Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden: Drugs, hookers, and lots and lots of Russian money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunter Biden: Drugs, hookers, and lots and lots of Russian money

Senators Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, and Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Finance Committee, released a report today showing millions in sketchy payments to the son of former Vice-President Joe Biden that showcase compromise and blackmail material.

Included in the release are details of payments made by the wife of the former Mayor of Moscow and what appear to be eastern European prostitutes provided to Hunter Biden.

The Senate report reveals millions of dollars were funneled to Hunter Biden during a series of questionable financial transactions between Biden, his associates and foreign individuals. The report outlines a system of influence sales that were “very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine.”

Additionally, the senate report highlights the potential for blackmail against the Biden family, the former vice-president and the U.S. government if Joe Biden was to remain in public office. The report is damning.

theconservativetreehouse.com

Of course Joe Biden is doing his best Sargent Shultz impersonation exclaiming "I know no-tink!" But we know that's a lie because the Obama administration was fully aware of the monkey business going on at Burisma.

Peter Schweitzer, for one, isn't buying Biden's excuses:

"This report demonstrates, with testimony, that that’s simply not true. It shows that State Department officials raised these issues with Joe Biden, that Joe Biden talked to his son about them. We also have the testimony of a Chinese executive, who said when they took that trip to China together in December of 2013, where Joe Biden said we never discussed business, the Chinese executive told The New Yorker that he was introduced to Joe Biden by Hunter Biden. So, it seems as if there are major holes in Joe Biden’s explanation here."

Breitbart.com
    Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
    But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
    Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

So once again, the left is accused of something they are the rabid accusers of.

Comment

Isn't it funny how our resident liberals don't seem interested in discussing real Russian collusion?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
        Isn't it funny how our resident liberals don't seem interested in discussing real Russian collusion?
        I imagine one can attempt to "explain away" the obvious, someone will try I'm sure.

How about this?

"Joe is that beloved old politician, he has gone through hard times, quit picking on Joe because everyone has looked into these things and found nothing, because Joe said so."

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          It's not funny at all. They and the MSM just completely ignored it. Imagine the headlines if this was Eric or Trump Jr. Maddow and CNN would be enraptured and it would be irrefutable proof of collusion. It's actually pretty scary when you think about what we've become.

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

I imagine one can attempt to "explain away" the obvious, someone will try I'm sure.
            Could be. But it's probably just as good to wait for proof from a reliable source.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...t-35-million-/

Comment

Originally posted by Maranatha View Post

How about this?

"Joe is that beloved old politician, he has gone through hard times, quit picking on Joe because everyone has looked into these things and found nothing, because Joe said so."
              At this point there is nothing to 'explain away'. There are three issues here. 1) This is Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden. So this is not an accusation of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. 2) as pointed out, there is no smoking gun that says Hunter Biden actually received the money or was party to the transition. 3rd, and perhaps most important in terms of the implication 'liberals' are being hypocritical wrt this report - Trump's corruption is already fully established. Specifically and to this point - that he was seeking to coerce Ukraine to produce some sort of dirt on Biden. Given that, one must wait for hard evidence that actually and truthfully ties Hunter Biden to the transitions mentioned. And then, again, we are talking about Hunter, not Joe.
              My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

Could be. But it's probably just as good to wait for proof from a reliable source.

https://www.politifact.com/article/2...t-35-million-/
                You mean like wait for the full Mueller report before the MSM indicted Trump of collusion?

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

At this point there is nothing to 'explain away'. There are three issues here. 1) This is Hunter Biden, not Joe Biden. So this is not an accusation of wrongdoing by Joe Biden. 2) as pointed out, there is no smoking gun that says Hunter Biden actually received the money or was party to the transition. 3rd, and perhaps most important in terms of the implication 'liberals' are being hypocritical wrt this report - Trump's corruption is already fully established. Specifically and to this point - that he was seeking to coerce Ukraine to produce some sort of dirt on Biden. Given that, one must wait for hard evidence that actually and truthfully ties Hunter Biden to the transitions mentioned. And then, again, we are talking about Hunter, not Joe.
                  It wouldn't have mattered to the left if this was one of Trump's sons and not Trump directly, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post

You are such a bald faced hypocrite. If the names in this story were Donald Trump and one of the Trump kids, you would be spitting your venomous self-righteous rage at the Trump family and anybody who tried to justify and excuse it the way you did above.

You really are a person without shame.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

You mean like wait for the full Mueller report before the MSM indicted Trump of collusion?
                      Did you wait for the full Mueller report before concluding that Trump was guilty of collusion?

Comment

I took the time to read through the report.

What exactly are they accusing Hunter Biden of?

The report alleges that Hunter received many questionable payments. Is that a crime?

Comment

Did you wait for the full Mueller report before concluding that Trump was guilty of collusion?
                          Frankly, I did neither because I kind of didn't care. I suspected the Russia narrative was BS because this is what intelligence agencies do when they need a foreign boogieman to keep us in the grip of fear. I saw it go from Muslim boogiemen of the Bush era to Russian boogiemen that started during the Obama era.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Frankly, I did neither because I kind of didn't care. I suspected the Russia narrative was BS because this is what intelligence agencies do when they need a foreign boogieman to keep us in the grip of fear. I saw it go from Muslim boogiemen of the Bush era to Russian boogiemen that started during the Obama era.
                            So you don't trust the intelligence agencies, but you trust partisan senators?

Comment

So you don't trust the intelligence agencies, but you trust partisan senators?
                              Not necessarily, though I certainly have no problem believing Hunter is as corrupt as the day is long based on all his shady activities, and the fact he's just part of that class of crony elitism. But I'm more focused on the sheer hypocrisy of it. If this was a senate investigation of Eric or Trump Jr. the left would be all over it, and you and everyone else knows it.

Comment