Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seer View Post
    No idiot, the whole point is the disrespect this president showed our fallen Brothers this weekend. And you are defending this traitor.
    Damn right, Murica!Gomer.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Sea of red View Post
      You've got a lot of class OBP.
      Careful. You have no idea how much self-control it's taken not to reply to some of your recent posts because I knew you'd take it as dog-piling on you out of the blue.
      Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
      sigpic
      I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
        Careful. You have no idea how much self-control it's taken not to reply to some of your recent posts because I knew you'd take it as dog-piling on you out of the blue.

Whatever.

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          I honor my brothers by pointing to the traitor in the White House.
          I'm a Vietnam-Era Veteran, and I voted for Obama twice (two of the four times in my life I voted for a Democrat for POTUS). I don't regret my votes, as my other choice was unacceptable. I do regret that Obama has been such a failure. As I said here on TWeb, I'm not sure whether that was bad luck, bad policies, or bad obstructionism from the Repubs. I incline towards the last and have heard confirmation here on TWeb.
          This traitor nonsense is your worst ever, Seer. And that's saying a lot! And on Veterans' Day Weekend to boot!
          Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
            This traitor nonsense is your worst ever, Seer. And that's saying a lot! And on Veterans' Day Weekend to boot!
            I'm sorry Adam, you are mistaking me for someone who cares what you think. I will stand by my statement, that this is the most American hating President in my memory. And it is not Veterans' Day weekend, it is Memorial Day - there is a difference.
            Last edited by seer; 05-30-2016, 10:51 AM.
            Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

My mistakes. Guess I was too enraged at your anti-Americanism to remember that all the occasions this weekend when I as a veteran have been commended to keep straight that this is really the holiday commemorating the soldiers who never did become veterans.
              So you're a birther, is that what you're all about, not that it matters intrinsically where one was born.
              In case you haven't noticed, I care not the slightest fig what you think, I just took the opportunity to go after your anti-Americanism.
              Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                My mistakes. Guess I was too enraged at your anti-Americanism to remember that all the occasions this weekend when I as a veteran have been commended to keep straight that this is really the holiday commemorating the soldiers who never did become veterans.
                So you're a birther, is that what you're all about, not that it matters intrinsically where one was born.
                In case you haven't noticed, I care not the slightest fig what you think, I just took the opportunity to go after your anti-Americanism.
                Well I'm not a birther, and I was a little mean spirited in this thread...
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment