Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump conspiracy theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump conspiracy theory

New conspiracy theory; the Trump circus act is an effort by him to sabotage and trash the Republican Party. If this is the case he appears to be very successful. The different Republican Candidates become acts in the circus, and the tabloids and the rest of the press becomes the stage.

Trump may have become bored with all his money, and decided to have a little fun playing the elephant in the China shop messing with the goats and sheep of the Republican Party

Possibly final act, multiple candidates in November.
    Last edited by shunyadragon; 04-01-2016, 06:23 AM.
    Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
    Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
    But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

that-is-stupid.gif
    That's what
    - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
    - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
    - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

I don't know Bill. There is an ex-Trump insider who claims Trump never wanted to be President.

Source: theFiscaltimes.com

In an open letter to voters supporting Donald Trump in the Republican presidential primary, the former communications director of Trump’s now-defunct Super PAC said that the former reality television star not only never expected to be the Republican nominee, much less president, but never even wanted to be.Writing for the website xojane.com, Stephanie Cegielski said that when she was brought aboard as communications director for the Make America Great Again PAC last summer, the instructions from Trump Tower were to make sure that Trump finished a respectable second in the GOP primary. It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate.

© Copyright Original Source

source
      "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

Originally posted by Littlejoe View Post
        I don't know Bill. There is an ex-Trump insider who claims Trump never wanted to be President.

In an open letter to voters supporting Donald Trump in the Republican presidential primary, the former communications director of Trump’s now-defunct Super PAC said that the former reality television star not only never expected to be the Republican nominee, much less president, but never even wanted to be.Writing for the website xojane.com, Stephanie Cegielski said that when she was brought aboard as communications director for the Make America Great Again PAC last summer, the instructions from Trump Tower were to make sure that Trump finished a respectable second in the GOP primary. It was made clear that Trump was running not as a serious contender, but as a “protest” candidate.

source
        I meant running just to piss off the Republicans is stupid.
        That's what
        - She

Without a clear-cut definition of sin, morality becomes a mere argument over the best way to train animals
        - Manya the Holy Szin (The Quintara Marathon)

I may not be as old as dirt, but me and dirt are starting to have an awful lot in common
        - Stephen R. Donaldson

Comment

source
          From what I understand this woman was never a Trump insider.
          Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
            From what I understand this woman was never a Trump insider.
            Given that you can't trust anything on the internet anymore, I wouldn't doubt that, but you are the first one to raise that flag. Do you have a source for your doubt?
            "What has the Church gained if it is popular, but there is no conviction, no repentance, no power?" - A.W. Tozer

"... there are two parties in Washington, the stupid party and the evil party, who occasionally get together and do something both stupid and evil, and this is called bipartisanship." - Everett Dirksen

Comment

It sure makes sense. It sure has worked. It's sure overdue (the Republican Party should have died after Neocons like Cheney were exposed). Nevertheless, I sort of like Kasich. He's the only current contender I would not be unhappy became POTUS (unless we go back into Depression, then his "Deficit Hawk" policies would be disastrous).
              Last edited by Adam; 04-01-2016, 09:03 AM.
              Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Given that you can't trust anything on the internet anymore, I wouldn't doubt that, but you are the first one to raise that flag. Do you have a source for your doubt?
                Here you go: http://www.snopes.com/stephanie-cegielski-letter-trump/
                Last edited by seer; 04-01-2016, 09:06 AM.
                Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

According to Mark Levin, who is sounding more and more like Glenn Beck these days, establishment Republicans are using Trump to deny Cruz the nomination.

Oh, and Glenn Beck says that if you support Trump then you're not a real Christian.

Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                  But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                  Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment

So we have to choose between a clown, a liar, and a communist geezer. What an election.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                      So we have to choose between a clown, a liar, and a communist geezer. What an election.
                      What else can you expect for a country far more interested in the results of a sporting match or the latest winner in shows like American Idol, than who is going to lead our country -- and who were stupid enough to re-elect Obama? We have only ourselves to blame.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
                      "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
                      "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                        What else can you expect for a country far more interested in the results of a sporting match or the latest winner in shows like American Idol, than who is going to lead our country -- and who were stupid enough to re-elect Obama? We have only ourselves to blame.
                        must be why Trump is so popular. He has his own tv show.

Comment

must be why Trump is so popular. He has his own tv show.
                          You're FIRED!

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
                            You're FIRED!
                            Omarosa made me do it!

Comment

Omarosa made me do it!
                              I'm not sure what's worse: that you made that reference, or that I understood it.
                              Some may call me foolish, and some may call me odd
                              But I'd rather be a fool in the eyes of man
                              Than a fool in the eyes of God

From "Fools Gold" by Petra

Comment