Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump will not release tax returns!!!! Why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JimL View Post
    Sparko, Sparko, Sparko, I couldn't care less what you care to see, I'm not running for office in order to represent you. If you don't care about the character of those who are asking you for your vote in order that they represent your interests, then thats just you being stupid, but most people do care about the character of those they are contemplating putting into office. Now stop wasting both my time and your time burning straw.
    I guess that proves that you are hiding something in your returns. You hide behind "privacy" but we all know the truth now.

Comment

Sure he is, Sanders has the highest favoribility of any canidate on either side. Whats not to like, he's authentic, he's been fighting for the same issues his entire career, and he is not beholden to special interests. Guess who the hypocrite is that is going to accept special interest money now that he is the nominee? No, its not Sanders, unfortunately he will most likely not be the nominee, but I said hypocrite, and that would be Trump. I'll bet the fact that Trump is a blatant hypocrite, cozying up to the establishment and the special interests that pull their strings, won't bother his principled supporters though. Btw, the only ones trying to put the blame on Sanders for what went on in Nevada are his political enemies.
      You really drank the koolaid, huh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparko View Post
        I guess that proves that you are hiding something in your returns. You hide behind "privacy" but we all know the truth now.

Comment

A more ironic post has never been made.
          "The man from the yacht thought he was the first to find England; I thought I was the first to find Europe. I did try to found a heresy of my own; and when I had put the last touches to it, I discovered that it was orthodoxy."
          GK Chesterton; Orthodoxy

Comment