Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Gay wedding cakes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gay wedding cakes

So Springsteen and the Canadian Bryan Adams have decided to cancel their shows in North Carolina because men can't use the women's bathroom or something. Some attack of conscience has been experienced by the geriatric duo .

Shouldn't they be forced to perform there like Christians are forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Or does it only work one way?
    The last Christian left at tweb

Ringo Starr and Sharon Stone have also gotten in on the act...
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

Originally posted by Trout View Post
      So Springsteen and the Canadian Bryan Adams have decided to cancel their shows in North Carolina because men can't use the women's bathroom or something. Some attack of conscience has been experienced by the geriatric duo .

Shouldn't they be forced to perform there like Christians are forced to bake cakes for gay weddings?

Exactly! Why should they be allowed to discriminate against people who's actions they don't approve of?

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Dunno. Can African-Americans be forced to bake cakes for KKK meetings?
        Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
        MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

It only works one way!
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Rock stars are just confused. Because of their long hair, they are many times mistaken about their gender by others, so if they are not allowed to use women's bathrooms, then they might cause a panic when they go into the men's rooms.

I think Bob Seger wrote a song about it. Turn the Page.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
              Dunno. Can African-Americans be forced to bake cakes for KKK meetings?
              Or should Jews be forced to bake Nazi cakes?

I'm just astounded at the hypocrisy some days.

In the fervered hysteria to establish homosexuality as a race we lose sight of the big picture.
              The last Christian left at tweb

Comment

Or should Jews be forced to bake Nazi cakes?

I'm just astounded at the hypocrisy some days.

In the fervered hysteria to establish homosexuality as a race we lose sight of the big picture.
                The big picture is you/we being being conformed to the left's beliefs and proclivities.
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

You need to be tolerant and conform to my standards, you intolerant bigot.
                  Enter the Church and wash away your sins. For here there is a hospital and not a court of law. Do not be ashamed to enter the Church; be ashamed when you sin, but not when you repent. – St. John Chrysostom

Veritas vos Liberabit<>< Learn Greek <>< Look here for an Orthodox Church in America<><Ancient Faith Radio
                  sigpic
                  I recommend you do not try too hard and ...research as little as possible. Such weighty things give me a headache. - Shunyadragon, Baha'i apologist

Comment

Originally posted by One Bad Pig View Post
                    You need to be tolerant and conform to my standards, you intolerant bigot.
                    I cannot tolerate people who are intolerant

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                    "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                    "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                      I cannot tolerate people who are intolerant
                      yeah!! I think rating taller people is wrong!

__per_PER.jpg

Comment