Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Amy Coney Barrett

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seer View Post

Nope, they won't.
    Americans will not tolerate a gay hating fascist on the Supreme Court. They have already had that awakening and will not fall back. If she resists, she will be removed, even if the entire court must be dissolved.
    “I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
    “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell
    “not all there” - you know who you are

Comment

• Originally posted by firstfloor View Post

Americans will not tolerate a gay hating fascist on the Supreme Court. They have already had that awakening and will not fall back. If she resists, she will be removed, even if the entire court must be dissolved.
      Give us some more liberal tears. They're so delicious.

Comment

Evidence she's a fascist, or is that just an insult you throw out now that doesn't have a real meaning anymore?

Comment

That almost sounds like a terrorist threat.

Comment

• Originally posted by seanD View Post

Chuck Schumer wannabe.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Not at all. If the judiciary has been politicised, it must be purged. It is no more than common sense.

The USA will undergo a massive post-Trump reset.

“I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability.” ― Oscar Wilde
              “And if there were a God, I think it very unlikely that He would have such an uneasy vanity as to be offended by those who doubt His existence” ― Bertrand Russell

Comment

Not at all. If the judiciary has been politicised, it must be purged. It is no more than common sense.

You mean like a bomb in the court building? You really do sound like a terrorist nut, especially when I recall some of your other off-the-wall posts. To "be purged" means to remove.

Comment

Really FF, you are just not right in the head...
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You mean like when Barrett told the New York Times that she didn’t "even want to contemplate" the country and court under a President Biden followed by calling him a "faker" over on CNN, leading to the Washington Post opining, "However valid her comments may have been, though, and however in keeping with her known political bent, they were still much, much better left unsaid by a member of the Supreme Court" and the NYT to chastise her saying that she "needs to drop the political punditry and the name-calling."

Oops. That wasn't Barrett. That was Ruth Bader Ginsburg back during the 20016 election talking about Trump.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

• Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      You mean like when Barrett told the New York Times that she didn’t "even want to contemplate" the country and court under a President Biden followed by calling him a "faker" over on CNN, leading to the Washington Post opining, "However valid her comments may have been, though, and however in keeping with her known political bent, they were still much, much better left unsaid by a member of the Supreme Court" and the NYT to chastise her saying that she "needs to drop the political punditry and the name-calling."

Oops. That wasn't Barrett. That was Ruth Bader Ginsburg back during the 20016 election talking about Trump.

The free market has done you in; learn from Germany.

Comment

You mean like a bomb in the court building? You really do sound like a terrorist nut, especially when I recall some of your other off-the-wall posts. To "be purged" means to remove.
                        I mean sack the political activists in the judiciary.

Comment

The free market has done you in; learn from Germany.
                          Is that where the left has been taking their cues from?

antifanazirallies.jpg

Comment

Really FF, you are just not right in the head...
                            Pretty typical for his posting style. He's a troll who writes deliberately provocative things. I assume most of what he posts here is intended as parody.
                            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

I mean sack the political activists in the judiciary.
                              I agree, a judiciary compromised exclusively of conservative, law-abiding, Constitutional originalists would be a wonderful thing.

Comment

Just one more step...

Senate Judiciary Committee approves Amy Coney Barrett's nomination to the Supreme Court, full Senate vote on Monday

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ee/3711469001/
                                Democrat members of the committee boycotted the vote hoping to prevent a quorum from being present, but since committee rules only require a majority vote of members currently in attendance, it means that Barrett passed the initial phase without a single opposing vote.

Comment