also discuss methods of committing voter fraud. Foval described how operatives could commit voter fraud by shipping in out of state people to vote saying that "You can prove conspiracy if there's a bus. If there are cars, it's much harder to prove." According to the Washington Times he openly admits that Democrats have been doing this for decades:
                      "It's a pretty easy thing for Republicans to say, 'Well, they're busing people in,'" Mr. Foval said. "Well, you know what? We've been busing people in to deal with you [multiple expletives] for 50 years, and we're not going to stop now. We're just going to find a different way to do it."

In the case of Creamer he discusses plans to register Hispanic voters illegally by setting up a shell corporation and claiming that they work for them as contractors and use their fake pay checks to register to vote after which he admits that "there are a couple of organizations that that's their big trick" and that "turnout is huge, huge, huge."

1. who served only 5 months in federal prison after pleading guilty to tax fraud and operating a check kiting scheme responsible for $2.3 million in bank fraud. Must be nice having a wife with major political connections.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

White supremacists are involved in inciting violence in what was intended as peaceful demonstration.
                        No, you claim that white supremacists were involved. You've given zero evidence. Vague 'law enforcement officials' are not evidence.

Comment

The nebulous term "white supremacists" is not at all indication of what political side they're on or views they hold. There are in fact white liberals who have been rioting and committing the violence in these neighborhoods in the name of BLM since day one of the Floyd protests, so I don't see how he's distinguishing this particular violence from all other previous violence.
                          shuny seems to have bought the con that "white supremacist" is synonymous with "Trump supporter".
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Originally posted by mikewhitney View Post
                            I think Shuny is saying that the women in the BLM protests are actually white supremacists who hate blacks. This is a very clever approach that only Shuny could reveal.
                            Conspiracies always have super secret double agents.

I think he is saying there is a cabal of suburbanite white mothers who make BLM look bad by commiting violence, then they run home and suckle their babies.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post

shuny seems to have bought the con that "white supremacist" is synonymous with "Trump supporter".
                              No, but the White Supremacists are devoted Trump supporters, and Trump cheered them on at Charlottesville.

Frank

Comment

Yes, they are White Supremacists, and extreme conservatives that believe in White Racial Superiority by definition.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_supremacy

White supremacy or white supremacism is the belief that white people are superior to those of other races and thus should dominate them. White supremacy has roots in the now-discredited doctrine of scientific racism and often relies on pseudoscientific arguments, and was a key justification for colonialism. It underlies a spectrum of contemporary movements including neo-Confederates, neo-Nazism and Christian Identity.

Different forms of white supremacism put forth different conceptions of who is considered white (though the exemplar is generally light-skinned, blond-haired, and blue-eyed, traits most common in northern Europe), and groups of white supremacists identify various racial and ethnic enemies, most commonly those of African ancestry, indigenous peoples of the Americas and Australia, and Jews.[1]

The term is also used to describe the development of this belief into a political ideology that imposes and maintains social, political, historical, or institutional domination by white people. This ideology has been put into effect through socioeconomic and legal structures such as the Atlantic slave trade, Jim Crow laws in the United States, the White Australia policies from the 1890s to the mid-1970s, and apartheid in South Africa.[2][3]

In academic usage, particularly in critical race theory or intersectionality, "white supremacy" can also refer to a social system in which white people enjoy structural advantages (privilege) over other ethnic groups, on both a collective and individual level, despite formal legal equality.

© Copyright Original Source

Frank

Comment