Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

13 Minutes of Hillary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 13 Minutes of Hillary

Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
    sigpic
    I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

sorry but I am not going to give that woman 13 minutes of my time. I already know she is a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
      The video lied! It was only 12:58 long!

They left out a great deal as well. Such as, for instance, concerning her private e-mail server when she declared that it was set up in "accordance with the rules and the regulations in effect" when U.S. District Judge Emmet Sullivan disagreed, saying Clinton "there was a violation of government policy" when she used a private server to store official State Department messages during a hearing on one of the many Freedom of Information Act lawsuits seeking access to her records as secretary of state.

And then there was how she claimed for weeks, standing over the flag-draped coffins of murdered Americans, that an insensitive YouTube video had incited the violence that occurred that night. Why? Because a terrorist attack on the anniversary of 9/11 – which it was – would have destroyed President Obama’s re-election chances.

And wrt the attack on the 2012 U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, for several weeks Hillary lied through her teeth claiming that an obscure YouTube video (The Innocence of Muslims) incited a spontaneous demonstration that escalated rather than being a planned terrorist attack by radical Muslims because the attack, on the day after the anniversary of 9/11 would have damaged both Obama’s re-election chances and her nascent presidential campaign.

Further, Clinton's claim that all of her information at the time came from the intelligence community is completely false. The former acting director of the CIA Mike Morell testified under oath that he believed "it was a terrorist attack" from the beginning and the US intelligence community never tied the Benghazi attacks to the Internet video or protests spontaneously turned into an attack. Likewise former CIA director David Petraeus has stated that the U.S. government ascertained that the Benghazi massacre was a coordinated act of terrorism "almost immediately."

And let's not forget, according to four different family members of those killed Clinton privately blamed the attack on the video days after she knew, according to her own words, that the deadly raid "had nothing to with the film. It was a planned attack -- not a protest" (she had e-mailed Chelsea, her daughter, the night of the attack that al-Qaeda types were behind it). When this became public Hillary accused all four of lying yet it matches up what she had said publicly at the time.

And in spite of the dead Americans that resulted, including the first ambassador to be killed since 1979, she had the gall to claim that we "didn't lose a single person" in Libya under her watch.

Then again...

qFJTJWQ.gif
      What difference at this point does it make?

Then there is an entire slew of smaller, less important lies, such as how she had been named after Sir Edmund Hillary (who didn't become famous for climbing Mount Everest until she was 6 years old), her oft told story about how she applied to join the Marines in 1975 but was turned down (which even raised eyebrows even among a number of her supporters) and her claim that all her grandparents were immigrants (only one was).

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        sorry but I am not going to give that woman 13 minutes of my time. I already know she is a liar.
        Me too neither.
        The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
          The video lied! It was only 12:58 long!
          Hillary is a classic example of somebody who would rather climb a tree and tell a lie than stand on the ground and tell the truth, when the truth would work just as well.
          The first to state his case seems right until another comes and cross-examines him.

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
            Me too neither.
            I was curious to see if they covered something I was unaware of.

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
            "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
            "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by Cow Poke View Post
                What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?
                Facsimile feline, er cat copier

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15718[/ATTACH]
                What difference at this point does it make?

Comment

I can understand supporting Cruz or Trump more than I can understand supporting Hillary, outside of defeatism.

Comment

That is 13 wasted minutes of your life that you can never get back. You could have been eating bacon while watching your cartoons instead. But nooooooo, you ate bacon while watching Hillary Clinton lie for 13 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Psychic Missile View Post
                      I can understand supporting Cruz or Trump more than I can understand supporting Hillary, outside of defeatism.
                      I can easily listening to 13+ minutes of Donnie boy trashing POWs, women and every ethnic group possible.
                      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        I can easily listening to 13+ minutes of Donnie boy trashing POWs, women and every ethnic group possible.
                        velly goodly engrish, Frankisan.

Comment

That is 13 wasted minutes of your life that you can never get back. You could have been eating bacon while watching your cartoons instead. But nooooooo, you ate bacon while watching Hillary Clinton lie for 13 minutes.
                          I actually had my headphones on and listened to it as I was reading news stories -- and eating bacon. Multi-tasking.

Comment

velly goodly engrish, Frankisan.
                            The attack of the anal grammarian. Nice spelling on your part. I recommend spell check or cheat notes on your sleeve.

For the mentally challenged that cannot tolerate errors.

I can easily (see myself) listening to 13+ minutes of Donnie boy trashing POWs, women and every ethnic group possible.
                            Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                            Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                            But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                              The attack of the anal grammarian. Nice spelling on your part. I recommend spell check or cheat notes on your sleeve.

For the mentally challenged that cannot tolerate errors.

I can easily (see myself) listening to 13+ minutes of Donnie boy trashing POWs, women and every ethnic group possible.
                              yeeesh! It was a JOKE, Frank. I would have said the same to Rogue06 or Cow Poke, or anyone really. And most of them would have made a joke back.

Sorry to have peed in your cheerios.

Comment