Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Hunter Biden: Drugs, hookers, and lots and lots of Russian money

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is never much mention of this little item either. And this is from The Solid Left; the Heinz family - John Kerry's son.

Hunter Biden is a bad egg, using his father to enrich himself. Heinz told the State Department that he had nothing to do with Burisma and he was cutting off Hunter.

At the time, Hunter Biden, now 49, and Christopher Heinz, the stepson of then-Secretary of State John Kerry, co-owned Rosemont Seneca Partners, a $2.4 billion private equity firm. Heinz’s college roommate, Devon Archer, was managing partner in the firm. In the spring of 2014, Biden and Archer joined the board of Burisma Holdings, a Ukrainian gas company that was at the center of a U.K. money laundering probe. Over the next year, Burisma reportedly paid Biden and Archer’s companies over $3 million...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...inian-oil-deal

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

Not necessarily, though I certainly have no problem believing Hunter is as corrupt as the day is long based on all his shady activities, and the fact he's just part of that class of crony elitism. But I'm more focused on the sheer hypocrisy of it. If this was a senate investigation of Eric or Trump Jr. the left would be all over it, and you and everyone else knows it.
      Would you be condemning them as you do Hunter?

Comment

Originally posted by Watermelon View Post

Would you be condemning them as you do Hunter?
        I've condemned Trump for being corrupt elitist, so yeah. The problem is it would look like crying wolf to me. That we've been subjected to fruitless Trump scandals since 2017, I'd be suspicious for that reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          <self righteous and false accusation removed> If the names in this story were Donald Trump and one of the Trump kids, you would be spitting <ad hominem removed> rage at the Trump family and anybody who tried to justify and excuse it the way you did above.

<ad hominem removed>
          Not accurate. My record here shows that I have not engaged at all in any of the gossip surrounding the Trump family members, only issues that directly expose corruption in the Trump presidency or campaign.

This story only affects Joe Biden in terms of it being an embarrassment unless somehow Joe Biden was involved. I would only be interested in it if it exposed corruption in the Biden campaign or Biden himself. Likewise, the issues I've dealt with wrt Trump are TRUMP, not some relative of his. As far as I know, I have not criticized Trump over anything his children have done that was not directly related to his campaign or his presidency.

Your accusations are simply false.
          My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Originally posted by oxmixmudd View Post
            <self righteous and false accusation removed>
            Oh, don't give me that, ox. Your hatred for Trump knows few bounds, but you've fooled yourself into somehow thinking you're above the fray all the while rolling around in the mud while the rest of us look on shaking our heads.

This story is more than merely "an embarrassment" for Biden. He was in the thick of it, using his power and position as Vice President of the United States to help enrich his son and protect him from legal consequences, and Biden can't claim ignorance of Hunter's actions because the Obama administration was fully briefed on it.
            Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
            But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
            Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

And now:

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia

A source said Brennan's handwritten notes were taken after briefing Obama on the matter

EXCLUSIVE: Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe on Tuesday declassified documents that revealed former CIA Director John Brennan briefed former President Obama on Hillary Clinton’s purported “plan” to tie then-candidate Donald Trump to Russia as “a means of distracting the public from her use of a private email server” ahead of the 2016 presidential election, Fox News has learned.

Ratcliffe declassified Brennan’s handwritten notes – which were taken after he briefed Obama on the intelligence the CIA received – and a CIA memo, which revealed that officials referred the matter to the FBI for potential investigative action.

The Office of the Director of National Intelligence transmitted the declassified documents to the House and Senate Intelligence Committees on Tuesday afternoon.

"Today, at the direction of President Trump, I declassified additional documents relevant to ongoing Congressional oversight and investigative activities," Ratcliffe said in a statement to Fox News Tuesday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dni...a-memo-clinton
              Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                And now:

DNI declassifies Brennan notes, CIA memo on Hillary Clinton 'stirring up' scandal between Trump, Russia
                Holy cow!

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The whole Russian thing concocted by Hillary with Obama's blessing - per John Brennan - in his own words!

Can anyone spell DEEP STATE?

Comment

Originally posted by Ronson View Post

Holy cow!

“We’re getting additional insight into Russian activities from [REDACTED],” Brennan notes read. “CITE [summarizing] alleged approved by Hillary Clinton a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisers to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by the Russian security service,” Brennan’s notes read.

The whole Russian thing concocted by Hillary with Obama's blessing - per John Brennan - in his own words!

Can anyone spell DEEP STATE?
                  How come no one is going to jail?
                  Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

The word "alleged" doesn't help build a case. I need to read more of the notes.

Comment

Drumpf:

Drugs

Hookers

Lots and lots of Russian money

---

This story is nothing but right-wing drones projecting their dear leader's faults onto other people.

Comment

Originally posted by seanD View Post

I've condemned Trump for being corrupt elitist, so yeah. The problem is it would look like crying wolf to me. That we've been subjected to fruitless Trump scandals since 2017, I'd be suspicious for that reason.
                        I'm suspicious of senators making unsubstantiated accusations against a family member of the opposition candidate in the months before a presidential election.

But maybe that's just me.

Comment

Two tiered justice system.
                          Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                          But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                          Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

Oh, don't give me that, ox. Your hatred for Trump knows few bounds, but you've fooled yourself into somehow thinking you're above the fray all the while rolling around in the mud while the rest of us look on shaking our heads.

This story is more than merely "an embarrassment" for Biden. He was in the thick of it, using his power and position as Vice President of the United States to help enrich his son and protect him from legal consequences, and Biden can't claim ignorance of Hunter's actions because the Obama administration was fully briefed on it.
                            Your perception is incorrect MM. You are nothing more and nothing less than offended and angered to the point of pure and uncontrollable rage that I would dare to point out the gross immorality of the man you regard as a political savior.
                            Last edited by oxmixmudd; 10-06-2020, 08:46 PM.
                            My brethren, do not hold your faith in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ with an attitude of personal favoritism. James 2:1

If anyone thinks himself to be religious, and yet does not  bridle his tongue but deceives his own heart, this man’s religion is worthless James 1:26

This you know, my beloved brethren. But everyone must be quick to hear, slow to speak and slow to anger; James 1:19

Comment

Two tiered justice system.
                              If it actually exists outside of your fevered imagination, it'd represent the failure of the current white house occupant.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic View Post

I'm suspicious of senators making unsubstantiated accusations against a family member of the opposition candidate in the months before a presidential election.

But maybe that's just me.
                                It wouldn't matter whatsoever how bias the report looked to the left if it was Eric or Trump Jr. Maddow would call it THE smoking gun for Russia collusion.

Comment