Announcement

Collapse

Civics 101 Guidelines

Want to argue about politics? Healthcare reform? Taxes? Governments? You've come to the right place!

Try to keep it civil though. The rules still apply here.
See more
See less

Trump and Violence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump and Violence

OK, I'm going to try to explain myself since I was kicked out of the thread that discussed this. As most know there was a 78 year old man who punched a protester as the protester was being thrown out of a recent Trump event. This was as the protester was flipping every one the bird. I said the old guy deserves a medal. In other words I understand the frustration of the Trump people who can't get through a rally without dozes of interruptions, though it was a bad idea to hit the kid. Of course this was all over the news - but on Friday night when the rabble shut down the rally, how many of you know that the protesters sent two cops to the hospital and were going through the parking lots breaking windows on cars with Trump stickers? Once again, selective outrage from the left. And I can not stress this enough, it is the protesters that are invading Trump rallies, Trump followers are not going out and disrupting Sanders or Clinton events. They are the aggressors. And that basic fact seems to get lost in the discussion. And everyone is so upset with Trump's verbiage yet the left is constantly calling him a Hitler - if he really is Hitler like, then what is the logical thing to do with a Hitler wannabe? More hypocrisy from the left.
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jbnueb2OI4o&t=3s

10492293_1134053623294212_4977536386301974511_n.jpg
    Atheism is the cult of death, the death of hope. The universe is doomed, you are doomed, the only thing that remains is to await your execution...

Comment

People probably think that Trump is going to change the flag of the US to one below if he is elected.
      Confederate_Rebel_Flag.svg.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
        People probably think that Trump is going to change the flag of the US to one below if he is elected.
        Then they think wrongly...

Comment

Originally posted by seer View Post
          Then they think wrongly...
          really. Trump is a damn Yankee.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
            really. Trump is a damn Yankee.
            Through and through...

Comment

gNoGo3H.jpg
              "My precious! They will cheat you, hurt you, LIE!"

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
              "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
              "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]14126[/ATTACH]
                Filthy Clintonses!
                I DENOUNCE DONALD J. TRUMP AND ALL HIS IMMORAL ACTS.

Comment

Originally posted by rogue06 View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]14126[/ATTACH]
                  why look, we have a trump smiley!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparko View Post
                    why look, we have a trump smiley!
                    Needs a combover
                    Jorge: Functional Complex Information is INFORMATION that is complex and functional.

MM: First of all, the Bible is a fixed document.
                    MM on covid-19: We're talking about an illness with a better than 99.9% rate of survival.

seer: I believe that so called 'compassion' [for starving Palestinian kids] maybe a cover for anti Semitism, ...

Comment

OK, I'm going to try to explain myself since I was kicked out of the thread that discussed this. As most know there was a 78 year old man who punched a protester as the protester was being thrown out of a recent Trump event. This was as the protester was flipping every one the bird. I said the old guy deserves a medal. In other words I understand the frustration of the Trump people who can't get through a rally without dozes of interruptions, though it was a bad idea to hit the kid. Of course this was all over the news - but on Friday night when the rabble shut down the rally, how many of you know that the protesters sent two cops to the hospital and were going through the parking lots breaking windows on cars with Trump stickers? Once again, selective outrage from the left. And I can not stress this enough, it is the protesters that are invading Trump rallies, Trump followers are not going out and disrupting Sanders or Clinton events. They are the aggressors. And that basic fact seems to get lost in the discussion. And everyone is so upset with Trump's verbiage yet the left is constantly calling him a Hitler - if he really is Hitler like, then what is the logical thing to do with a Hitler wannabe? More hypocrisy from the left.
                      There is a problem that Trump made statemetns encouraging violence in his talks.
                      Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                      Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                      But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment

Originally posted by shunyadragon View Post
                        There is a problem that Trump made statemetns encouraging violence in his talks.
                        Yes, about the protesters who were invading his events and preventing him from speaking. Again, they are the aggressors, they are causing the trouble.

Comment

If Trumps wins I'm going back to Mexico
                          TRUMP_HATS_NEW.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by arnoldo View Post
                            If Trumps wins I'm going back to Mexico
                            [ATTACH=CONFIG]14149[/ATTACH]
                            It's stupid fake pictures like that that make me want to vote for Trump. Why can't liberals just argue against Trump based on the truth instead of trying to make him out to be the next Hitler or something using fake stories, photos and exaggeration?

Trump already says enough idiotic things that there is no need to make up stuff.

Comment

Yes, about the protesters who were invading his events and preventing him from speaking. Again, they are the aggressors, they are causing the trouble.
                              There is a problem that Trump made statements encouraging violence in his talks.
                              Glendower: I can call spirits from the vasty deep.
                              Hotspur: Why, so can I, or so can any man;
                              But will they come when you do call for them? Shakespeare’s Henry IV, Part 1, Act III:

go with the flow the river knows . . .

Frank

I do not know, therefore everything is in pencil.

Comment