Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
    Considering that the only state in the country to vote for McGovern was Massachusetts I'm not sure you have a point here. And Muskie was done in by a snow flake or a tear (depending on which account you believe) which as bizarre as it sounds still had nothing to do with the Republicans.
    No, Nixon knew Muskie was the stronger Democratic candidate, so he had his Plumbers dig for any weakness he could expose about Muskie, thus successfully inducing the Dems to nominate McGovern, guaranteed to lose.
    Near the Peoples' Republic of Davis, south of the State of Jefferson (Suspended between Left and Right)

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
      No, Nixon knew Muskie was the stronger Democratic candidate, so he had his Plumbers dig for any weakness he could expose about Muskie, thus successfully inducing the Dems to nominate McGovern, guaranteed to lose.
      "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain that which he cannot lose." - Jim Elliot

"Forgiveness is the way of love." Gary Chapman

My Personal Blog

My Novella blog (Current Novella Begins on 7/25/14)

Quill Sword

Comment

BLM: If Trump wins there will be riots.

Trump: If I don't win there will be riots.

lol. Gonna be an interesting year. It's already getting off to a heck of a start.

Comment

The right has been beaten into docile submission over the course of the last couple decades. Their battlefield strewn with corpses, abortion, gay marriage, ten commandment statues, prayer in school, 8 years of Obama etc..a once seemingly indestructible armada now lay in tatters. The right has learned to lose, and lose a lot.

The left on the other hand has enjoyed raucous victory celebrations as the liberal train rolls forward.

The left doesn't know how to lose graciously, they become more shrill when they sense resistance, the more shrill,the sweeter the victory.

What I see at trump ralles is just an extension of that. Angry, hysteric liberals meet the defeated forces of conservitism.
          The last Christian left at tweb

Comment