Announcement

Collapse

Biblical Ethics 301 Guidelines

This forum is for Christians to discuss ethical issues within Christianity. Non-theists, non-christians, and unorthodox Christians should not post here without first getting permission from the area's moderators.

If you have a question about what's OK and what's not OK, please contact the moderators.

Forum Rules: Here
See more
See less

I'll be skipping the red kettles henceforth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tabibito View Post

Easy enough to check - head for a red kettle and see if anyone is asking you to make the apology.
    That's another thing -- From the bits I read, it did not seem as though the SA was going to make it a "thing" for donors or passers-by. I've never even known the kettle-minders to try to evangelize. I got the impression they were directing it to persons who are members of, or associate with, the SA.
    Geislerminian Antinomian Kenotic Charispneumaticostal Gender Mutualist-Egalitarian.

Beige Federalist.

Nationalist Christian.

"Everybody is somebody's heretic."

Social Justice is usually the opposite of actual justice.

Proud member of the this space left blank community.

Would-be Grand Vizier of the Padishah Maxi-Super-Ultra-Hyper-Mega-MAGA King Trumpius Rex.

Justice for Ashli Babbitt!

Justice for Matthew Perna!

Arrest Ray Epps and his Fed bosses!

Comment

Originally posted by NorrinRadd View Post

That's another thing -- From the bits I read, it did not seem as though the SA was going to make it a "thing" for donors or passers-by. I've never even known the kettle-minders to try to evangelize. I got the impression they were directing it to persons who are members of, or associate with, the SA.
      The International Positional Statement on Racism (PDF) was released four years ago, and cited in the linked article - it seems doubtful that they would have backed away from it without an update.
      1Cor 15:34 Come to your senses as you ought and stop sinning; for I say to your shame, there are some who know not God.
      ⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛
      Scripture before Tradition:
      but that won't prevent others from
      taking it upon themselves to deprive you
      of the right to call yourself Christian.

⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛⊛

Comment

Originally posted by tabibito View Post
        Easy enough to check - head for a red kettle and see if anyone is asking you to make the apology.
        And just to play it safe, make sure any bills you might contribute include "LET'S GO BRANDON" on them.

I'm always still in trouble again

"You're by far the worst poster on TWeb" and "TWeb's biggest liar" --starlight (the guy who says Stalin was a right-winger)
        "Overall I would rate the withdrawal from Afghanistan as by far the best thing Biden's done" --Starlight
        "Of course, human life begins at fertilization that’s not the argument." --Tassman

Comment

widgetinstance 221 (Related Threads) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X